• Replies 52.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

From Drama to Armageddon, now we have HOT MESS as aespa's potential japanese debut 

the way they foreshadows the things that's happening in Kpop right through title tracks. Thee true trendsetters  :wanda:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, playboi said:

I jumped wtf

anime-girl.gif

same:bibliahh: my heart skipped a beat

anime-girl.gif

• Haha 1

:supaspaz: the fashion tragedy they had to go through circa 2021's sans Savage 

1 hour ago, hindsight said:

if he still wanted to debut something like aespa she could've helped him with that... worms for brains

No, she hated the concept for aespa and was allegedly fighting with LSM over it, that's part of the reason she left. 

In the end they both got proved right since aespa's concept also succeeded in a big/unexpected way, so no worms, LSM was a visionary with that to be honest. 

• Like 1

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

looks after looks after looks in just span of 1 year, not a single miss :clap3: whoever is the creator director of aespa is doing a jood job, they clearly don't need LSM and that other hag 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

No, she hated the concept for aespa and was allegedly fighting with LSM over it, that's part of the reason she left. 

In the end they both got proved right since aespa's concept also succeeded in a big/unexpected way, so no worms, LSM was a visionary with that to be honest. 

welp he dig his own grave when he allegedly wanted to have the girls sing a eco friendly song :sistrens:

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

looks after looks after looks in just span of 1 year, not a single miss :clap3: whoever is the creator director of aespa is doing a jood job, they clearly don't need LSM and that other hag 

Not you constantly taking jabs at MHJ when she made your favs SNSD :gaycat7: The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. :rip:

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Not you constantly taking jabs at MHJ when she made your favs SNSD :gaycat7: The hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. :rip:

well I stan their talent and music first and foremost, she's not responsible for that. The only thing she did was collect ideas and dressed them :sistrens:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, illia said:

It's also sending me how the NewJeans fandom was like 95% armys but now they all switched :rip:

they-switch.gif

ive been saying

purple armywhales just success stanning newjeans to drag crackstink 

those shameless 40 year old women

they-switch.gif

we found @monsternavy's burner account 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, illia said:

:bibliahh:
Hit gif potential?

Nothing could have prepared me

4 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Nah there's a huge lack of "purple armywhales", "bts ugly" posts for this to be him

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

ive been saying

purple armywhales just success stanning newjeans to drag crackstink 

those shameless 40 year old women

they-switch.gif

I don't think that's true. NJ have always had a small-ish fandom (relatively to some other groups). Low voting power and low social engagement, most noticeably at debut, are the proof of it. If Army were stanning them in any capacity, that would have been reflected in those numbers. I'm sure there are people who like both groups, but they are casuals.

they-switch.gif

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

:clap3: Mothers. You can clearly see that this is the moodboard of MHJ for New Jeans like it's okay to admit that 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, katyberry said:

I dont post on twitter I just lurk for news and retweet/like stuff

they-switch.gif

16 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I don't think that's true. NJ have always had a small-ish fandom (relatively to some other groups). Low voting power and low social engagement, most noticeably at debut, are the proof of it. If Army were stanning them in any capacity, that would have been reflected in those numbers. I'm sure there are people who like both groups, but they are casuals.

they-switch.gif

purple armywhales arent stanning newjeans in that way lbr they only stan the ugly 7winks to death

they are just using newjeans stats/records/streams to drag blackpink cause newjeans are apparently bts' little sisters

wonder what happened now

they-switch.gif

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

Hopefully LSM still get enough coins from whoever dethroned him If you want your own company go do it like Mom Min Heejin and not like that Bunch of snakes in the grass tbh

Yes we stood with him on this one He built the company after all

The way our original SM creators getting duked one by one :rip:

11 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:clap3: Mothers. You can clearly see that this is the moodboard of MHJ for New Jeans like it's okay to admit that 

newjeans is literally a 90s throwback, like obviously?

3 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

newjeans is literally a 90s throwback, like obviously?

obviously but particularly japanese 90's pop culture like SPEED

so weird for her to deny she's not inspired by Japan when it's been among the major influences of the copycat industry

Flavor Of Love New York GIF - Flavor Of Love New York New York Pollard -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Odette Violet

So its okay for her to copy other works but she yelled to other when other people copy her work?

:suburban:

Did everyone forgot that her role at SM is creative director she is not the only one responsible for the whole group... its LSM who picked a song and MHJ was the one that come up with such controversies  imagery/styling input..

• Like 2

2 of the biggest, if not the 2 biggest, most musically relevant AND critically acclaimed girl groups in the history of Kpop were partially or in entirety created by MHJ, and now BSH, who is blinded by short term greed and a big ego, is trying to destroy her. Let that sink in. The complete lack of foresight. How do you expect Kpop to stay relevant and become mainstream as a music genre when you go around destroying the only thing that makes it relevant and mainstream? Poor BTS, forced to sing and dance until they are all 100 years old. :gaycat7:

And please remember Gee and red flavor which is their biggest hit from SNSD and RV were all by LSM hinself whether musically and conceptual image...MHJ only worked on some of them discography not all of them by her but most of them were always craeting such controversies...

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

2 of the biggest, if not the 2 biggest, most musically relevant AND critically acclaimed girl groups in the history of Kpop were partially or in entirety created by MHJ, and now BSH, who is blinded by short term greed and a big ego, is trying to destroy her. Let that sink in. The complete lack of foresight. How do you expect Kpop to stay relevant and become mainstream as a music genre when you go around destroying the only thing that makes it relevant and mainstream? Poor BTS, forced to sing and dance until they are all 100 years old. :gaycat7:

I Will be gladly watching these 2 egomaniac greedy people fumbled down...

Kpop was much better when hybe isnt around, it was not huge it was noy mainstream but its filled with talent and the excitement wasnt the same compared to today...

Anyone stanning group of minors without vocal talent that only relied on image is what Will make KPop damaged...

We Saw go snsd fought for their spot singing live here and there did you all forget what makes gfriend so popular because they are such hardworker idol those videos of them falling on stages going viral...

Older generation fight for their spot with talent, hardwork....

Buy newjeans just got it handed by hybe with suce high budget and huge promo taktik performing 3 songs on music show tth residency etc...

Hybe is ruining KPop and  i Will be very happy Ig their company and their artists fumbled...thats including newjeans 

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.