K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

15 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Yes SuperNova is NL's daughter both have the same charts trajectory at least Supernova wasn't panned

spacer.png

NL was panned? YIKES. We haven't heard anything like that this time, which I guess means those people are dead. Happy to hear that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

starship probably tells them to make the choreo "more elegant" but it just doesn't work for songs like that

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, elevate said:

NL was panned? YIKES. We haven't heard anything like that this time, which I guess means those people are dead. Happy to hear that.

it was panned until it started smashing :sistrens:

• Haha 1

oh they are so cute :chick3:

aespa prettiest girl group ever

each girl has just IT

• Like 3

Aespa's lip synced performances simply don't play to their strengths, but nonetheless a cute Supernova stage :heart:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The beat is fast and their choreography is still sloppy :rip: It's pissing me off because they're just walking. 

Leeseo's rap part is FIRE and packing with POWER and all she did was walking  :dies:

She should've shoved up and down like the action scenes they did in the MV, it would fit her part so well. Ughhh :dancehall2:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

LIVE VOCALS :jonny3:

Where ?

ive's choreography this era are all .. so medicore

too bad cause the music is good

So heya is IVE's first time not getting a rak/pak in two years

the song still isn't clicking for me but the Brokeback Mountain theme is cute I guess :'(

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

hmmmm

Well now that Mark is out the way. When is the next NCT member coming back? $100 bet we have another announcement before the end of the week:fan:

• Haha 2

Supernova stage is so stunning :jonny: The Budget whew :jonny: 

Ningning serving MPG again :jonny: 

• Like 1

My American Girlfriend :jonny5:

Tiff needs to be working on that album 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Well now that Mark is out the way. When is the next NCT member coming back? $100 bet we have another announcement before the end of the week:fan:

its Jaehyun

giphy.gif

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Where ?

you can literally hear them breathe into the mic and spit(?) on the mic when they pronounce the P... it's definitely live lol

listen with earphones

Just now, Windy Day said:

you can literally hear them breathe into the mic and spit(?) on the mic when they pronounce the P... it's definitely live lol

listen with earphones

Just because you can hear their breath doesn't mean they are not lipping to already pre recorded track 

1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

LIVE VOCALS :jonny3:

If only...

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

Just because you can hear their breath doesn't mean they are not lipping to already pre recorded track 

1 minute ago, illia said:

If only...

literally listen to their stages from black mamba / next level / savage lmfao their "live" pre recorded tracks were polished with 0 breathing or mistake. they're definitely singing live on this and if you can't hear it then im sorry for yall lmao

2 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

A comeback stage is always pre-recorded in multiple takes. When broadcast, they would use a vocal track in one of the takes and put it over the best footage (or a cut and edit of multiple takes together). Of course the perf is not live but doesn't necessarily mean they didn't sing live in front of the audiences at the studio

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

A comeback stage is always pre-recorded in multiple takes. When broadcast, they would use a vocal track in one of the takes and put it over the best footage (or a cut and edit of multiple takes together). Of course the perf is not live but doesn't necessarily mean they didn't sing live in front of the audiences at the studio

every single music show stage is prerecorded in multiple takes. i've been to some music shows years ago and randomly saw pristin redo their performance at least FIVE times and redo some shots mid performance :deadbanana2:

i'm pretty sure it's even more severe now since there's this obsession with perfection

Edited by Windy Day

28 minutes ago, katyberry said:

So heya is IVE's first time not getting a rak/pak in two years

The first since their debut. Impressive run, tbh, i didn't even think Baddie would scored #1, but it did.

lmao this is so random

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.