• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

My favorite song of theirs :alexz:

Great minds think alike :clap3:

Just now, Ryan said:

NCT 127's vocal line has taken a back seat to their awful rappers (Mark included) for way too long! Give us a vocal bible, kings! 

Exactly! Taeil might be the most underutilized main vocal in Kpop especially when you consider how good of a singer he actually is :redface: It's strange that the vocally gifted members have to take a step back to make room for the two rappers, whose rap skills are average, especially when the group's strongest asset is the vocal talent of some of its members

11 minutes ago, TheCal said:

dont be mean:fish2: we love him

But we love the other members more :emofish:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ryan said:

NCT 127's vocal line has taken a back seat to their awful rappers (Mark included) for way too long! Give us a vocal bible, kings! 

There's an irony here because SM refuses to let Giselle rap. 

We need Taeil solo :fish2:

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, Eternium said:

There's an irony here because SM refuses to let Giselle rap. 

It’s for the best, honestly. :eli:

kiof are releasing on 0AM KST? they really want the attention from the baemon rivalry :bibliahh:

GQwbpFLaIAAkNbz?format=jpg&name=large

GQxoKYvWQAAD5j6?format=jpg&name=large

GQxt4oOaUAA5nt-?format=jpg&name=medium

I need to do a The Gayz investigation.

Why is Miss Haknyeonce the member with the second most IG followers (behind only Juyeon)?

His photos also average way more likes than the other members.. Does he have a secrete chinese fanbase or something like that? I was made to believe by Deobis that he was the least or second to least popular member?:khalyan2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did Kiss Of Life run out of good demos or what?

24 million views on this post :flame: 

Taeyong having the time of his life

Hurricane Yawn is coming to wipe your favs off the map, this is a humanitarian crisis :tornado:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

kiof are releasing on 0AM KST? they really want the attention from the baemon rivalry :bibliahh:

I just saw that. Lmaooooo and they're not subtle about it, they said fvk it let's go head to head forreal. They lost the battle last go round and applied pressure this time

Edited by Mel.

Why am I getting a "Forever Young" vibe? If so they're really coming with a SUMMER BOP! :duca:

10 minutes ago, illia said:

Did Kiss Of Life run out of good demos or what?

wait till you realize they have 1 good song out of what they have released so far

Is Taeyeon music worth it? You guys hype her up too much. Kinda interested now since she's having a comeback. I liked girls generation music but not really that much aside of their Japanese discography which is insane is the same group 

• ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Is Taeyeon music worth it? You guys hype her up too much. Kinda interested now since she's having a comeback. I liked girls generation music but not really that much aside of their Japanese discography which is insane is the same group 

To be fair her music is nothing like SNSD. It all depends on your taste. I happen to think INVU is the best song in her discography but she has many good bops and ballads. 

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Taeyong OUT, Taeil it's your time to shine FINALLY :clap3:

Taeyong is not the line hogger. It's Doyoung.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Veiko said:

her music is quite different from snsd, who have more explosive and anthemic songs.

but if you like uptempos:

She also has some amazing ballads

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

her music is quite different from snsd, who have more explosive and anthemic songs.

but if you like uptempos:

She also has some amazing ballads

I'll watch her killing voice thing since is one of the first things that shows up on YouTube and then save this post. Thank you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I dunno how you do it. I've spent more this year on k-pop music than I ever have (not only for me but my god daughter too). :jonny3:

Did you get her some Wonbin photocards for her college fund

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Hurricane Yawn is coming to wipe your favs off the map, this is a humanitarian crisis :tornado:

:loki:Everyone better run for Cover.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Yes, she has the best soloist discography quality wise. Other than IU. I recommend her 2nd Album Purpose. But as far as Singles INVU & I are her best lead hits singles

• Thanks 1

The way she's still the only Kpop female soloist to go top 10 on BB200 :bird:

7a060f62b55742d631830e6e72315ae9c7d25300

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes, she has the best soloist discography quality wise. Other than IU. I recommend her 2nd Album Purpose. But as far as Singles INVU & I are her best lead hits singles

Also this mega bop, deserved single treatment over Make Me Flop You 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.