• Replies 53.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

How Sweet is SOTY. NewJeans delivered the best song of their career. actually listenable on repeat without being headache inducing.

MHJ done it again. Hanni being center is :jonny5: her short hair look is such a look. the 90s vibe is just... literal citypop perfection. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I really hope fadga sees this and hears their music so we can have Lady Gaga (feat. aespa) on LG7 :WAP:

SM's team is so tired. it's giving kazuha leg raise

fff9e1adcb38084f2ef37280483b95fc.jpgGMgMTRCaEAA64oB.jpg:large

aespa-case-p.o.s-ver.png  aespa-the-1st-album-armageddon-album-details-cdp-ver-v0-dvb6vbea372d1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=1e62401d1c320b37611d69c20e3938b4dd8603b1

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpgGObulkGWAAEWoks?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Asscatchem
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Was jamming to some Klassics today & I'm gonna need KISS OF LIFE to cover this banger :jonny5:

NdkRF05.gif

It would be such a slay :loki:

• Like 2

that boomer SNSD stan strike again :deadbanana2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Erm the armageddon teaser sounds.. 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

SM's team is so tired. it's giving kazuha leg raise

fff9e1adcb38084f2ef37280483b95fc.jpgGMgMTRCaEAA64oB.jpg:large

aespa-case-p.o.s-ver.png  aespa-the-1st-album-armageddon-album-details-cdp-ver-v0-dvb6vbea372d1.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=1e62401d1c320b37611d69c20e3938b4dd8603b1

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpgGObulkGWAAEWoks?format=jpg&name=large

idk why you think anyone is gonna take you seriously here when you gag over babymonster's cheap & tired blackpink cosplay so hard

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

idk why you think anyone is gonna take you seriously here when you gag over babymonster's cheap & tired blackpink cosplay so hard

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to make associations

aint nothin wrong with blackpink cosplay

On 5/23/2024 at 2:23 PM, Asscatchem said:

Im definitely buying the CD player. I don't care if it's an alibaba factory CD player that may break my airpods with cheap cancer-causing bluetooth waves, they made packaging interesting again :jonny5: 

Just ignore them. This was them a few days ago. It's just a cry for attention. :rip:

4 minutes ago, newaespa said:

that boomer SNSD stan strike again :deadbanana2: 

• Haha 3

Just now, Rhyme said:

Just ignore them. This was them a few days ago. It's just a cry for attention. :rip:

i changed my mind tbh.. $100+ is crazy for an alibaba remold. once the hype died down my mind got clearer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Asscatchem said:

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to make associations

aint nothin wrong with blackpink cosplay

that's the whole point of those pos ver vs cd player + savage teasers vs armageddon teasers being similar

its their first full length ofc they're paying homage to their iconic savage era aesthetics but elevated and even more gag

one day aespa is not commiting to their kwangya aesthetics, the next day they're so tired for sticking to it. make up your mind sis

• Like 2

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

that's the whole point of those pos ver vs cd player + savage teasers vs armageddon teasers being similar

its their first full length ofc they're paying homage to their iconic savage era aesthetics but elevated and even more gag

one day aespa is not commiting to their kwangya aesthetics, the next day they're so tired for sticking to it. make up your mind sis

at least SM agrees that their art direction/conceptual peak was Savage :clap3:

i want you to think more critically about your last sentence... are you saying it's impossible to evolve a concept without feeling lazy/reductive?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

at least SM agrees that their art direction/conceptual peak was Savage :clap3:

i want you to think more critically about your last sentence... are you saying it's impossible to evolve a concept without feeling lazy/reductive?

aespa paying homage to their iconic savage era is lazy and reductive

but aint nothing wrong with babymonster cosplaying blackpink from aesthetics, music videos and photoshoots and music down to their faces?

spacer.png

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

aespa paying homage to their iconic savage era is lazy and reductive

but aint nothing wrong with babymonster cosplaying blackpink from aesthetics, music videos and photoshoots, music down to their faces?

spacer.png

cmon monsternavy... you and i both know a homage can be either inspired or tired.

i think im more forgiving with babymonster since they still feel really "early". though they've officially debuted they're not in their imperial years yet and YG is still testing the waters with them since it's a new 7-member group format. blackpink was more ready when debuting because they were all adults and they were doing 2ne1 cosplay too. this is supposed to be aespa's peak period so my expectations are naturally higher

Edited by Asscatchem

1 hour ago, grapevine said:

i love posting last.fm stats

my most played kpop artists of all time 

1. nct 127

2. shinee

3. nct u

4. twice 

5. aespa

6. exo

7. red velvet

8. nct dream

9. fx

10. snsd

nct kept me entertained during covid lockdown! 

Let me do this real quick

1. NCT 127

2. The Boyz

3. SHINee

4. Red Velvet

5. Baekhyun

6. SF9

7. EXO 

8. Astro

9. Cravity

10. NCT DREAM.

17. Taeyeon

19. CLC 

• Like 1

all promo in that building goes to RM and barely a penny to fund ADOR on 'how sweet' lineup and MV. when all said and done, 1.9M with clusterf***** rollout is going to be acceptable.

THE TEASER :biblionny:

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

cmon monsternavy... you and i both know a homage can be either inspired or tired.

i think im more forgiving with babymonster since they still feel really "early". though they've officially debuted they're not in their imperial years yet and YG is still testing the waters with them since it's a new 7-member group format. blackpink was more ready when debuting because they were all adults and they were doing 2ne1 cosplay too.

this is supposed to be aespa's peak period

seems like a you problem. 

:suburban:

there's nothing tired about the armageddon teasers. its actually pretty groundbreaking for kpop

this is really aespa's peak and everything so far is giving one of the best kpop eras ever

btw there's a lot of other concepts this era not just this one. they've managed to pull off everything while maintaining their aespa aesthetics sorry not everybody can do that

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 5

Imma get it done.....

Ah oh ah oh eh...

.:gaycatina1:.

Posted (edited)

best girl group ever even gaga would gag :WAP:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

best girl group ever even gaga would gag :WAP:

Someone needs to call Joanne and let them be in her album :clap3:

give us the fame monster type of slay and sound again ( dated but works well with Kpop ) 

6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Someone needs to call Joanne and let them be in her album :clap3:

give us the fame monster type of slay and sound again ( dated but works well with Kpop ) 

she would elevate aespa to their well deserved legendary status and fadga will be cool with the gen z again

seems like a win win situation to me. and imagine the crazy music video and noise excellence :WAP:

• Like 1

HYBE in 2024 decided to take ALL the scandal for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, Joseline said:

He spilled

"Seven" got massive radio airplay in the SFBA, especially on the LDS CHR outlet when it was first released before dropping off.  But there is a reason "Cupid" is still being played on that station today -- they got rid of the rap part.

:cm:

12 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

Talking about disbandments Nature is probably silently disbanding since one of the Japanese members is working as host? In Tokyo 

It was announced officially.  Days before the "Oopsie (My Bad)" was exposed for really ineffective sajaegi.

11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

This. Like the quality of a SM GG comeback compared to the guys needs to be studied. I don't even remember the last time a SM boy group was number 1 on charts :deadbanana2: even tho they drop projects like every other week. 

Boy group music being gay will always limit its ability to chart.

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

HYBE in 2024 decided to take ALL the scandal for themselves.

They created a scandal monopoly when they hired too many people from SM.

• Haha 7

4 horsemen of the apocalypse ahhh their mind :WAP:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.