loser, loseeeer 🤖🤖🤖

WHY does eunchae get so many lines

she sounds awful even with the autotune

meanwhile SAKURA sounds great on her three lines :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

he is SUCH a weirdo with these weirdly suggestive parasocial posts literally trying to make his fans think he's their boyfriend

so dangerous and gross

spacer.png

Overcompensating for that ugly mug of his. Short and ugly. Tsk.

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

Yuju leaving KONNECT ent. maybe the gfriend girls should have a reunion (and capitalize on the HYBE drama)

That 5 of the 6 left and continued to do music at 3 different agencies suggest that some of them were kinda over being around each other.

:cm:

I started following sakura on instagram and it's actually disgusting to see all the racist comments from knetz

and mostly from accounts with 0 followers

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I started following sakura on instagram and it's actually disgusting to see all the racist comments from knetz

and mostly from accounts with 0 followers

99% of them are definitely bots

I wonder who bought them :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png

See I'm not even surprised but if he wasn't giving bum face it would be even worse.

Like, imagine an idol with stunning visuals doing embarrassing sh1t like this.

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 1

Lee Sooman is coming with A20 Oh he will keep his foot on sm neck We are so back SMNGG cancelled :jonnycat:

42 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

WHY does eunchae get so many lines

she sounds awful even with the autotune

meanwhile SAKURA sounds great on her three lines :WAP:

Right?! Eunchae is the type of idol that should get one quick line/verse and get over with it, SOURCE Music is ruining LE SSERAFIM's career by giving her all those chorus and extra lines.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

That 5 of the 6 left and continued to do music at 3 different agencies suggest that some of them were kinda over being around each other.

:cm:

Not really, they've been seen hanging out with each other a lot after leaving SOURCE Music, they really seem to like each other and be in good terms within the members. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a GFRIEND comeback next year to celebrate the group's 10th anniversary.

e:u having more faces than everglow had comebacks:suburban:

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I still maintain that Gizz shoulda kept her birth name instead of that ugly stage name

She couldn't use her name likely because, when written in Korean, it looks too similar to YERI, plus it also sounds similar and could cause confusion. GISELLE is a unique name anyway and fits her.

Also calling her "Gizz" is a little...off, just saying. 

SINCERELY-GISELLE.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eternium said:

@Zack @Odette Violet @Gorjesspazze9Do we have any info on Target/Walmart/Amazon editions for Armageddon? Or what will be sold in stores? I pre-ordered two random My Power versions, one Authentic, the Zine version and both Winter's and Giselle's Superbeing editions. But I need all of the My Power versions and another Authentic version.

No and considering we are 8 days away from the release, it's a little concerning. 

The only mention SM has really made of regional exclusive versions was on April 22 when they said U.S/CA, LATAM, EU exclusive ver. is "coming soon". 

If Warner is not handling the global distribution, then unfortunately it could be months before the regional versions hit stores.

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

See I'm not even surprised but if he wasn't giving bum face it would be even worse.

Like, imagine an idol with stunning visuals doing embarrassing sh1t like this.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, 40_L3VE said:

Overcompensating for that ugly mug of his. Short and ugly. Tsk.

He may be weird and creepy and perpetuate dangerous parasocial idol relationships but what we're not gonna do is call him ugly because that would be un-factual

michael-jackson.gif

45 minutes ago, Zack said:

No and considering we are 8 days away from the release, it's a little concerning. 

The only mention SM has really made of regional exclusive versions was on April 22 when they said U.S/CA, LATAM, EU exclusive ver. is "coming soon". 

If Warner is not handling the global distribution, then unfortunately it could be months before the regional versions hit stores.

This is so frustrating. I was super late on pre-ordering because we don't know which editions will be included. I have a feeling they'll all be MY POWER versions. Which are the ones I want the most by far.

What if MinHee Jin takes New Jeans to A20?????

Was this Lee Soo Man's plan all along

michael-jackson.gif

• Haha 1

what is vibe's problem? :rip: even ichart weekly is predicted to go #1 either today or tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

what is vibe's problem? :rip: even ichart weekly is predicted to go #1 either today or tomorrow 

That's so weird...I was expecting a jump of +5 minimum on the next update, not +1 :deadbanana:

Genie daily also needs to rise to #1 but they will take that since it's been #1 on Genie realtime for a while now.

I have a feeling VIBE might block the PAK unfortunately. Reminds me of when Mnet's old chart used to constantly block RV's PAK/RAK opportunities. It has until Thursday, then I think new releases on Friday might ruin things on Bugs chart etc. We can hope for VIBE to rise though! 

• Like 1

They singing live at american talk show. :skull:

are there any kpop act doing this?

The usual Jimmy fallon, Jimmy kimmel, or james corden performances usually not even live on the america's studio.

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

He may be weird and creepy and perpetuate dangerous parasocial idol relationships but what we're not gonna do is call him ugly because that would be un-factual

michael-jackson.gif

He's *facially challenged* and that's a factual fact.

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

The usual Jimmy fallon, Jimmy kimmel, or james corden performances usually not even live on the america's studio.

Fearnots can't different between live and pre recorded vocals :bloo:

Eunchae though…I have never she was that bad Sakura legend is no longer the worst singer of the group :gayoncecat3:

10 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Unfortunately, that LSRFM performance is very obviously pre-recorded or live tuning on the mic feed. 

Anyway, to answer your question aespa has performed full live with the mic turned up, on U.S. shows before.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

This is good tbh:clap3:slay quuens!

:hoetenks:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.