K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

7 minutes ago, Pinter said:

With JYP,SM and YG at least they are always putting talent first.

OzUwxZX.gif

• Replies 53.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

12 minutes ago, illia said:

Idk, you've been quite hostile to them so it's no suprise for people to assume you dislike them.

952134611_20210804_1036422.thumb.jpg.241

I don't hate RIIZE or any other Kpop groups for that matter, since it's never THAT serious unlike for some people in here. I just defend my faves hence why you will only see me cutely shade other groups back without saying personal things and going overboard about any idol etc.

Btw, whenever some users in here starts talking very nasty about any idol for no reason, you will always see me as the first person calling those people out 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Thumbs Down 1

baby Anton has grown so much since debut

remember when he was too shy to even speak and was basically the weirdo quiet girl from Pitch Perfect

rSnViXc.gif

• Like 2

will y'all keep Liizard's name out of your ugly mouths

rSnViXc.gif

• Like 2

not that person inserting himself again by disliking my post and commenting on it within seconds, like he really does wait for me to post omg :redface: Leave me alone you obsessed freak, no one asked for your take :rip:

Edited by Pluto6

21 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't think people are really understanding why she went so crazy about BELIFT copying her. Like in Kpop, theres always the expectation from other groups taking parts of your aesthetic or being "inspired" by you....but not in your OWN HOUSE (company) I'd be a bit peeved too.

There is also the discussion about HYBE recently becoming a conglomerate, possibly changing the dynamics between the subsidiaries and the parent company, possibly leaving subsidiaries in the dust, but I haven't seen too many people talking about it. A conglomerate answers to shareholders much more so than a corporation, and that gives HYBE more leverage over MHJ. Convenient timing? I don't think so.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Well well well

LE SSERAFIM redemption arc is coming, NEW JEANS the real culprits of GFRIEND disbandment.

We stand with newjeans

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Not MHJ dragging Scooter Braun into this mess :bibliahh:

We thought IU was the Korean Taylor Swift, but it was Min HeeJin nim all along. :gaygacat5:

Pretty much She can gatekeep NewJeans full album as long as she needs to Idc I understand now I know she doesn't want their album to be owned by H*BE with all those documents 

Sending love and prayers to ADOR

2 hours ago, Rhyme said:

If NewJeans first album gets scrapped after Min Heejin gets removed then that would be a serious loss for the culture. :'( And if it gets released, Bang PD better not try to add any of his production to it. Praying

I gave up I don't think it's happening under H*BE anymore We will not get her version under H*BE if nothing is fixed Maybe if ADOR becomes independent who knows We need a kpop miracle 
I would not listen to bpd version 

• Like 1

The way Min Hee Jin name-dropped a bunch of HYBE groups & RIIZE but forgot the REAL NewJeans connoisseurs

Edited by DanyelP23
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

baby Anton has grown so much since debut

remember when he was too shy to even speak and was basically the weirdo quiet girl from Pitch Perfect

rSnViXc.gif

"My fans said I have a really good side profile"

now Anton baby I love you but

• Thumbs Down 1

I wish they gave music like Impossible to aespa

I love the song but I don't want to listen to a boy group it goes against my religion :mazen:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, playboi said:

I wish they gave music like Impossible to aespa

I love the song but I don't want to listen to a boy group it goes against my religion :mazen:

RIIZE is basically a girl group anyway

IMG_0629.thumb.GIF.8da964f12e7a296506848

Imma need kpop reporters to count mother for their brand reputation I'm sure she is ranking number one this mother

Mother name drop behavior is giving 

spacer.png

mom is right tho, imagine being an auteur and having a fat pig like bang pd copying your work for his girl group factory.

all of this controversy reeks of character assassination and it doesn't suprise me seeing the former justin bieber manager involved in the mess

52 minutes ago, illia said:

There's nothing in common between RIIZE and NewJeans except for Love 119

Get a Guitar, Siren, Memories, Talk Saxy, Impossible sound NOTHING like NewJeans

And it was some scenes only, the music had nothing in similar

The meltdown :ahh: Why are they surprised blood is thicker than water People moved out of their parents home all the time :eddie: 

• Haha 1

Min Heehee just comes across as a bitter bitch who is mad she got caught trying to walk out the front door with the whole company stashed between her legs like the lady with the flatscreen TV

2pZWQ8.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.