K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

it feels like every week lipsyncafim pulls another PR stunt to prove that they can sing live, then stuff like this happens

garam won in the end :clap3:

• Haha 2

• Replies 51.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

LSS absolutely changed the game with their Coachella performance. 

There's way more live (or quasi live; prerecorded vocals in an attempt to pass off live vocals) since Coachella. I genuinely think Koreans were embarrassed by LSS and there's some industry move to show idols are not actually talentless. (I don't think LSS is talentless, but the Coachella performance was premature). 

OMG RED VELVET IN A FEW HOURS?

Let's talk about talented singers and not plague this page with fragile fads. 

Red Velvet deserves a World Tour.

They can easily fill out arenas or two in state sides just with their brand recognition alone  :'(

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Red Velvet deserves a World Tour.

They can easily fill out arenas or two in state sides just with their brand recognition alone  :'(

Them going to Kcon instead of having their own tour, when you have girls like Dreamcatcher on the road 365 days per year.

47 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

it feels like every week lipsyncafim pulls another PR stunt to prove that they can sing live, then stuff like this happens

The hypocrisy??€:67 :bibliahh: 

This was last year and instead of calling them then kpop stans were too busy dragging Wony while LSR lip synced in their own concert now they suddenly care about vocals. 

:jamming: NOISE Excellence 

The true pioneers for girl crush muzik.mp3 and concepts everyone and their grandmas are doing today I fear   

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, elevate said:

mk.gif

This MV is like one of the best in KPOP. It is cheesy done right. But no one wants to ever have that conversation.

P3RCe6m.gif

• Like 4

Are G-Idle gonna expand and add more tour dates because those 6 dates are not it and I wanna see them live asap

Also I just came back from seeing ITZY and I have ALOT to say both good and unfortunately bad

10 hours ago, Spears_Stan said:

While we wait for Cosmic🌠, what are your top 3 Red Velvet TTs and top 3 Bsides? (they re the queens of bsides after all)

TT

1- Feel My Rhythm (everything was on point, the song, the MV, the concept, the visuals)

2- Psycho

3- Peek a boo

Bsides

1- In my dreams (reve festival: FMR)

2- Bye bye (reve festival: birthday)

3- Nightmare (chill kill)

RV title tracks:
1 Bad Boy

2 Automatic

3 Feel My Rhythm

B-sides (too many to mention tbh):

1 Eyes Locked, Hands Locked

2 Kingdom Come

3 Blue Lemonade

Special mention to Look, Butterflies, Body Talk, Hear the Sea, etc.

mk.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

Not the old video. The haters are so pressed that they are coming back and will chart well on Spotify Global again cause their favorite can't. 

So Red Velvet is apparently not having an official press conference (because why would SM want anyone to know they've got a comeback!)

But the Countdown LIVE starts in 25 minutes. Oh and also there's a cute mobile wallpaper :cm:

LSRFM will be fine :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

This is a very old video from the Unforgiven era

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SNSD Grand Comeback better be the only release in 2027. I'm being dead serious:hippo:

Please nothing like their Korean songs and just work with the people they worked in Japan because I never seen a group music so different based in which country they release. If their Japanese music was released in Korea they would be even higher than Newjeans in my faves list. Their Korean discography is really that low compared to their Japanese one

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Are G-Idle gonna expand and add more tour dates because those 6 dates are not it and I wanna see them live asap

Also I just came back from seeing ITZY and I have ALOT to say both good and unfortunately bad

I wanna know the gossip about the concert 

• Like 1

Any other reveluvs watching their lil chat before the video premiere :duca:they were all opening the packaging excited except Yeri who just sat there like

alonecover.jpg

Edited by Doogle

5 minutes ago, Doogle said:

Any other reveluvs watching their lil chat before the video premiere :duca:they were all opening the packaging excited except Yeri who just sat there like

For me it's the seating...why are JOY and YERI separated like that :lakitu:

Also JOY looks sad and quiet for some reason

But the extended clips of the B-sides they are playing now sound fantastic! It also seems like Cosmic has a switch up between the verses/chorus too, so I'm really curious about the full song now

Just now, Zack said:

For me it's the seating...why are JOY and YERI separated like that :lakitu:

Also JOY looks sad and quiet for some reason

But the extended clips of the B-sides they are playing now sound fantastic! It also seems like Cosmic has a switch up between the verses/chorus too, so I'm really curious about the full song now

I just screamed hearing track 4!!! That will defo be my fave I think. 

And yeah they're sat so awkwardly :rip: Joy looks absolutely stunning but I agree 

• Thanks 1

:deadbanana4: 

• Haha 3

it's a hit 

• Like 1

They can't even afford airconditioning for RV in their countdown.

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.

P3RCe6m.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

this is HYSTERICAL :ahh:

the way eunchae is smiling too while the vocals are playing

I CAN'T!!!!!

sakura deserves better :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.