• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

54 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

very ironic considering girl groups are the ones getting hits and representing the company :mazen:

It's weird because GGs also have way more brand deals, and women are a far more lucrative audience to target anyway

BGs are legit useless and faceless. Besides, HYBE's BGs aren't typically known for being talented anyway, so I'm not sure what their point is 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

aejeans

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

It's weird because GGs also have way more brand deals, and women are a far more lucrative audience to target anyway

BGs are legit useless and faceless. Besides, HYBE's BGs aren't typically known for being talented anyway, so I'm not sure what their point is 

spacer.png

GG has more face value but with only a very few exceptions BG has an history of making more money.

The brand deals and other deals get more money to the group than the company. 

For example at one point Suzy was making more money than everyone in JYP but Miss A was in the bottom of JYP earnings.

Edit: let's talk about that Japanese queen that was everywhere from a cute moment and was earning more than her company.

Edited by Xalric

Armageddon teasers arent gagging tbh but we are anticipating nonetheless

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

Armageddon teasers arent gagging tbh but we are anticipating nonetheless

we basically saw everything in the album previews so I'm just seated for the MV

Le Sserafim kinda the least embarrassing gg of all time if you think about it. :khalyan2:

• Haha 2

Le serrafim are far more talented than illit and new jeans let's be real here...theres a reason why they go to Coachella and not newjeans.... At least they are good dancers... NJ and illit are just bottom of barrel having they debuted with nugudon company they Will be lucky to find loona success ..they succeed because of massive payola from hybe... 

:clack:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, Adama said:

They will probably focus on their US promotions?  

Most likely!

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

They barely promote on music shows anymore in general, so it won't really be an issue

spacer.png

I wonder If they will really promote on US like xrosup and adama suggested. It would be good 

spacer.png

• Like 1

The way if twice was a 4th gen gg they'd been considering as one of the best singers in kpop

#justicefortwice 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

All these lashings for ggs... let's focus our energy on stray kidz..

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

Imagine having newjeans on Coachella..the constants dragging they will get :rip:

Newjeans STAN should be thankful  hybe not letting them perform at Coachella...

This is why talent come first..concept and clothes only take you this far but talent Will prevail in the end

:suburban:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Imagine having newjeans on Coachella..the constants dragging they will get :rip:

This is why talent come first..concept and clothes only take you this far but talent Will prevail in the end

Their performance on Lollapalooza was well received, why would they be dragged for Coachella? 

spacer.png

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Pinter said:

They were in another festival and have a great show, you just dislike them. 

Lesseralose were a joke, that is why talent come first... concept and dance only take you this far but talent Will prevail in the end

isn't lsrfm the only group that dared to do a full concert without a pre recorded or backing track (dumb choice btw)

but let's see your favs do it? :oh:

and I'm not even a lsrfm stan

• Thanks 7

Okaaay networking

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Le serrafim are far more talented than illit and new jeans let's be real here...theres a reason why they go to Coachella and not newjeans.... At least they are good dancers... NJ and illit are just bottom of barrel having they debuted with nugudon company they Will be lucky to find loona success ..they succeed because of massive payola from hybe... 

:clack:

dont know where this nj talentless myth is coming from. They don't scream like our SM favs but the control they have over their voices is pure talent in a way that can't be faked.

• Like 3

Le Sserafim is unfairly scrutinized for their live vocals. They're nowhere near as bad as people make them out to be.

They should be criticized for the constant decrease in music quality ever since their debut, though

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Let's just bring aespa back for Coachella :coffee2:

I don't think any other group would wanna perform there after what happened to LE SSERAFIM.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

All these lashings for ggs... let's focus our energy on stray kidz..

And Riize :mandown:

9 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

isn't lsrfm the only group that dared to do a full concert without a pre recorded or backing track (dumb choice btw)

but let's see your favs do it? :oh:

and I'm not even a lsrfm stan

!!!!!!!!!

Not even SNSD can claim to have done that. It was a very bold choice that matched their whole fearless image and it backfired but it was still extremely impressive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Sheep said:

!!!!!!!!!

Not even SNSD can claim to have done that. It was a very bold choice that matched their whole fearless image and it backfired but it was still extremely impressive.

i agree. it was disappointing to see the so-called Fearless/antifragile group succumb to netizens and turn on the lipsync for week 2. They should've just middle finger'd them and embrace their live vocals. At the end of the day, a good Coachella set is based off energy :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

And Riize :mandown:

idts

image.thumb.png.339c7bd8c25ca41885ad63b4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.