K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

spacer.png

MHJ is doing some rituals works with her Shaman bestie as we speak. Newjeans not smashing like they do is putting her even more in a bad spot   

The Craft Witch GIF

Edited by Adama
  • Haha 4

• Replies 53.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

But the posts were about best GG and we all know KTRL only knows 5 GG :deadbanana2:

Oops! I thought it was the usual 4th gen leader lol! 

16 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

The way they were all so unfazed made it so obvious this was planned :rip: not HYBE taking jabs from SM and JYP artists

Gfriend karma, HYBE sucks at training idols 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FACT said:

You are living a dream for million kpop fans out there Congratulations :clap3:

the way i never go out of my way to see idols because i hate waiting and i don't even go to concerts because i dont have time or simply dont care but just this week my two ult came where i live and i got to see them for free :jonnycat:

i feel so grateful especially for doyoung because i didn't even have to wait to see him and he was right in front of me :cries:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

No hot 100 entry in sight for oldjeans

after all the yap tokkishits did last year:bibliahh:

Edited by LovemeTear

Btw aesPAK album is a solid 4.5/5 :giraffe: they did again we love listening a full album not just the title 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

also something funny about doyoung tonight is that nobody realized that he was there but he's the one who opened the window and yelled to get our attention he's literally so sweet i love him :cries:

everybody was literally to stunned to speak when he started yelling it became dead silent for like a second or two until everybody start screaming and taking pictures :ahh:

Edited by Windy Day
  • Haha 1

Live my life should have ended the album as the closer. Right now my ranking goes

1.  Mine 

2. Supernova 

3. Armageddon 

4. Set The Tone

5. Licorice 

6. Live My Life

7. Prologue

8. Bahama

9.Melody 

10. Long Chat #🤍

My top 6 are Great to Amazing. 10-7 are pretty Mid but not really bad. They cute enough, and will probably be great at concerts. Set The Tone would be a dope performance song

I really enjoyed the whole album except for Mine, it has a beep in the pre-chorus that sounds like a teams notification and it threw my brain into fight or flight :deadbanana4:

Not seeing enough praise for Licorice :coffee2: 

In youtube music Long chat is the most played bside followed by Live My Life and they have like 10x more listens than the rest so the girls are NOT dropping those sneaks in their projects, korea really eats them up :bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

I think because of legal reason they wouldn't mention it, but seems like it was decided that NJ's Spotify, TikTok and Billboard payola package would be shifted to Illit. That's why MHJ panicked.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

le sserafim deserves the payola that ILLIT got

organic queens

Just now, hallucinate said:

le sserafim deserves the payola that ILLIT got

organic queens

Only for Antifragile, yes!  The others TT deserved nothing :coffee2:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

I think because of legal reason they wouldn't mention it, but seems like it was decided that NJ's Spotify, TikTok and Billboard payola package would be shifted to Illit. That's why MHJ panicked.

spacer.png

their playlisting is still really good, they just don't have TTH this time (though maybe they will add it later)

also lack of autoplay too i think… i'm not a spotify user so i can't confirm

i wonder how much HYBE did for them when it came to stuff like this :celestial5:

Edited by hallucinate

i revisited their music because yall said Red Summer 2024 And then this song was just so risky to me Their sings were risky and different from their other songs How Sweet tea NewJeans big sisters

• Like 1

Armageddon is so cool. It's such a contrast to Supernova and I love how SM it is, I hear so many shades of TVXQ and BoA's style through it. Supernova and Armageddon are just perfection. 

I'm enjoying Set The Tone and Mine as well. 4 great bops. I don't even care that much that Licorice - Melody are all skips. :foxaylove3:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Only for Antifragile, yes!  The others TT deserved nothing :coffee2:

unforgiven is a bop and i'll forever defend that song :giraffe:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FACT said:

i revisited their music because yall said Red Summer 2024 And then this song was just so risky to me Their sings were risky and different from their other songs How Sweet tea NewJeans big sisters

I remember when this dropped and revels were as confused as Sone when I got a boy dropped. :rofl:

• Haha 1

What listening to Armageddon on shuffle feels like right now

spacer.png

• Haha 1

arepa's new MV is so cool. A visual treat. They're not letting the other groups breathe this era in terms of aesthetic and visuals. The song itself I'm not a huge fan of. 

NJ shouldn't have released next to them. They look so amateurish back to back against arepa.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LovemeTear said:

Which is why blackpink and twice stay on top

the 4th gen girlies could never:giraffe:

This.

Most of the 4th gen girlies are usually only at the top for a short amount of time each, due to the insane competition, while TWICE and BP had basically monopolized the gg scene for years during 3rd gen.

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

Live my life doing better than armageddon in Japan :rip:

Ok aespa came out swinging for this comeback :jonny5:

I don't think I've been this served from an SM act in a while now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.