K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

My mom was gagged when I told her that the actress from King The Land is in the girl group poster I have in my room. :ahh:

She was looking at the poster and said "which one is her". Racist. :skull:

• Haha 4

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

9. NCT :eek: is that combined for all units?

1. BLACKPINK basically since BTS is a sajaegi, payola'd & fraudulent act :heart:

Yes, NCT is all units combined I think

Speaking of glamour and girl groups just being better in general

Truly the peak of korean pop :jonny: toddler pop nowadays is just not it

• Like 1

if armageddon turns out to be even better than supernova :WAP:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

double post 

Edited by Jenlisa

ahhhh I just logged on to root for soupa nova, I love accendio too tho 

are we at PAK yet 

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

if armageddon turns out to be even better than supernova :WAP:

:jonny4: they have the composers for Psycho and Drama here too

gagged with everything from this era 

• Like 1

the way some stans would clown MYs for being stuck in the past but you have this losers and haters using  performances from years ago to drag them  :toofunny2:

I guess when there's nothing to drag about them anymore so it's very hard to be in the present

K-Pop Thread: aespa releases super smash of the year - Page 1572 - Base -  ATRL

Everglow with another single album... i'm fuming :deadbanana4:

@ANTIclimatic a speaker. When we the last time we have an idol who can TALK  :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Are we now gagging over people just because they know know how to….. TALK? :redface:

I swear that user just be writing the most random sh*t in here that makes no sense :rip:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

@ANTIclimatic a speaker. When we the last time we have an idol who can TALK  :clap3:

This is the most purposeful thing you've ever said it makes so much sense :jonnycat:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Are we now gagging over people just because they know know how to….. TALK? :redface:

I swear that user just be writing the most random sh*t in here that makes no sense :rip:

That user is referring to the fact that Giselle is speaking freely, as opposed to just using PR talk and giving platitudes. It's a valid criticism of the entertainment industry as a whole, so it's not like @Odette Violet is wrong for feeling refreshed by an interviewee being vulnerable.

Aespa are giving us the most exciting era in K-pop in a hot minute - let us discuss our idols in peace.

• Like 6

Bang PD needs to stop sabotaging NJ, and realize that they are the biggest and most impactful group he has had since BTS. 

His favorite group TXT are literally performing at half empty stadiums in the US right now, and have not sold out any of their US dates. So maybe he should worry about that instead of sabotaging NJ and putting them in a 1.5 year hiatus.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

That user is referring to the fact that Giselle is speaking freely, as opposed to just using PR talk and giving platitudes. It's a valid criticism of the entertainment industry as a whole, so it's not like @Odette Violet is wrong for feeling refreshed by an interviewee being vulnerable.

Aespa are giving us the most exciting era in K-pop in a hot minute - let us discuss our idols in peace.

ty :clap3: better than gagging over subpar men and them out of solar system delusional takes

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Everglow with another single album... i'm fuming :deadbanana4:

Whys everyone shocked its a single? Everglow is lucky to even be getting a comeback under Xuehua

10 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Bang PD needs to stop sabotaging NJ, and realize that they are the biggest and most impactful group he has had since BTS. 

His favorite group TXT are literally performing at half empty stadiums in the US right now, and have not sold out any of their US dates. So maybe he should worry about that instead of sabotaging NJ and putting them in a 1.5 year hiatus.

Is txt really his favored group?

41 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

the way some stans would clown MYs for being stuck in the past but you have this losers and haters using  performances from years ago to drag them  :toofunny2:

I guess when there's nothing to drag about them anymore so it's very hard to be in the present

K-Pop Thread: aespa releases super smash of the year - Page 1572 - Base -  ATRL

I'm personally so glad the AI thing is mostly extinct lol but to anyone who liked it to each their own. their newer comebacks have been cooler 

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I'm sure he is sexist and bias because of that, but from all the tea we've gotten in the drama, I think he's just bitter that NJ wasn't his group like LSF

I'm not gonna lie I'm not really feeling this Aespa comeback. Supernova is fine but not of the other track videos hit and on that note I hate track videos. It would be one thing if we got full mv's after the album is released but no we're left with visuals to only half the song. 

1 minute ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Is txt really his favored group?

Girl, I don't know where to start, but yeah :redface:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jenlisa said:

I'm personally so glad the AI thing is mostly extinct lol but to anyone who liked it to each their own. their newer comebacks have been cooler 

SIS we're in S2 already

K-Pop Thread: aespa releases super smash of the year - Page ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.