• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

9 minutes ago, DelRey said:

@youresotoxic I miss NCT, where are they?

It's been like 3 weeks without news about comebacks from them :'(

wasnt there just a comeback yesterday

18 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

it's been too long since Smoothie

It's been only FOUR WEEKS since Smoothie

Too long!?!? :redface:

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

What kind of dirt does this woman have on EVERYONE that he literally took the blame :biblionny:

To be fair, MHJ probably has a whole manifesto about her nefarious plans to take over the world (and put all the misogynistic men in jail), but you won't find it on a notepad note on her work laptop. :cm:

• Like 1

Where the hell is STAYC? :rip: Bubble was released in August...

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

but you can get into super lady?

superlady.thumb.gif.ce2e6faf42ad3b9fe7cc

Ofc, SOTY and album of the year, thank you for asking.
superlady.thumb.gif.ce2e6faf42ad3b9fe7cc

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

That Company is getting as messy as SM is:deadbanana2:

That's what they get for poaching all of SM's staff. :coffee2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

@youresotoxic stop spamming. I'm trying to understand this Kpop drama :gaynetcat1:

(you can Spam SM groups tho, just not NCT) 

All we really know is MHJ filed a whistleblower complaint against HYBE some weeks ago, HYBE launched an audit on ADOR yesterday, and they both appointed a law firm today. Everything else is kinda, he says, she says, rumors and conspiracy theories.

We have to wait for the results of the audit and then all the legal ramifications of it, before we get some real information, I'm afraid. That could take months.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Where the hell is STAYC? :rip: Bubble was released in August...

they recently completed their first world tour

they are working on a comeback right now (most likely their first full album :-*)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Raspy said:

hope hybe gfriended newjennies for the kiis

sorry-emma-roberts.gif

WAIT

not newjeans gfriended gfriend

how the table turns chi 🦄

IMG_0629.thumb.GIF.8da964f12e7a296506848

• Thumbs Down 1

looking at magnetic success, STAYC should comeback with another asap or stereotype or poppy

spacer.png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

they recently completed their first world tour

they are working on a comeback right now (most likely their first full album :-*)

I hope they come back with something mature

All the girls are adults, enough of the kidz bopz :gaycat6: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

looking at magnetic success, STAYC should comeback with another asap or stereotype or poppy

spacer.png

One of these is not like the others...

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Ethereal said:

No one wants to be Pluto's friend, am I right? @newaespa 

not sure why that planet is mentioning about misogyinstic or whatsoever when i shown dislike towards music terrorists such as SKZ (& even BIG BANG CRIMINAL) more than the kpop girls

on the other hand & once again, ex-planet will pretend to like aespa but will drag them whenever possible :heart:

• Like 1

Doyoung  :gaycat4:  Ten and Taeyong could never 

Edited by DelRey

11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

High Up need to up their teaser game and music video budget for Kpop fans to take

notice of them again tbh cause not releasing bops isn't their problem. BUBBLE should've been bigger :cries:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

High Up need to up their teaser game and music video budget for Kpop fans to take

notice of them again tbh cause not releasing bops isn't their problem. BUBBLE should've been bigger :cries:

well hopefully they put that tour money to good use :gaycat7:

love bubble but the international audience sadly isn't here for their super cutesy stuff

at least it went top 10 in korea despite the promotions lasting shorter than 10 days though

8 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

One of these is not like the others...

spacer.png

wdym

all bops

spacer.png

• Like 1

WOAH can someone send me the full tea on MHJ vs HYBE I'm late and just realizing this happened 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Min Heehee just comes across as a bitter bitch who is mad she got caught trying to walk out the front door with the whole company stashed between her legs like the lady with the flatscreen TV

There is a chance she is being set up because the higher ups have grown tired of her media visibility.  Sure it was cool when there was still some uncertainty for her to go out there and drum up the protest support from bitter SM stans despondent over what has become of their faves, but now that their plans have worked, it's time for her to revert into being an anonymous worker bee in the Hybe, returning the focus to Queen Bang.

:cm:

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

Well well well

LE SSERAFIM redemption arc is coming, NEW JEANS the real culprits of GFRIEND disbandment.

It's a shame kids these days have no idea what it means to own something, because then they wouldn't waste all this time with these mental gymnastics over subsidiary sovereignty.

Maybe bathrooms would be more relatable.  Like when Source Music became a completely independent company from Bighit (for financial and pathological reasons), the pre-Gfriends would still go across the street to use the Bighit bathrooms because they were nicer.  And Bighit was cool with it despite the risks because the girls were still of their concern.

But then I guess these kids can't relate because they don't have the responsibility that comes with owning the bathroom.

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

And now Hyuna and Junhyung have another couple they go on dates with!

When CEO Hong left JYP, he should've just started a dating app instead.

Edited by harrythevifan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i read an article earlier that really opened my eyes on a lot of things regarding to MHJ. i know a lot of people on here / kpop stans only know her through newjeans, but she's been producing some of the biggest kpop groups in history for nearly TWENTY years now. she practically invented the kpop industry we know today and not only that, she's been dictating the trends in korea for at least more than a decade now. the article i've read mentioned how she's behind Gee and the colored skinny jeans craze in korea at that time. she's also behind exo's Growl and how every single kpop groups have been wearing school uniforms after that. or the way she popularized complex packaging for kpop albums with f(x)'s pink tape. and now she changed the kpop landscape once again with newjeans and not only that, she's been dictating the fashion trends in korea once again for the past couple of years. :skull: so in conclusion, whether she's guilty or not, i think it's incredibly disrespectful for professionals and fans alike to come at her the way they're doing. she's not just your regular kpop creative. she's basically been leading the entire industry for decades. and i also understand why hybe is so threatened by her...

:clack:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i read an article earlier that really opened my eyes on a lot of things regarding to MHJ. i know a lot of people on here / kpop stans only know her through newjeans, but she's been producing some of the biggest kpop groups in history for nearly TWENTY years now. she practically invented the kpop industry we know today and not only that, she's been dictating the trends in korea for at least more than a decade now. the article i've read mentioned how she's behind Gee and the colored skinny jeans craze in korea at that time. she's also behind exo's Growl and how every single kpop groups have been wearing school uniforms after that. or the way she popularized complex packaging for kpop albums with f(x)'s pink tape. and now she changed the kpop landscape once again with newjeans and not only that, she's been dictating the fashion trends in korea once again for the past couple of years. :skull: so in conclusion, whether she's guilty or not, i think it's incredibly disrespectful for professionals and fans alike to come at her the way they're doing. she's not just your regular kpop creative. she's basically been leading the entire industry for decades. and i also understand why hybe is so threatened by her...

:clack:

Exactly, which is why I'm saying that you can't take the mother out of the jeans and still expect them to be new!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, godmess said:

Exactly, which is why I'm saying that you can't take the mother out of the jeans and still expect them to be new!

The loss would not be New Jeans -- they're already 3 years old and have been set up with a manageable decline.  The loss would be the next group.  And that's the current state for kpop fans. 

There are quite a few minheejins working in Korea.  They're kpop veterans who have pooped out a wave of Hallyu content for decades.  But the opportunities for them to continue to do so -- especially with girl groups -- are becoming harder to find.  So when one gets caught up in the mess of kpop bizness, we all lose.

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

don't worry, @Gorjesspazze9 has been talking a LOT about NCT recently. the comebacks should be announced here soon :jonnycat:

but seriously, we need a comeback :emofish: it's been too long since Smoothie

Wasn't Smoothie released like this time last month :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Kep1er has the biggest quality decline in music I've ever seen. They won't be missed. 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.