• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I'm gonna need yall to listen to more kpop ballads:dies:

It's a hard thing for me to do, and it is weird because I tend to preach that the language barrier does not exist in music, but for me to listen to a ballad I need to like and appreciate the lyrics to it and I barely take time to look for the lyrics of the bops, let alone the ballads. 

Btw, best kpop ballad ever, deserves 20 weeks at #1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I'm gonna need yall to listen to more kpop ballads:dies:

Tea. Written by yours truly :clap3:

• Like 3

What a SONG. Whenever I want to be emotional for no reason :chick1:

The last two verses.

Tiff's "Omoi wa hitotsu"

Sica "We are always one" 

:loki:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Tea. Written by yours truly :clap3:

:jonnycat:Let them know sis. 

They were know by their incredible bops and performances but their ballads were just as good :WAP:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:jonnycat:Let them know sis. 

People can **** on soshi's korean discocraphy but they can't come for their ballads. Not one miss 

but the true gems are us usual their Japanese releases 

their ballads has always been overlooked, Kpop as a whole. The production, the vocal layering, harmonies, emotions etc.  fans should stop sleeping on them  :clap3:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Suilen said:

Edgy and budget queen

They always threatened to do a reunion.

Wonder if Yang Hyunsuk needs an opening act that'll also annoy the senior sones.

:cm:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

just thought about Taeyong

spacer.png

I just saw these on my timeline, our Popeye is having fun :allears:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, romiskes said:

Performing your christmas single at a year-end show, legends behavior :clap3:

Diamond, a gem literally :loki:

but I just can't take those choreo  seriously. I swear  we'll only see choreography on soft songs / ballads in Kpop :skull:

• Like 2

the way FOREVER couldve been a europop klassic but the production is so strange. theres like a billion instruments and the direction keeps changing. fix the weird lyrics and some melodies here and there, remove awkward adlibs, make the rap parts more dreamy/integrated and it wouldve been great.

I just woke up from a dream that SNSD announced thier Comeback album and it will be a visual album release rollout, With a cinematic Music video for every track:jonny4: and every song will have a theme that correlates to thier different Era's. And the main title track is like Run Devil Run meets I got a boy with 9 Beat switches. This must be God giving me a divine vision of what's to come this August 5th!!! @Sheep @Odette Violet

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ok enough introductions YG needs to start making a good discography for baemon a priority soon bc that future coachella setlist depends on it

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gifv

• Haha 2

So glad it's finally reaching some new peaks, time to crack the top 5 on the other charts :clap3:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, romiskes said:

So glad it's finally reaching some new peaks, time to crack the top 5 on the other charts :clap3:

there's just so much class to everything min hee jin is executing for newjeans this era. like she really came through with an evolution for them that's just awe-inspiring to see.

-

a shame teddy left YG and took the 2ne1 reject vault with him. can baemon lowkey just rerecord some 2ne1 tracks like how nct did with HOT?

tumblr_mc1ul1Ahiq1qbh0eio4_250.gifv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.