K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

8 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Twice are still selling, make a lot of profit and successful, so why shouldn't they release music? :rip: 
Your might have the worst in here

I mean obviously but lets be honest here releasing music is just a way to continue their never ending world tour tbh

none of their recent albums are good aside from talk that talk (song) and even onces are not enjoying it seeing the stats.

sometimes its better to end on a high note when there's really nothing happening in there anymore.

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

@TheCal post some pretty Woojin, Wonbin, Sohee, and Mingyu pictures

@Pluto6 post some pretty Lee Knowles pictures

spacer.png

• Like 1

I can't believe I'm seeing a pressed army in this forum I though they were just on Twitter/X 

3 minutes ago, Veiko said:

I can't believe I'm seeing a pressed army in this forum I though they were just on Twitter/X 

Literally nothing they posted showed they are "pressed," just posting facts. And why would an ARMY be pressed about another group's success in Japan when BTS are absolute titans in the country? :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Twice has an immaculate Jpn discography so it's fine :gaycat2:

27 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I mean obviously but lets be honest here releasing music is just a way to continue their never ending world tour tbh

none of their recent albums are good aside from talk that talk (song) and even onces are not enjoying it seeing the stats.

sometimes its better to end on a high note when there's really nothing happening in there anymore.

Twice keeps releasing so they'll come up with a mega bop however Born pink was ass, imagine going on hiatus with a mid album. Shut down/Pink Venom/Hard to Love are 10/10 btw. 

spacer.png

Blonk/army twitter delusion has been spreading onto here for a while now, why are y'all gagging so

little heeheesters are just as bad 

• Thanks 1

I was trying to get into Cosmic but damn what happened ? So here is my ranking : Queendom>>>>>Birthday>>Cosmic>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chill Kill>Something about Rhythm ?

This fuq a22 company you couldn't give something like Spicy or Bahamas for Red Summer ? When I see you :wave:

But wow what a career Their impact on kpop to these days Two sides of a coin concept Mothers of NMIXX Big sisters of NewJeans Farewell baby girls Joy, Yeri, Seungi, Wendy and Iraq We love you :heart2:

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Twice has an immaculate Jpn discography so it's fine :gaycat2:

Twice keeps releasing so they'll come up with a mega bop however Born pink was ass, imagine going on hiatus with a mid album. Shut down/Pink Venom/Hard to Love are 10/10 btw. 

spacer.png

I agree that Bom Pink is ass outside of Pink Venom, Shut Down, Hard to Love, Tally & The Happiest Girl but BLACKPINK is in a different situation than TWICE

blackpink is needed for the culture, twice isn't

spacer.png

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

also, its funny when twice stans and blonks are fighting oncez never use sales or streams but they are using it with red velvet stans :lmao:  

• Haha 1

Enders be show up like this 

Your faves' nightmare is here 

7 minutes ago, FACT said:

Enders be show up like this 

Your faves' nightmare is here 

A 30 year old debuting, we love to see it :clap3:

31 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

also, its funny when twice stans and blonks are fighting oncez never use sales or streams but they are using it with red velvet stans :lmao:  

At least RV is charting somewhere (Melon)

• Like 2

******* HELL AHHHHH

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 4

Lisa's best song:

johnny-perched.gif

• Haha 1

THEE first main pop girl from kpop is here :WAP:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Lisa's best song:

johnny-perched.gif

We don't know her. Stray Kids would get the poorer man's Lisa

just realized Lisa's mv is gonna be uploaded on her nugu ass yt channel and not on blackpink's :toofunny2:

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

just realized Lisa's mv is gonna be uploaded on her nugu ass yt channel and not on blackpink's :toofunny2:

We lost! 

• Haha 1

imagine just being given this face

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

• Like 5

COSMIC

spacer.png

SUPERNOVA

spacer.png

:alexz3:

• Like 6

mv is filmed in thailand :WAP:

there's something about the way yg promoting and teasing babymonster releases that feels so boring and uninteresting

can't believe this is the same company that give us hylt microwave teaser and d4 moving teaser that literally became A MOMENT in Kpop

heck even ktl low ass budget paper background burning sun rushed comeback feels more interesting than any babymonster releases

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.