• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

No she's not at all I love her music 

my fav song from her 

oh it's a bop :katie2:

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

:rip: 

has YG ever tried it with blackpink vs rv or twice? I dont remember

And @Mel. said the exact same thing back then that he said about KISS OF LIFE. And even with RBW starting to announce and tease the first, he was sure the girls were doing to be against BP.

Edited by Xalric

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

and remember when 2NE1 won the battle? :fan:

2NE1 didn't win 

32 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Since debut? Two (2), Get A Guitar and Boom Boom Bass

Talk Saxy, Love 119, and Impossible were just prerelease singles for their hit mini-album

hvkwU2G.gif

Their strategy is so confusing but it's working. Don't they already have the second most Circle digital points for a 4th gen boy group and they're not even a year in? :deadbanana: 

4 hours ago, Maddox said:

Oh wow... I'm digging it :jamming: Also love their energy, they make it look so effortless!

The people on Pannchoa were surprisingly right, NewJeans songs are kind of monotonous and don't really go anywhere.  They're all pleasant to listen to of course, but this year especially shows that their songs a bit one note.

Also I'm OK with Korean in Jpop songs from kpop artists, I mean SNSD did it with Gee but they used it sparingly and not full sentences, so it feels weird that they're mostly singing in Korean and English instead of Japanese.

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Their strategy is so confusing but it's working. Don't they already have the second most Circle digital points for a 4th gen boy group and they're not even a year in? :deadbanana: 

I have no idea

hvkwU2G.gif

she will always be that girl

QgJw7eD.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I have no idea

hvkwU2G.gif

Spoiler: their first mini already has more digital points than any 4th gen BG's career except TXT.

hvkwU2G.gif

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Spoiler: their first mini already has more digital points than any 4th gen BG's career except TXT.

hvkwU2G.gif

well when all of the singles are 10/10s what do you expect

hvkwU2G.gif

its a shame all the non-singles on the album are 2/10s but you win some you lose some

hvkwU2G.gif

This was the DAY.

We got all the angles too cause Park Bom was on that SBS little roommate show too at the time. :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ONE ONE NINE, ONE ONE NINE :fish2:

SAVE MY LIFE, SAVE MY LIFE :fish2:

SHE SETS :fish2:

ME :fish2:

FREE :fish2:

IGEON EMERGENCY LOVE :fish1:

QgJw7eD.gif

• Haha 1

TXT stans being little BTS and trying to claim Aespa copied sitting on couches and playing instruments from them. I'm glad "Supernova" is outperforming all of their HORRIBLE music :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Someone post Shotaro pics

Just now, Eternium said:

TXT stans being little BTS and trying to claim Aespa copied sitting on couches and playing instruments from them. I'm glad "Supernova" is outperforming all of their HORRIBLE music :clap3: 

they might be stupid but at least they're dragging in defence of a high-quality song

hvkwU2G.gif

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they might be stupid but at least they're dragging in defence of a high-quality song

hvkwU2G.gif

I believe it's the best they have to offer, but I wouldn't call it "high quality." It's like saying "top shelf" at a Walmart.

hvkwU2G.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

15 years later and blackjacks still trying to convince people they were a threat to SNSD in thier Prime :deadbanana4: When Genie single actually did outsell 2NE1's first mini album 3 singles. And even then the Genie single still had more Digitals then 2NE1's biggest Smash "I Don't Care".  Genie sold over 3 Million Digital downloads on Gaon, More then I Don't Care, Fire & Lolipop. And nobody in thier right mind actually thinks there is any 2009 Kpop song more Iconic and popular then Gee:rip:  I'll let Blackjacks take the W for having the best selling album tho…. Even tho SNSD broke the record like 6 months later :coffee2:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Xalric said:

This was the DAY.

We got all the angles too cause Park Bom was on that SBS little roommate show too at the time. :ahh: 

I remember where I was when this happen. I was in my college dorm tearing down my posters of Hyuna😭

now THIS is a bop

QgJw7eD.gif

• Like 3

looking back on it its kinda a kii that squeaky clean TXT of all groups would be the one to include multiple "fuck"s in their title track lyrics and a glamorized depiction of group suicide in the music video, huh

hvkwU2G.gif

The MOMENT. Nana at the start of that second verse :duca: 

• Like 2

no hesitations :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Supernatural is SOOOO GOOD :jonny:

Minji's pen :jonny:

Song of the summer

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.