• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Posted (edited)

:celestial5: there is the unstan button if they aren't giving what *you need anymore 

Like as what we said there are other thousands of girl groups to choose from 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Savage is the pinnacle of high-concept and cohesion in K-pop, I will agree. And while I'd like to see them stay in that realm, it's not a negative that they don't just rehash that. Almost all of their titles are like that and for the people who don't get Aespacore, they connect with their B-sides. I'm not upset that they're not only Aespacore and I think if you have the previews another listen, they'd grow on you. 

Yeah I'm for sure not trying to single out aespa or be one of those downer stans. They aren't the only ones who do it. Like Yeah Yeah Yeah on BORN PINK. Or Gidle's entire latest album. LE SSERAFIM do it too with the Latin songs & Disney songs on the same album.

I guess I've just never agreed with Kpop's need to appeal to as many people as possible with the variety of genres per album but katyberry was probably right that Savage was a one time thing. I'll make my peace with it. :bird: I'm still grateful they have a signature sound and I will be listening to every song off Armageddon before completely writing it off.

• Like 1

:jonny4: art, music and talent. Stan artists who can do them all 

• Like 1

My World > Drama >>>>>>>> Savage 

:bird: I don't use any of the  Savage tracks sans Lucid Dreams anymore 

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@youresotoxic I fear I missed several beautiful Xiaojun pictures while I was on my SM boycott

spacer.png

I was hoping this would prompt someone to post some beautiful Xiaojun pictures

spacer.png

• Haha 1

:bibliahh:

Mind you Panda Express pays 19$ per hour and you will only need two hours to make over 36$ :deadvision:

• Haha 1

HEYA top 2 on MelOn :WAP:

they're coming for that #1

• Like 1

Motherina pushes Spicy to be their main tt and she also loves Drama :gaygacat4:

his insta feed is just the pits, he's the worst

Screenshot-2024-05-09-at-9-39-10-PM.png

3wigk4.jpg?ex=663ebe0a&is=663d6c8a&hm=3e985e2ca62256fb65ef62a5ffb90d04ea15d811f4b1891a4a187c4a876ab3a9&

• Haha 2

why some of the shots didn't made it :gaycat6: Ningning serving editorial and high fashion as always 

57 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

i love aespa but they peaked with black mamba 

the song is so underrated!

han-sohee-sohee.gif

• Like 1

I'm good I'm hot I'm fresh I'm fly

:katie2:

He looks golden, glistening in the sun :jonny6:

GNJVl9sXsAAL2pK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

his insta feed is just the pits, he's the worst

Screenshot-2024-05-09-at-9-39-10-PM.png

3wigk4.jpg?ex=663ebe0a&is=663d6c8a&hm=3e985e2ca62256fb65ef62a5ffb90d04ea15d811f4b1891a4a187c4a876ab3a9&

We need him to be active on IG and post pics of himself, instead of those 3 stinky cats! Those 3 cats give me jump scares every time I swipe the black screen

stankpvssy-spagetti-stankbvssy.gif

If you grew up in the 2000s and watched Bratz, Barbie, etc. movies and stanned their soundtracks, you'd appreciate this song better :michael:

• Like 4

She went to entertainment school and graduated from the Mijoo and Gyuri courses.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

:skull:

Bang Si Hyuk is ruining their legacy. It must so infuriating for their fanbase.

1 hour ago, FACT said:

:bibliahh:

Mind you Panda Express pays 19$ per hour and you will only need two hours to make over 36$ :deadvision:

Yeah mind you with the clothing, make up and the props they uses. They are basically losing money. Which is why groups went from promoting 4 to 6 weeks some of them even promoted for months non stop, to basically 2 weeks and skipping even some shows.

2 hours ago, Panda17 said:

24hits

18. Hype Boy (highest non 2024 release by a GG on the chart)

25. ETA

31. SUPER SHY

32. DITTO

43. OMG

49. ATTENTION

eeb19487576e4ef46473801117fd31cc.gif

I love so much to see their music winning

:jonnycat:

• Like 1

It's so close :jonnycat:

• Like 1

mark solo album next year but atleast its confirmed AHHHH :WAP:

@youresotoxic @DelRey we're gonna have 20 nct solos by the end of 2025 atp :lmao: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

Savage is the pinnacle of high-concept and cohesion in K-pop, I will agree. And while I'd like to see them stay in that realm, it's not a negative that they don't just rehash that. Almost all of their titles are like that and for the people who don't get Aespacore, they connect with their B-sides. I'm not upset that they're not only Aespacore and I think if you have the previews another listen, they'd grow on you. 

"Armageddon" being better than Drama would have me gooped.

tbh nobody wants them to make a savage 2.0 sonically. we just wanted them to have a cohesive full album that doesn't sound like a collection of rejects from multiple groups writing camps put in a random order. it's honestly disappointing as a fan especially knowing SM gave us iconic full albums like 4 walls or the red

aespa's album doesn't make any sense sonically or conceptually. the title doesn't match half of the album. imagine beyoncé releasing cowboy carter but half of the album is renaissance rejects lmao…

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

mark solo album next year but atleast its confirmed AHHHH :WAP:

@youresotoxic @DelRey we're gonna have 20 nct solos by the end of 2025 atp :lmao: 

@Gorjesspazze9 kinda LOST :deadbanana2: but that's a win for us :jonny5:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.