K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

Just now, Zack said:

Where's the evidence that she was "not prioritizing" SNSD, as you initially claimed. This is like the seventh time I've asked you this and still nothing...

So, it seems you have given up on writing walls of text and bringing in irrelevant information to distract from your baseless attacks, probably hoping I'd give up, and have now resorted to calling me a "liar" and claiming I'm giving "lunacy". The personal attacks toward me, because your arguments have failed are not appreciated. 

YOU are pedalling lies from SM and using it as an excuse to attack Jessica for her character and even her looks and when asked for evidence, you have failed every time to show anything relevant that she "prioritized" her brand over her business. 

The truth is, Jessica got permission from SM, congratulations from the girls, then they changed their minds on her and forced her to "choose" between SNSD and her business when she had already made commitments to launch. At a time when she was rehearsing for Tokyo Dome, attending ALL of SNSD's schedules and performances, recording a unit album and reality show and recording/filming the MV for Catch Me If You Can, there is simply NO identifiable evidence that she was "not prioritizing" the group. She worked her ass off for SNSD from day 1. 

I'm sure you'll hit me with more personal attacks or throw in another "jaw" this or "jaw" that, but you need to evaluate what you're even saying or why you have such a deep set hatred for someone you don't even know, based on fake mediaplay and NO evidence. That to me is far more questionable than anything I've said :cm:

I've not given evidence of failing to prioritize snsd despite posting a statement from jaws herself stating such. Taking her words at face value even when they match the other side's account makes me obtuse

Calling somebody who lies about everything relating to a specific topic a liar or saying that using misogyny as a weapon is repulsive is an unjustified personal attack 

Court records are actually mediaplay and any judgement against jaws was because the courts are a sham 

I'm going to stop responding for real and just point out the lies now. You have zero interest in what's true or right.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Just now, Odette Violet said:

not the certain user acting moral police again.

Where were this energy when aespa was drag to fifth in this very base not too long ago? 

femaleidols — IVE ♡ Accendio / 2024

How fitting that member is GONE when aespa was getting dragged left and right, up and down, especially during GIRLS era

And then come back when apparently SM sheeps are dragging lsrf or whatsoever, weirdo

• Like 1

the le sserafim version is even better! They can't help being Bang PD/Hybe's puppets 

Can someone tell that eight year old user that i don't care about his faves, and he should also keep others' faves out his mouth. It's THAT simple.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Zack said:

We're now what...10 posts deep and you STILL cannot provide any evidence that Jessica was "not prioritizing" SNSD. Stop ignoring and polluting the discussion with side arguments and state the evidence. Otherwise it's just nonsensical trolling.

The fact that Jessica was more present than any other groups members at that time. Like Yoona literally missed almost a year of promotions for example, for her own solo career as an actress. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

This thread is one of the few places where negativity towards Le Sserafim is either 5% or zero. We are still praising their songs, performances and seated for their next comeback

Edited by katyberry
  • Like 1

Just now, Sheep said:

I've not given evidence of failing to prioritize snsd despite posting a statement from jaws herself stating such. Taking her words at face value even when they match the other side's account makes me obtuse

This is the third line of Jessica's (translated) statement: 

"Girls' Generation activities have always taken priority over my private life and business activities" 

I don't know how much clearer she could have been. 

4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Cvnty sooyoung with a blanket was still giving queen in a way no other gg can

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

Isnt that always what some of these members do here everyday? 
They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave jyp groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Red Velvet, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

How fitting that member is GONE when aespa was getting dragged left and right, up and down, especially during GIRLS era

And then come back when apparently SM sheeps are dragging lsrf or whatsoever, weirdo

it's very performative if it's certain groups  but they awfully silent when it comes to aespa, blackpink 

It's not working babe

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Isnt that always what some of these members do here everyday? 
They're so far up their asses in stanning their fave sm groups (or the company itself), that they're dragging innocent hardworking idols just to prop up their own faves. I've been calling that shite since day 1. Just look at the subtle demeaning language that some of these people use while spewing their SUBJECTIVE opinions on certain groups. I don't even stan Lesserafim, but just calling out the bizarre behavior. Just focus on your own faves without having to discredit others'. Weirdos. 

Tea. I don't think I've ever seen that one user compliment his faves without throwing shades on other successful groups. Very weird

Direct_Crop_Gif_1692434624321.thumb.gif.5b3f82719b9042f27d02b347002dd74c.gif

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

It's more weird having this so much fascination over this woman  :biblio:

how is it weird to have respect for the woman who came up with the concepts and visuals for all of my favorite kpop artists and albums?? how is that more weird than stanning puppets who have no artistic involvement whatsoever? as someone who value artists more than anything else.

as pratically the only person with zack who defended aespa all day while the entire thread was viciously attacking them when next level came out, it's genuinely embarrassing seeing you attacking that woman for the sole reason that you stan aespa and hate (?) newjeans.

you even insinuated that i was a newjeans stan fake stanning aespa the other day like hello??? lmao

mhj has her faults like everyone else, but the way you're coming up with new ways (mostly fake news) to drag her everyday is beyond weird

i know 2 sheep on here, one with a winter avi and its dupe whose name rhymes with booklet, who can't stop attacking innocent girls that are not named godspa

the evilness in their heart :chick3:

may naevis save their soul/s

1 minute ago, Zack said:

This is the third line of Jessica's (translated) statement: 

"Girls' Generation activities have always taken priority over my private life and business activities" 

I don't know how much clearer she could have been. 

Jaws was given a choice according to all parties and chose blank check and eclair, how she chose to spin it doesn't change this fact. This is only up for debate in your head.

Also everybody who was actually there knows Jessica was posting in English too on 930

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The fact that Jessica was more present than any other groups members at that time. Like Yoona literally missed almost a year of promotions for example, for her own solo career as an actress. 

Literally what I've been trying to say thank you. 

Soshified has SNSD's calendar for 2014 and in the month or so before she was removed, she was present at every official schedule, while other members were not (for example Sooyoung at KCON).

Also, if there was evidence that she had "missed rehearsals" or not shown up to schedules, SM would have been the first to say this in their statement, but they didn't mention it because she was there for everything and instead lied by saying she was planning to leave  :michael:

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

how is it weird to have respect for the woman who came up with the concepts and visuals for all of my favorite kpop artists and albums?? how is that more weird than stanning puppets who have no artistic involvement whatsoever? as someone who value artists more than anything else.

I respect talents aka the groups who can sing/perform the songs and the music geniuses behind cause you know it's Kpop. not some woman who thinks she's the second coming of michaelangelo :sistrens:

53 minutes ago, Xalric said:

She hasn't shown any of that, she's just trying to say she has integrity, it could have been Babymonster, ITZY or any other groups she wouldn't have done any of these things BSH asked her. 

so in other words she's being respectful towards aespa? she has NEVER said anything bad about them or SM despite what those stans are insinuating

Posted (edited)

Weren't some users throwing shades and dragging aespa every chance they got. The sudden dementia is hilarious 

people who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Edited by Odette Violet

Just now, TheCal said:

Tea. I don't think I've ever seen that one user compliment his faves without throwing shades on other successful groups. Very weird

Direct_Crop_Gif_1692434624321.thumb.gif.5b3f82719b9042f27d02b347002dd74c.gif

Every. Single. Time.

it's like bread and butter for that user. Every praise that he directs towards his faves, he always corresponds that with some eight-year-old child's "oh I'm better than you" analogy and shade directed towards other groups.

Like…if you're gonna be a troll, at least try not to be so transparent and get mad when people see through your bullshiit
spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

streets are saying le sserafim are filming teasers today :bloo:

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

Literally what I've been trying to say thank you. 

Soshified has SNSD's calendar for 2014 and in the month or so before she was removed, she was present at every official schedule, while other members were not (for example Sooyoung at KCON).

Also, if there was evidence that she had "missed rehearsals" or not shown up to schedules, SM would have been the first to say this in their statement, but they didn't mention it because she was there for everything and instead lied by saying she was planning to leave  :michael:

And the marriage rumour, wasn't another member in a steady serious relationship at the time too !?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

i know 2 sheep on here, one with a winter avi and its dupe whose name rhymes with booklet, who can't stop attacking innocent girls that are not named godspa

the evilness in their heart :chick3:

may naevis save their soul/s

You can always request a dupe check at:

https://atrl.net/contact/ (preferred)

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426194-the-hq-thread-read-the-op-before-posting/ (discouraged but will still be dealt with appropriately)

or you can just tag Ryan and ask because that's how we settle issues in the kpop thread specifically most the time 

I can only think of 2 members with a winter avi at this moment and one is an aespa anti and the other has been active for 7 years and it would be very easy to clock a dupe using 7 years of ip receipts Good luck!

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Jaws was given a choice according to all parties and chose blank check and eclair, how she chose to spin it doesn't change this fact. This is only up for debate in your head.

Being asked to break a contract she had just signed after getting permission from SM twice AND getting the members' blessing, is not a choice. 

If, as you're saying she should have done... she did do what they suggested and broke the contract (which is what you attacked her for supposedly doing in another situation), then it would have brought negative images to SNSD when she would inevitably have been sued by investors and in any case they could have used that as an excuse to kick her anyway :ace: 

Of course the members and their parents would have known this too, but still pushed her into this ultimatum. But apparently they're totally in the right according to you.

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Also everybody who was actually there knows Jessica was posting in English too on 930

Unless you're alleging the content between the English and Korean versions is somehow different, this is yet again, irrelevant. I guess you didn't appropriately read either statement either :dies:

Posted (edited)

how many times I got accused of being dupes here. First I was allegedly @MonsterNavy then I'm now @Sheep

best of wishes, I pray for yall peace of mind

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I respect talents aka the groups who can sing/perform the songs and the music geniuses behind cause you know it's Kpop. not some woman who thinks she's the second coming of michaelangelo :sistrens:

you know that MHJ is also credited as a producer on newjeans work and (i think) is also in charge of the a&r right? :ahh:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.