K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You're so forgetful! Let me refresh you on who made the Le Sserafim hate train about SM entertainment/fans of its groups. I would consult your doctor about this frequent short term memory loss, it can be a sign of major health issues to come for you. Fanwars aside I'm getting concerned for your well-being. If you don't want random members of an imaginary, amorphous group coming at you, maybe don't start attacking members of that group out of nowhere. :foxaylove3:

Again with this treating fans of SM entertainment groups as a monolithic gang who's out to get you. Neither @Odette Violet or anybody else in this thread is my lackey. You're making everything about SM and then imagining me as some kind of ringleader when the truth is that all I'm doing is calling out your disturbing obsession. All you had to do was concede that this wasn't an some SM issue but your brain literally won't allow you to form that thought because it's evident that your whole paradigm for kpop is based around fans of specific SM groups being out to get you and your favs personally. Typical JYPredator supporter behavior(see what I did there? :foxaylove2:)

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

Can someone tell this father of that troll to take his meds? He's going insane because his son was called out!

• Haha 1

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Honestly the lies and twisting of words and context just to fit his narrative :dies:

at least now I know what kind of a lunatic that user is 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Now that Amber and Victoria are both CCP pawns and Luna is standing an unemployment line, maybe there is hope for some come kind of F(x) hag reunion performance on Chinese television. Someone just needs to drag Krystal out of retirement. Dont let us down girls, if Afterschool of all groups can do it, they can

Can't believe it's coming up on a decade since they did anything:gaycat6: 2026 will be here before you know it. We might actually have SNSD 2027 comeback happen before F(X) is ever mentioned again 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

That's right throw the towel in again. See you next time aespa comes back and you can't stomach this much positivity about them. "twisting of words" when its just a direct quote of the entire post ijbol

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You're so forgetful! Let me refresh you on who made the Le Sserafim hate train about SM entertainment/fans of its groups. I would consult your doctor about this frequent short term memory loss, it can be a sign of major health issues to come for you. Fanwars aside I'm getting concerned for your well-being. If you don't want random members of an imaginary, amorphous group coming at you, maybe don't start attacking members of that group out of nowhere. :foxaylove3:

Again with this treating fans of SM entertainment groups as a monolithic gang who's out to get you. Neither @Odette Violet or anybody else in this thread is my lackey. You're making everything about SM and then imagining me as some kind of ringleader when the truth is that all I'm doing is calling out your disturbing obsession. All you had to do was concede that this wasn't an some SM issue but your brain literally won't allow you to form that thought because it's evident that your whole paradigm for kpop is based around fans of specific SM groups being out to get you and your favs personally. Typical JYPredator supporter behavior(see what I did there? It's called irony :foxaylove2:)

:bibliahh:that user still going? 

The obsession over SM groups and their stans, The conspiracy theories. I pray for their mental being :eli:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 2

Did I tell y'all miss @Sheep and that oddest violet troll are just figments of our imagination? They're not real y'all! They're completely imaginary and amorphous!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

DcSFoS.jpeg

Not Jungkook albums found in the streets

44 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Still wondering how am I constantly shading aespa

m98fego.gif

:foxaylove3:i guess it was another lie

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

but these anti-sm crazies can't see that, they just see SNSD or aespa and are traumatized from all the success and talent their favs are lacking.

we love tea :fan:

@Odette Violet

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Did I tell y'all miss @Sheep and that oddest violet troll are just figments of our imagination? They're not real y'all! They're completely imaginary and amorphous!

That's right babes we're coming for you, all of us SM company stans who hate you and all your favs are. We planned it at our monthly meeting, as the elected spokesperson I'm allowed to divulge such matters.

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

:foxaylove3:i guess it was another lie

Apparently they're imaginary and I've been imagining their heavenly existence, maybe you are too sis!

I already muted/put on ignore  some of the users, including that Katyperry Stan

I wouldn't even know they are talking **** about me if it weren't for some quotes here yet they have this imaginary narrative I'm coming to get them and their faves, what is this behaviour? this is getting creepy :biblio:

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Odette Violet said:

I wouldn't even know they are talking **** about me if it weren't for some quotes here yet they have this imaginary narrative I'm coming to get them and their faves, what is this behaviour? this is getting creepy :biblio:

This is honestly huge for you child! I'm sure your papa Sheep is proud.

spacer.png
Too much shade on my timeline 

Yall crazy if you don't think

I'm gonna speak my mind 

Your about to witness

a sheep slay a lion

The Goat of this Korean Pop game

Somebody go get Ryan

Cuz we need a Mod before they all start crying *Bang*

* Trap Beat Drop* 

E-X-O

Let's go

I'm bringing Toxic back

Spamming the thread with this rap

Yall better focus on my Girls Generation content 

Or I'm disliking all your facts

I don't care about YouTube views 

In fact, I rather you talk about impact

Half yall faves don't have that

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

It's because your newjeans posts are so scandalizingly hateful that every SM group fan is guilty of hating Le Sserafim and totally justifies them blanket attacking you and every other fan of every SM group because we all have the same agenda. Btw you have NPD and are the spokesperson for SM if you disagree. We are a totally not imaginary group and are in fact coordinated and all have the same thoughts/opinions/stan lists. It's completely logical and very easy to follow keep up

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 1

KCharts predictors are projecting #1 for Supernova on Melon & Genie tomorrow! (real-time charts), only FLO would be left for a RAK.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

sheep-dog.gif

@Witnessed ET stay safe out there sis :chick1:

Actually this gif is wrong sis, it's just two sheep: Father defending his bully son with his life. I'm just the school staff caught in the family drama.

sheep-dog.gif

22 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Now that Amber and Victoria are both CCP pawns and Luna is standing an unemployment line, maybe there is hope for some come kind of F(x) hag reunion performance on Chinese television. Someone just needs to drag Krystal out of retirement. Dont let us down girls, if Afterschool of all groups can do it, they can

13 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Can't believe it's coming up on a decade since they did anything:gaycat6: 2026 will be here before you know it. We might actually have SNSD 2027 comeback happen before F(X) is ever mentioned again 

With Krystal being a full time actress.. I don't see it nnn  :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Sheep said:

It's because your newjeans posts are so scandalizingly hateful that every SM group fan is guilty and totally justifies them blanket attacking you and every other fan of every SM group because we all have the same agenda. Btw you have NPD and are the spokesperson for SM if you disagree. We are a totally not imaginary group and are in fact coordinated and all have the same thoughts/opinions/stan lists. It's completely logical keep up

Shameful how it's easy for them to generalize the SM groups stans just bc I "individually, personally" don't get the hype of this children but god forbid if it's the other way around  :biblio:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 1

Not yall writing essays here 

Go touch some grasses and Stream Smashnova

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mendesperry said:

KCharts predictors are projecting #1 for Supernova on Melon & Genie tomorrow! (real-time charts), only FLO would be left for a RAK.

the fact FLO rose to #2 at 2am kst during zombie hours means we should have that locked in as well 

3 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Tell her she's cast to play a member of a defunct kpop group called f(x) reuniting for one last concert taping and lengthy tell-all interview.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Isn't F(X) still technically a group on hiatus too:bibliahh: 

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Shameful how it's easy for them to generalize the SM groups stans just bc I "individually, personally" don't get the hype of this children but god forbid it's if it's the other way around  :biblio:

Don't forget that your posts which mainly target newlegends actually make us all guilty of hating Le Sserafim in particular. That was the very first point made by this astute gentleman of high reputation.

7X4JZ2VD55BCLFYTJ2FUNPICYY.jpg?w=620

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.