• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Xiaoting refusing to mime her JP lines. :ahh:

This terrible disjointed song, I knew I shouldn't have high hopes for Klepter. That teaser with the WJSN chorus fooled me. It's abstinence!! WE NEED WJSN BACK :chick3:

• Haha 1

Yikes :toofunny2:

Plagiarism my ass. She be saying all of that with  her thick face on 

She really thinks she invented the Y2K concept, serving ATRL delusions  :bibliahh:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

She really thinks she invented the Y2K concept, serving ATRL delusions  :bibliahh:

Notice how she didn't mention Le Sserafim

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

"B-b-but Perfect Night!11!!"

gretchen-giggle.gif

does anyone else miss Mel. in this thread

we need him back tbh

:suburban:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

we need him back tbh

He will come back if Babymonster enters Melon Top 10. lol

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

we need him back tbh

The hold that miss italics and her rants have on this thread 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

https://twitter.com/1Llaya/status/1782472237624311890?t=7GOLTSXtRV0qsB-AszpXFQ&s=19

Not the logo and album covers being straight rip off too :rip:

1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

i read an article earlier that really opened my eyes on a lot of things regarding to MHJ. i know a lot of people on here / kpop stans only know her through newjeans, but she's been producing some of the biggest kpop groups in history for nearly TWENTY years now. she practically invented the kpop industry we know today and not only that, she's been dictating the trends in korea for at least more than a decade now. the article i've read mentioned how she's behind Gee and the colored skinny jeans craze in korea at that time. she's also behind exo's Growl and how every single kpop groups have been wearing school uniforms after that. or the way she popularized complex packaging for kpop albums with f(x)'s pink tape. and now she changed the kpop landscape once again with newjeans and not only that, she's been dictating the fashion trends in korea once again for the past couple of years. :skull: so in conclusion, whether she's guilty or not, i think it's incredibly disrespectful for professionals and fans alike to come at her the way they're doing. she's not just your regular kpop creative. she's basically been leading the entire industry for decades. and i also understand why hybe is so threatened by her...

:clack:

So what's the truth? :gayoncecat2:
she's really the Elon musk of kpop
spacer.png

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

we need him back tbh

the way she's been dragged for years now bc of her yg stanning yet she still here (kinda)... we have to stan a bit

a bad *****

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

she said she wasn't inspired by japan for the ditto mv, which is true. ditto is highly inspired by korean culture, not japan. she never said anything about the rest of her work. you guys are weird asf for taking her words out of their context to create your own narrative about her. then you have the nerves to talk about delusions when you literally just made that up :skull:

39 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

https://twitter.com/1Llaya/status/1782472237624311890?t=7GOLTSXtRV0qsB-AszpXFQ&s=19

Not the logo and album covers being straight rip off too :rip:

okay but she still brought back that aesthetic whether you want it or not :sistrens:

she actually had to research all of this and make it palatable for kpop standards, her copycats just mooched off her work

• Like 1

It's also sending me how the NewJeans fandom was like 95% armys but now they all switched :rip:

they-switch.gif

1 minute ago, illia said:

It's also sending me how the NewJeans fandom was like 95% armys but now they all switched :rip:

they-switch.gif

spacer.png

MHJ might be evil and delulu but she's a genius and this genre wouldn't be the same without her

one of the most important women in k-pop, alongside legends such as Jennie Kim and Sunmi

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

spacer.png

can we have an actual source that isn't psychopathic hybe stans on twitter? because i can't find the original anywhere online

spacer.png

also considering the entire thread is full of easy to debunk lies and twisted words, i'm really going to need the original artwork and a community note on this one

spacer.png

Edited by Windy Day
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cyanide said:

WOAH can someone send me the full tea on MHJ vs HYBE I'm late and just realizing this happened 

2 minutes ago, hindsight said:

MHJ might be evil and delulu but she's a genius and this genre wouldn't be the same without her

one of the most important women in k-pop, alongside legends such as Jennie Kim and Sunmi

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

actually that would have to be Min Heejin and KENZIE 

they built k-pawp as we know it today

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

5 minutes ago, illia said:

they-switch.gif

it's almost like they were token stanning a girl group only cuz they were seen as a threat to the biggest girl group in the world...

OzUwxZX.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

she said she wasn't inspired by japan for the ditto mv, which is true. ditto is highly inspired by korean culture, not japan. she never said anything about the rest of her work. you guys are weird asf for taking her words out of their context to create your own narrative about her. then you have the nerves to talk about delusions when you literally just made that up :skull:

I didn't but okay 

She can deny all she wants and her fans here but the proof is in the pudding let's not act dense now :cm:

5 minutes ago, playboi said:

okay but she still brought back that aesthetic whether you want it or not :sistrens:

she actually had to research all of this and make it palatable for kpop standards, her copycats just mooched off her work

Well she's a copycat too whether you like it or not  :bunny:

5 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Not sugatheartist exclusive :keir:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, hindsight said:

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

i'm not sure she's even as evil as they say. highly creative people are often in disconnect with regular people and are deeply misunderstood. and min heejin happens to work in the kpop industry where the audience is even more media illiterate than the average media users and barely able to form independent thoughts so it's even harder for her

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I didn't but okay 

She can deny all she wants and her fans here but the proof is in the pudding let's not act dense now :cm:

except she never said anything about all that you posted. you're just fabricating your own reality

21 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

spacer.png

She has her set of stans too :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.