K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GP9iBg0aMAAaInf?format=jpg&name=4096x409GP9iC9UbMAA_Fqy?format=jpg&name=4096x409

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

wait-

tenjochiki-pen15.gif

• Replies 52.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

From ai exposé to live sing gaggery oh Red Velvet 

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

This looks childish and nugu The global is not in the room with us

oh im obsessed

Edited by Lightbringer007

2 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

I'm their fans and why i didn't see any problem with them leaving the dorm. It must be stressful to live together with so many girls :deadbanana4:

And just think how stressful it is when you have a boyfriend! :eddie:

Not sure what the current situation is, but I thought the plan was they were going to take over 4 pre-fab detached luxury homes (its one of their sponsors), so it's not like all 24 of them are waiting for the elevator or something. But maybe they should.

:cm:

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

the new cignature comeback is cute but i have to side eye the company for some of the shots in the mv :biblio:

They are just following Jeewon's lead.  Her glamorous visuals got them some attention, then she actually did solo appearances frankly speaking of her glamorous visuals, and now everyone has to be cheeky to see if that'll unflop the group.  Wonder if they regret firing the fat girls -- they fit this concept!

• Like 1

they had gee's set, duffy's sample and a dream, and they made it work! (after 4 years)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Oh lee brityeoncé :ghostface:

Is she really gonna get a song better than the last TWICE cb :rip:

That Nayeon comeback... Why is JYP is trying so much for the west traction now when she should consolidate her Korean audience!?

48 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

They are just following Jeewon's lead.  Her glamorous visuals got them some attention, then she actually did solo appearances frankly speaking of her glamorous visuals, and now everyone has to be cheeky to see if that'll unflop the group.  Wonder if they regret firing the fat girls -- they fit this concept!

:deadbanana:

but the company is disgusting for this new marketing strategy

i hope she's comfortable at least

Edited by hallucinate

Wait why is Naeyeon doing a US release time??? She'll probably still smash in Korea but it's her first comeback :skull:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, montacelo said:

Wait why is Naeyeon doing a US release time??? She'll probably still smash in Korea but it's her first comeback :skull:

Pop! was also released on Friday i think, and it went fine

Edited by Sailor Moon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

they had gee's set, duffy's sample and a dream, and they made it work! (after 4 years)

How do they look Amazing in just jeans and white Tee's :jonny6: Legends

• Like 1

Putting their isolated vocals front and center in every mood teaser is such a flex 

RV = Real Vocals indeed

:jonny5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

give us the 6th generation EXO, king :jonny5:

The whole concept of scouting idol is kinda weird when you think about it. Grown adults following kids without their parents most of the time and sweet talking to them for some meeting...

No wonder kids like Sehun or Cha Eunwoo first ran for their life when they were scouted.

Edited by Xalric

1 hour ago, Vrx. said:

Is she really gonna get a song better than the last TWICE cb :rip:

It's a given since the effort put towards it is 20 times bigger than for the group stuff :rip: but I have high expectations for the ot9 japanese album and I still have hope they'll go extra hard for their next korean full album, if it ever happens :chick3: 

• Like 2

she looks good :jonnycat: 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

:deadbanana:

but the company is disgusting for this new marketing strategy

i hope she's comfortable at least

This is probably more comfortable marketing than having to deal with news of college students complaining about their festival organizing committee using their money to schedule this unknown group called "cignature" (while other schools were getting aespa and stuff) only for the festival organizing committee to defend themselves by stating that they got them for free!  Or something like that.  Publicity is never free.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

That Nayeon comeback... Why is JYP is trying so much for the west traction now when she should consolidate her Korean audience!?

Literally no one cares about ageist Korea when your act is selling out American stadiums. JYP is smart. :jonny5:

• Like 1

Edited by Panda17
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

instant icons, kpop idols to kpop idols, etc.

smoking-duck-smokingduck.gif

obsessed with that LaLegend snippet

she better not make us wait for a long time

spacer.png

• Like 1

The RV snippets sound amazing.. oh my

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.