• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ are definitely the group in JYP who has the most investment and budget atm. 

The way this b-side MV alone has more budget than all of HITZY's MV's combined this era :redface:

Their albums and tours money are well invested, Twice on the other hand :gaycat7:

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

We need this Jaehyun back instead!

I kinda miss him like this, he was so cute :dies:

but him now though :jonny2:

GD75ymSbYAAI8Jj?format=jpg&name=large

What 'yes, and?' tried to be and failed. :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Their albums and tours money are well invested, Twice on the other hand :gaycat7:

Girl TWICE always has a nice budget?

Like the budget for MISAMO alone :ghostface: What an era :clap3:

7 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Especially compared to their JPN releases :penguin:

Hmm maybe their comeback is looking more possible, they haven't attended an event as their subunit in a long time :matty:

ac32a1253d0442f625b1fecc2fb9b98b65f00fea.gifva809aab998c8ded2b46efe9b19fe4259386337a4.gifv

mother19 devoured :jonny5:

these two have been on repeat since yesterday

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Girl TWICE always has a nice budget?

Like the budget for MISAMO alone :ghostface: What an era :clap3:

MISAMO visuals were great but Twice not so much lately, compare recent SKZ videos to Twice last 3 or 4 videos and they look kinda cheap.

Twice always gets good budget but their creative team has been slacking since like... alcohol-free, so no matter how much money they put into it its not gonna showcase the resources put towards it, Do Not Touch was 2 sets and a dream and they made it look like it was $200m :celestial2:

• Like 2

Yes king, drag those tasteless men :laugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, illia said:

Girl this is probably the most effort JYPE ever put into ITZY :deadbanana4: 3 music videos and each with a choreography + each member having a solo (4 of whom also have their individual music video AND choreography)

The only thing they passed on is the Youtube ads money

Tbh I’m always kinda laughing at the “Yuna isn’t pushed” narrative as well as if the girl hasn’t had multiple solos at year end shows and what not :rip: 

Like JYP is putting effort in everything except giving them good music. 

Edited by Gaia

10 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I've read that before, I'm not sure why they should be excluded from Kpop conversations when they are Kpop trainees. I don't think the line some people want to draw between "Kpop groups" and "Kpop adjacent groups" has a lot of merit when all idols are under the same agency, undergoing the same training and reaching out to the same audience in a world where almost every artist is promoting internationally.

If a "global group" really does break away from the Kpop formula and ecosystem, then maybe there is some room for discussion, that has yet to happen. The only tangible difference between a group like Katseye and a group like Newjeans is, Newjeans got better schooling and speak more languages :deadbanana2: If anything, speaking more languages give Newjeans and other groups the edge when it comes to reaching out to a global audience. Who is the global group now? :gaycat5:

As it stands most of the people talking about and paying attention to vcha/katseye are kpop fans. We'll see if they actually get attention from the gp after they debut or just end up being another XG. 

29 minutes ago, DelRey said:

MISAMO visuals were great but Twice not so much lately, compare recent SKZ videos to Twice last 3 or 4 videos and they look kinda cheap.

Girl if you compare any Kpop act with SKZ MV's, they will look cheap, since SKZ MV's are basically movies these days :redface:

8ad1adcac92b629ee40a703875c3d239c32395cdd9f735341dfeee4a4ee21851a25b164e6748dc169c1948920fd93b19d97a120be486441b15ba7a86997ebc96c503b397d817e777b7406b5fab236af0e0e29d8418198fbb20340712d92554ab14e2810e33c502e4935812b1db642790168df8c2725440fa

525ebefb2f57286f858092894adba79146872f3a4a187f43390dd23d53a9b502872123bcabece7dd

Edited by Pluto2022

GD5LV0eXoAAy8Qm?format=jpg&name=medium

I think the Weverse translation feature needs some work

spacer.png

• Haha 4

NewJennies and LSRF comebacks when ??? I heard the new Hybe gg is debuting in Feb, could they be shelved for March or later ? :biblionny:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

this is basically Boynextdoor 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

That Twice teaser is very Loona tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.