K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

There are always some fillers in a full Kpop album so I don't mind.

The 1-2-3-4-5 punch of the first 5 tracks though :jonny: 

• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

I thought them putting songs like YOLO and Hot Air Balloon with a serve like Drama wasn't gonna happen too often but its probably gonna continue. SM always has issues making cohesive albums. I don't know why they do it

YOLO is one of their best songs. HAB is horrid, yeah

2 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

honestly not surprised with the lighter songs nearing the end because the korean fans seem to like those kinda songs more

Yup they might pull a G-IDLE. Like who would expect that boring midtempo ballad to become the hit of the album? :cm:

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Supernova is so camp :gayoncecat3: The album is just drama 2.0 this could've been two minis. The first 5 tracks >>> :jonnycat:

They probably could have split Armageddon and Supernova as title tracks of 2 minis like they did to MY WORLD (splitting out Drama)

But a full album is long overdue after all the issues...so I'm glad they are finally getting it :clap3:

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

YOLO is one of their best songs. HAB is horrid, yeah

It's really cute when you're really happy or working out but I don't know about that :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I don't know how should I feel about this medley

let me wait for the whole thing...

indiniprint-zach-campbell-not-liking-a-s

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

Just now, Rhyme said:

It's really cute when you're really happy or working out but I don't know about that :toofunny3:

It's such a cute Yeppi Yeppi's sister :jonny: 

• Haha 1

I don't mind some tracks on the second half based on the snippets but wish the entire album would be "edgy".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

There are always some fillers in a full Kpop album so I don't mind.

you haven't listened to Chill Kill I guess

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I thought them putting songs like YOLO and Hot Air Balloon with a serve like Drama wasn't gonna happen too often but its probably gonna continue. SM always has issues making cohesive albums. I don't know why they do it

tbf YOLO and HAB sound better than the last 5 tracks on the full so....

this problem is only with aespa, rv's albums never lacked cohesiveness

got really tired of Winteriah shrieks

like the production already heavy could you chill out a little bit maam

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Suilen said:

I don't mind some tracks on the second half based on the snippets but wish the entire album would be "edgy".

basically

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

It's such a cute Yeppi Yeppi's sister :jonny: 

But best? Would you really put it in your Top 10 fave aespa songs though :deadbanana:

Mine in no order: Next Level, Drama, Lucid Dream, Yeppi Yeppi, I'll Make You Cry, Black Mamba, Girls, Illusion, Savage

Supernova is my favorite snippet so far though. Really excited for the MV now :jonny5:

I literally don't understand SM's obsession with trying to make aespa something they aren't? Like I think we can all agree that Savage is their artistic peak, that album was so cohesive and made sense sonically, every b-side was there for a reason and the album was structured around certain hard-hitting, electronic sound. But then... we have these tragic English singles aka Life's Too Short and Better Things which feel so pointless cause the sound is drastically different from their usual output :skull: Like what's the obsession with trying to make aespa family friendly? And the issue continues now, second half of the album is a complete mess :skull: Is it really so difficult to create a cohesive album? I don't think so... I actually heard a lot of demos pitched for aespa and they could easily release a cohesive-sounding full length album out of them :toofunny2: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I literally don't understand SM's obsession with trying to make aespa something they aren't? Like I think we can all agree that Savage is their artistic peak, that album was so cohesive and made sense sonically, every b-side was there for a reason and the album was structured around certain hard-hitting, electronic sound. But then... we have these tragic English singles aka Life's Too Short and Better Things which feel so pointless cause the sound is drastically different from their usual output :skull: Like what's the obsession with trying to make aespa family friendly? And the issue continues now, second half of the album is a complete mess :skull: Is it really so difficult to create a cohesive album? I don't think so... I actually heard a lot of demos pitched for aespa and they could easily release a cohesive-sounding full length album out of them :toofunny2: 

basically

they lost the plot

what's worse is that they're literally debuting a new gg that is family friendly anyway? like what's the point :skull:

Edited by Mattheo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

tbf YOLO and HAB sound better than the last 5 tracks on the full so....

this problem is only with aespa, rv's albums never lacked cohesiveness

Still really excited and not gonna write them off, but yeah it's a shame it won't be like Savage. There's a way to be futuristic and still cute so maybe someday they'll release an album like Savage again.

5 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

But best? Would you really put it in your Top 10 fave aespa songs though :deadbanana:

Mine in no order: Next Level, Drama, Lucid Dream, Yeppi Yeppi, I'll Make You Cry, Black Mamba, Girls, Illusion, Savage

Well, according to my last.fm my top 10 aespa songs are:

1. Black Mamba
  2. Spicy
  3. Dreams Come True
  4. Savage
  5. Girls
  6. Yeppi Yeppi
  7. Hold on Tight
  8. Welcome to MY World
  9. Salty & Sweet
  10. Lucid Dream

YOLO is 19th on the list :dies: 

• Haha 1

Kinda living for Live My Life tbh

giphy.gif

• Like 1

well at least the singles will stay true to aespa i guess

• Like 1

Top 10 best aespa songs:

1. Black mamba
  2. Savage
  3. Life's Too Short
  4. Girls
  5. Next Level
  6. Dreams Come True
  7. Yolo
  8. Yeppi Yeppi
  9. Spicy
  10. Drama

39 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

This is serving Bieber Journals :doc: But I like to hear him sing.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Well, according to my last.fm my top 10 aespa songs are:

1. Black Mamba
  2. Spicy
  3. Dreams Come True
  4. Savage
  5. Girls
  6. Yeppi Yeppi
  7. Hold on Tight
  8. Welcome to MY World
  9. Salty & Sweet
  10. Lucid Dream

YOLO is 19th on the list :dies: 

Girls in the Top 5 yess :clap3:

Im still not over the fact we might get a Aespa SNSD sounding song again. :jonny5: I been praying so hard for this. I swear if they sample Into the New World or Genie I'll Scream!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Top 10 best aespa songs:

1. Black mamba
  2. Savage
  3. Life's Too Short
  4. Girls
  5. Next Level
  6. Dreams Come True
  7. Yolo
  8. Yeppi Yeppi
  9. Spicy
  10. Drama

Life's Too Short...?

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.