K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Reminder that Exo's Korean fanbase cancelled Chanyeol for "cheating" while simultaneously cancelling Chen for having a wife & kids

so unserious

talktothehand.gif

Have you seen Stan Twitter being ot12!? :mazen:

• Replies 52.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

KIOF still rising

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Have you seen Stan Twitter being ot12!? :mazen:

what year is it

spacer.png

This was fun! :katie2: I think they did a good job capturing the original while adding a very Aespa sound to it

spacer.png

Chanyeol and Xiumin look so much alike here

except Xiumin’s hair is kinda serving like one of those Wile E. Coyote cartoons where the bomb goes off in his face and he ends up looking crispy

spacer.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I thought the point of these kpop adjacent groups were supposed to be more international with foreign non Asian members and function like a regular western gril group? Is that not what they do?

So far they aren't doing anything because they haven't debuted :deadbanana2: Nothing hints at a major divergence from what is being done. I don't think they are going to skip korean music shows given that's the only competent infrastructure in the world that knows how to handle and shoot groups performance videos to promote globally. I think they will do more of the same as what XG did and travel between Korea, the US and maybe a few other countries.

That would make sense for the 1st big US group to be full of english / spanish bilingual members from one of the big US labels or Hybe new expansion in Mexico. Not those Vcha / Katseye koreaboo avengers teams. :pancake:

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

what year is it

spacer.png

Right. 

We're not talking enough about the nugus queens

Like :jamming:

“Wu Yi Fan (Chinese: 吴亦凡, pronounced [ǔ î fǎn]; born November 6, 1990), known professionally as Kris Wu, is a Chinese Canadian rapper and serial rapist.”

they really got straight to the point huh

spacer.png

I've seen them make this joke before. Is it just the pillar incident or something older/he actually doesn't drink w Hoshi?  :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I've seen them make this joke before. Is it just the pillar incident or something older/he actually doesn't drink w Hoshi?  :lakitu:

Oh hi shitpiss, you hadn’t been online all weekend, was worried you croaked or maybe got a job

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Oh hi shitpiss, you hadn’t been online all weekend, was worried you croaked or maybe got a job

spacer.png

Unfortunately I do have a job again but I'll try to find more time to spam the thread

spacer.png

This is ridiculous :deadbanana2: Not them harassing her for 1 year over some food she doesn't eat :redface:

240115-karina-for-converse-v0-puebitss5lcc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8e5b10f6945bad6930bbede0b89f901dda507b47240115-karina-for-converse-v0-a03pl6bt5lcc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=7e1873ea50e2395b9e314b5a86998ee7d256bbaa240115-karina-for-converse-v0-g13dbpst5lcc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=86da53bb27991503ff7e5bb39b5404d23ba0368f

Speaking of jobs, we got a new Converse update but are these the only outfits they gave Karina? Every update is these

spacer.png

Edited by gigantopithecus

Less than 3 hours to go :WAP:

• Like 1

Wait the Hyungwon lockscreen made a comeback? :dies:

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 1

Thank goodness that Kr*s W* had already left EXO when all his crimes were exposed….i don’t want to imagine the immature kpop stans calling EXO a criminal group because of one member, just like how they call BigBang “Big Criminals” because of Se*ngr*

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Confused 1

Hoping Lightsum randomly blows up this year like damn I already went through this with CLC I can’t do it with another Cube gg again

spacer.png

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Hoping Lightsum randomly blows up this year like damn I already went through this with CLC I can’t do it with another Cube gg again

spacer.png

spacer.png

It's CUBE we're talking about, let's look at the track records

• BEAST left the company to become HIGHLIGHT
  • 4MINUTE forced disbandment
  • APINK let's not even talk about how they sold the sublabel before they became independant.
  • BTOB renewed once and now all left and is about to redebut elsewhere, on going legal battle with CUBE for the rights.
  • CLC soft disbandment, by the company, while the girls saying they aren't, but realistacally won't comeback since CUBE own all the rights.
  • PENTAGON all the members are leaving one after the other, the members hope reuniting elsewhere.
  • Even (G)I-DLE
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Xalric said:

It's CUBE we're talking about, let's look at the track records

• BEAST left the company to become HIGHLIGHT
  • 4MINUTE forced disbandment
  • APINK let's not even talk about how they sold the sublabel before they became independant.
  • BTOB renewed once and now all left and is about to redebut elsewhere, on going legal battle with CUBE for the rights.
  • CLC soft disbandment, by the company, while the girls saying they aren't, but realistacally won't comeback since CUBE own all the rights.
  • PENTAGON all the members are leaving one after the other, the members hope reuniting elsewhere.
  • Even (G)I-DLE

I have a feeling gidle will renew 

4 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Does anyone get the feeling that two JYP gi4l groups can't be successful at the same time?

Anytime one JYP girl group starts to dip, the next one takes over. In 2019 Twice dipped, Itzy was a hit, in 2022 Itzy dipped, Nmixx draws major attention, in 2015 Miss A basically disbanded and Twice took over, in 2010 Miss A started with a high running start and Wonder girls was never the same.

JYP can't handle two successful girl groups at the same time, it seems. For whatever reason, only one can be successful or none can be successful, no in betweens.

The lies cause TWICE was very successful and released some of their biggest songs during the same year ITZY debuted: 

TWICE has always been the #1 gg of the company and still is. Both TWICE and ITZY were smashing at the same during 2019-2021 with ITZY starting to fall behind in 2022, while TWICE was still reaching new global peaks.

But it’s true that ever since NMIXX debuted, ITZY has kinda started to see a decline (not in album sales though), with NMIXX low key being bigger globally kinda.

ITZY, TWICE and NMIXX all sold a lot of albums during 2022-2023 as well. 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@Pluto2022 what now bitch

spacer.png

Excuse me? What am I supposed to do with this information? Cause I’m confused as to why you are tagging me? 
gretchen-giggle.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.