• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

Not a Trashsure and Baby Dumpster stan talking about frauds :deadbanana4:

1. BABYMONSTER doesn’t have an album, only one song.

2. TREASURE’s sale grew organically

so yeah, I’m talking. Don’t get mad at me because your favs got caught. Take that up with SM, I’m just giving my opinion

Edited by Mel.
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the pop up store is so cute :gaycat4:

they are so hideous for putting the list of member names on the wall and excluding Seunghan... the very least they could do is just not do the list of names at all

gretchen-breakdown.gif

27 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Not a BAEMON and TREASURE Stan trying to talk about RIIZE

i know it hurts that RIIZE already having 2 smash while BAEMON and TREASURE combined having 0 hit. I guess they are smashing with the YouTube ad views though :clap3: 

Y’all be so bothered by my opinion. I keep my feet on you girls necks. I don’t care nothing about them having “hits” if we can even call them that.

I'm just commenting on the tea that spilled across my table

Edited by Mel.

55 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Pube and Starshit are probably nipping at their heels tbh, we’ll see how their numbers compare once they have a full year without Blackpink

spacer.png

Both CUBE and STARSHIP are still far from being close to any of the Big 4 companies right now, since they are still very dependent on 1 act each. 

However if either CUBE or Starship can manage to have another group with similar success and profitability as either GIDLE or IVE, then they might have chance to overtake YG, but they still wouldn’t be part of a Big 4. 

I think we it will go back to being a Big 3 again, with it being SM, JYP and now HYBE replacing YG

54 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

AKMU deserves better 

exy-wjsn.gif

proving yet again how irrelevant Korean digitals are, in terms of a group’s overall popularity and profitability, cause aren’t AKMU literally digital monsters? :redface:

Edited by Pluto2022

And BABYMONSTER don’t only have YouTube views. They’re outstreaming RIIZE on Spotify too and have broken more records then them world wide in less than a month

SEETHE OVER IT.

Edited by Mel.

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

However if either CUBE or Starship can manage to have another group with similar success and profitability as either GIDLE or IVE, then they might have chance to overtake YG, but they still wouldn’t be part of a Big 4. 

Starship has WJSN thank you 

the hit makers and money makers of Starship

exy-wjsn.gif

• Thanks 1

can we stop comparing RIIZE, a group of successful, grown, adult men, to the YG bathroom babies? It's getting weird

TGbRQb.gif

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

exy-wjsn.gif

And EVERGLOW is the biggest gg of all time

exy-wjsn.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

exy-wjsn.gif

me when I say Kim Woojin is SM's top male soloist 

exy-wjsn.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, Bewitched said:

I hope WJSN has a comeback this year 

I have a feeling they will this year

it'll go Seola solo, sub-unit comeback, and then full group comeback towards the end of the year

exy-wjsn.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mel. said:

The FRAUDmixx of 5th gen. something really needs to be done about the rampart manipulation. I fear a lot of groups numbers would look A LOT different if things were done to stop this. Whenever a debut group debuts outta nowhere with over a million sales, don’t believe it

1. BM debuted with millions of paid YouTube streams to give them false achievements, so I hope you are also holding this same energy for them, and not just for groups you don't stan

2. That explanation on Pannchoa fundamentally misunderstands basic music industry terminology and concepts. It didn't make much sense, so either that's a very poor translation, or they don't know what they're talking about. 

• Like 1

just watch, another year will go by without a full group comeback

only Seola solo will happen

exy-wjsn.gif

Cube’s next gg is gonna smash and next bg is gonna flop

4minute: smash

CLC: flop

gidle: smash

lightsum: flop

beast: smash

btob: smash 

pentagon: flop

and if they comeback with another SINGLE/SPECIAL album again with 2-3 songs i think i will go insane

we need another full album @starship 

exy-wjsn.gif

1 minute ago, Bewitched said:

Cube’s next gg is gonna smash and next bg is gonna flop

4minute: smash

CLC: flop

gidle: smash

lightsum: flop

beast: smash

btob: smash 

pentagon: flop

CLC and Lightsum deserve(d) so much better 

especially my CLC girls

exy-wjsn.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlazingLovatic said:

1. BM debuted with millions of paid YouTube streams to give them false achievements, so I hope you are also holding this same energy for them, and not just for groups you don't stan

2. That explanation on Pannchoa fundamentally misunderstands basic music industry terminology and concepts. It didn't make much sense, so either that's a very poor translation, or they don't know what they're talking about. 

1. Everyone is using ads and it’s far different from faking album sales. You can’t even compare the two, so let’s not.

2. oh girl…it’s always mistranslations or not understanding. The FRAUDmixx stans had the same stance.

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

1. Everyone is using ads and it’s far different from faking album sales. You can’t even compare the two, so let’s not.

2. oh girl…it’s always mistranslations or not understanding. The FRAUDmixx stans had the same stance.

1. Same thing tho

2. Just to give you an example of some nonsense from the article you posted, it says "SM basically told labels to sell 1.09M albums ahead of time (to match the events they will be holding) but the first week sales showed 1.01M because there was 80K that failed to be captured in the record."

SM itself is the music label. The retailers are the ones who sell the albums. The quote above is saying that SM (the label) told the label (which is SM) to sell 1.09m albums.

Quite clearly it doesn't make sense that SM told SM to sell 1.09m albums.

7 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

1. Same thing tho

2. Just to give you an example of don't nonsense from the article you posted, it says "SM basically told labels to sell 1.09M albums ahead of time (to match the events they will be holding) but the first week sales showed 1.01M because there was 80K that failed to be captured in the record."

SM itself is the music label. The retailers are the ones who sell the albums. The quote above is saying that SM (the label) told the label (which is SM) to sell 1.09m albums.

Quite clearly it doesn't make sense that SM told told SM to sell 1.09m albums.

1. It’s not the same, but whatever..

2. They got caught, HYBE tried to pull the same thing…it’s not a coincidence that SM & HYBE are affiliated and both companies have come under fire for album sale manipulation 

Edited by Mel.
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

1. Same thing tho

2. Just to give you an example of some nonsense from the article you posted, it says "SM basically told labels to sell 1.09M albums ahead of time (to match the events they will be holding) but the first week sales showed 1.01M because there was 80K that failed to be captured in the record."

Quite clearly it doesn't make sense that SM told SM to sell 1.09m albums.

you might as well argue with the wall sweatcheeks

gretchenmap.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.