• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Not me thinking this is Wonbin / Sunchan for a sec :skull:

They will never beat the SM cloning allegations I swear 

The way f(x) ate this up. I love Hyuna and friends but f(x) elevated the song more.

See when you have the necessary skills :jonny6:

• Like 1

Wait at the Lisa clip being a serve.

so glad she dropped those dead weights :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Your wack aegyo faves aren't doing it like THEM! Aegyo, but make it BOP and LISTENABLE!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

******* HELL AHHHHH

Umm... not this being an actual SERVE :deadbanana2:

Let me drop my FLOP FAVES if they don't chart Melon top 200 and stan QUEEN OF KPOP, LALISA!!!

• Like 1

Lee Jung-hyun promo for page 2002

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raspy said:

there's something about the way yg promoting and teasing babymonster releases that feels so boring and uninteresting

can't believe this is the same company that give us hylt microwave teaser and d4 moving teaser that literally became A MOMENT in Kpop

heck even ktl low ass budget paper background burning sun rushed comeback feels more interesting than any babymonster releases

yg is playing the long game. baemon is still too young for their girl crush to be actually threatening and he is still trying to introduce them to the public/get them experienced. the kpop game has changed, he's not expecting newjeans peak right away when their concept doesnt surround youth and innocence. their golden years are coming and that's when the A&R is gonna pop off.

Edited by Asscatchem

6 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

So many lies bestie.... Please don't come for me..

- Wonder Girls were literally the first Kpop act to chart on Hot 100 while SNSD being N/A, with PSY being the first Kpop act to officially breakout in the West

- Boa was the first Kpop act to breakout in Japan

I can post a dozen receipts to prove this but I'm at work. Obviously WG & Psy contributed to Hallyu. Snsd did more with thier Madision Sauare garden performance for Hallyu then WG and thier English flop albums and collabs with Akon and the Jonas Brothers

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

In 5 years BlackPink and twice will be having thier legacy diminished by younger fans that will say thier impact and legacy is inflated and overhyped. It's already happening on twitter. The Boys Era was way more impactful for Kpop globally then Nobody or 2 Diffrent tears era. This shouldn't even be a debate. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I can post a dozen receipts to prove this but I'm at work. Obviously WG & Psy contributed to Hallyu. Snsd did more with thier Madision Sauare garden performance for Hallyu then WG and thier English flop albums and collabs with Akon and the Jonas Brothers

hes been told all of this a million times, its attention seeking and not a serious thought :foxaylove3:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I can post a dozen receipts to prove this but I'm at work. 

Working and defending SNSD all day long, I do think it's comparable to healthcare workers during covid

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

• Haha 1

Actually one of the best Kpop choruses ever. 2024 is a FANTASTIC year for Kpop. Thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

oh page 2002 let me post this Korean smasha

• Haha 2

My god, the song is literally a GFRIEND title track straight out of 2015ish and i LOVE it, they really outdid themselves with this one, way better than anything on their debut album :clap3:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Don't EVER forget about the movie. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

I'll be paying IVE a visit tomorrow. Let's how they rank in my Kpop concert list.

1. Aespa

2. TWICE

That's the list so far. :lmao:

• Haha 1

Also about the Psy thing. SNSD & Smtown literally sold out Madison Square garden & LA concerts a year before Gangnam style existed :deadbanana2: I'm not taking away what Wonder girls did. I was literally a fan of theirs as well during the time. But if we compare the actual impact and repercussions of what they did, it's night and day. Nobody is talking about thier Nickelodeon interviews compared to SNSD iconic letterman night show performance. Nobody even remembers Like Money:dies: but I Got a Boy YouTube VMA award is Remember by thousands hardcore Belibers and Directioners from that time. Gee & I got a Boy Music videos were the biggest Music videos of the time behind Gangnam style and 2Ne1 videos globally. Especially in the west. Only big bang was bigger in Europe than SNSD pre-2014. SNSD was breaking barriers. WG wishes. It's not just about who is first, cuz then we can go back to Boa and her stamp on Japan and America. SM was literally known for breaking out of Korea even before JYP with DBSK & BoA dominating SEA & Japan. SM just started to suck at thier expansion in 3rd Gen when they fumbled EXO 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

weird that a hairline crack on his foot would prevent him from taking part in a fansign of all things but I'm sending him thoughts & prayers

pookie-pookie-blingee.gif

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, elevate said:

Working and defending SNSD all day long, I do think it's comparable to healthcare workers during covid

stan-twitter-nurse-britney.gif

Told my Boss to screw overtime, I got to find a specific news article about a Korean girl group from 2009

• Haha 2

The way some people are trying so hard to diminish some artists legacy.

Like Wonder Girls charting in the HOT100 and being the first act to do so is a BIG achievement. Remembered or not. 

• Like 3

K.will will begin to cough in three days.

• Like 1

I can't lie tho I use to jam to this dated bop :loki:

Bring back over the top Autotune 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

K.will will begin to cough in three days.

I still can't believe he killed a gay during Pride month... :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.