Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Armaggedon does sound like a 90s song

The Bjork comparison makes a lot of sense

• Haha 2

I love how the outro of How Sweet goes, it's like they are singing about a certain someone :gaycat5:

Spoiler

Toxic lover
You're no better, 거기 숨지 말고 빨리 나와
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door 너 얼른 나가버려
Toxic lover
You're no better, 거기 숨지 말고 얼른 나와
You little demon in my storyline
Don't knock on my door, I'll see you out

tumblr_ovo3qcxUc81w3wxi4o1_400.gif

• Haha 2

aespa, IVE, NewJeans and (G)I-DLE all inside the top 10 on melon, generation 4 is ALIVE :gayoncecat2: *rip lesserafim*

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

aespa holding off or even being in a position to need to hold off newjeans on the charts even for a bit (melon realtime, bugs) was not on my bingo card.

i guess the ranking is now NJ > IVE >= aespa > GIDLE > LSF

Edited by Pikachu
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Yoona's agent should start picking out some Hollywood roles next. Lead female in the Number 1 most global K-Drama last year

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Doesn't Feel Special have like 500M gaon points? It didn't smash but had longevity. EVERYONE knows THAT Momo video. It was everywhere. Idk why people hate to acknowledge things like that can turn people off. 

Please it has like 300M points :rip: 

• ATRL Administrator

Why is NewJeans missing a member?

89th RAK's?! Damn. Back in my day 1 all kill was all you need for bragging rights lol

Just now, Ryan said:

Why is NewJeans missing a member?

Hyein hurt her ankle or sth, she was missing this week on a variety show they did

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Rino said:

Hyein hurt her ankle or sth, she was missing this week on a variety show they did

Ah okay. Like I kept looking and I’m like something is off. Is there someone missing? People leave groups so often I wasn’t sure if I dreamed there being another member or if she was actually missing :dies:

Posted (edited)

I stand by my 2.1m-2.5m predictions 

IMG_6583.thumb.gif.bea15e4614def5fa699af

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Rino said:

maybe she realized that shes a filler member and would feel better if she debuted in another group

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

NEWJEANS is smashing so hard on Hanteo :jonny:

i really think aespa will tank in terms of physical wise (literally all China bars aka their biggest market are boycotting)

Wait aespa is selling the CD player for $100? 

:suburban:

7 hours ago, Sheep said:

Mys are becoming exactly like Blinks were. This whole pretending to like the last comeback(that was also dragged up and down by mys) to shade the current one but not look like a hater was the move they pulled against every single gg fandom weekly for their entire reign of terror(rest in piss) :suburban:

Girl, stop trying to make us out to be antagonists. NJ's new music is incredibly bland and their concept is weak this era and the MYs are still showing them support and backing them up because we know what it's like to have that fugly CEO coming for our faves. MYs and Tokkis are fighting FEARNOTs and ILLIT fans.

Meanwhile, HYBE just posted a video of How Sweet being plagiarized from a YouTube account named "TEARNOT."

7 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

This is excellent. We are perched :duca: 

7 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Even as a non sheep, I can safely say supernova is the best song released this year. Styling, concept, musicality all on point.

spacer.png

And you'd be right. Supernova is easily SOTY at this point.

spacer.png

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, newaespa said:

i really think aespa will tank in terms of physical wise (literally all China bars aka their biggest market are boycotting)

Their new distributor doesn't stock their albums at all. It's ridiculously hard to buy the albums here in the U.S. now. My 6 versions cost $160 whereas you can get the average new release for anywhere from $8.99-$15.99 :skull: 

Supernova is song of the year. And Armageddon Era is the best, and arguably the best rollout SM has done this decade by far

spacer.png

@Sheep Sheep win again

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Ah okay. Like I kept looking and I'm like something is off. Is there someone missing? People leave groups so often I wasn't sure if I dreamed there being another member or if she was actually missing :dies:

5 is not that big of a number to struggle to remember like

:khalyan2:

10 minutes ago, newaespa said:

5 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Their new distributor doesn't stock their albums at all. It's ridiculously hard to buy the albums here in the U.S. now. My 6 versions cost $160 whereas you can get the average new release for anywhere from $8.99-$15.99 :skull: 

what happened to drama album? my world sold 2.1m and drama only 1.3m?

is it just because of the chinese stans restrictions? or sm not stocking their albums ala red velvet? cause nct dream sold almost 4m with their album just last march

idk i'm not updated with kpop album sales anymore they're confusing me lately :deadbanana:

• ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Rino said:

5 is not that big of a number to struggle to remember like

:khalyan2:

Don’t shame me!

• Like 1

Ning Yizhuo the woman that you are :jonny6:

The moment girl is handed a hand mic and let sing live she just goes the **** off :jonny6:

We are witnessing their peak in real time, in success and music and performance ability :jonny6:

• Like 3

Supernova is excellent 

IMG_1444.thumb.gif.c126194a221d0a18e73ce

WKorea - Lee Know X Gucci 

Gucci king 

style_664d9665e33cf-930x620.jpg

style_664d966e4da96-930x620.jpgstyle_664d96780cf87-930x620.jpg

style_664d969330566-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664d96bb5ff68-1120x1400.jpg

style_664d968994103-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664d968043689-1120x1400.jpg

style_664d969cc238c-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664d96c452bc8-1120x1400.jpgstyle_664d96b119e1e-1120x1400.jpg

• Like 2

Both NewJennies songs are chops

spacer.png

But so was SuperNOva

• Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.