K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

Just now, FACT said:

Say what you want but at least Min Heejin learned from cookie gate and they didn't have weird concept ever since

That man on the hand still put E*nchae on those Smart moves And yall are cheering for it 

Cookie was far from the first time Min Heehee has made children do questionable things

michael-jackson.gif

• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Cookie was far from the first time Min Heehee has made children do questionable things

michael-jackson.gif

It was the first actual backlash that she was facing There wasn't any backlash toward her before 

Because of Cookie gate everything else from SM old works came after

Edited by FACT

oh he's SINGINGGGG

taylorgettinglife.gif

this comeback is easily the biggest story in kpop in the past 24 hours:

taylorgettinglife.gif

I feel very emotional and I don't even fully stan New Queens 

8 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

She even mentioned the FiftyFifty situation.

Yeah they set her up They want to destroy her and NewJeans with 2 graves 1 gun :weeps: It's over We are doomed

if Min Heehee is so pissed over Hybe using NewJeans to promote their other artists then why were the NewJeans girls using Taehyung sunbaenim's name for clout like a week ago???

I guess she wants to have her cake.mp3 and eat it too

michael-jackson.gif

• Haha 2

the anti-BTS brainrot runs so deep in some of you weirdos that it actually needs to be added to the DSM-5  :deadbanana4:

please use your dying remnants of a single braincell to realize that MHJ using both NJ and Illit as a distractor from the literal FRAUD she committed is NOT in the best interest of these girls whatsoever. All this hag cares about is her own megalomanic "savior of the industry" complex and she is willing to drag all these teenage girls down with her to appease her sad existence.

I just hope the girls have a good support system that prevents them from being completely swayed by this witch into a 50/50 situation...

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the body, the arms, the voice, the face, the song

I won

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

He didnt have to end skz like that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Well they are all evil and little toddlers are still talentless regardless of the material

michael-jackson.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

hew is this?

michael-jackson.gif

• Haha 1

why are people tweeting about posts made on here

michael-jackson.gif

I wonder if they know me... buy Kim Woojin's album if you see this!

michael-jackson.gif

37 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

She even mentioned the FiftyFifty situation.

She filed a whistleblower complaint against HYBE about 1 month ago. HYBE didn't like that and they are retaliating, by attempting to remove her from ADOR.

HYBE's accusations are a diversion and likely aren't true / aren't the source of the conflict. But HYBE also had 1 month to build their case, that gives them enough time to find or fabricate allegations against her.

this is gorgeous :jonny2: been on repeat ALL day

• Like 2

ADOR using personal information about NJ to protect NJ against malicious online comments. Now HYBE are trying to frame that to their advantage and use it against ADOR for not protecting their artists. The irony.

I love my girls but the multiple versions are getting ridiculous. SM being so desperate now 

:khalyan2: 

Damn, these ILLIT girls really got some of y'all MAD, huh? Last time I remember a group making y'all this mad was SKZ

IMG_6583.thumb.gif.bea15e4614def5fa699af

So in the end she admits tha shes leaking personal information to the public? But her intention is to protect NJ?

She shouldve answer those allegation on her official statement but maybe she needs time and consulting before making statement...

However ngl her answer is kinda uncomplete as to she didnt explain bery detail what really is this 'internal complain' that cause hybe to go crazy...

If hybe in the end has the proof of her internal complain' and exposed it to the public its over over for her...

Edited by Pinter

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

Only KTRL would defend and support a woman who has been accused of glorifying pedophilia and stealing internal information among other things over a group of girls who just do and sing what they're given :skull:

The way this thread is the only place, where I have ever seen actual MHJ stans :skull: 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

That slob looking man will get his way again He stroked himself hard 

Well it's over Welp Never imagined this day will come but I have to say this SM you are the last one that can go against that slob Come on Aespa (and IVE) our last hopes in kpop At least that slob can't do anything to them right ? :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if Min Heehee is so pissed over Hybe using NewJeans to promote their other artists then why were the NewJeans girls using Taehyung sunbaenim's name for clout like a week ago???

michael-jackson.gif

it's the other way around

59 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

He didnt have to end skz like that

I have nothing against Woojin, but:

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

I have nothing against Woojin, but:

Why do you always bring stats into QUALITY talk :doc:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

Why do you always bring stats into QUALITY talk :doc:

Well you didn't specify how he was supposedly ending SKZ, so this was the perfect opportunity to bring up all the 856 copies that @Save-Me-Oprah mass bought

image.thumb.png.339c7bd8c25ca41885ad63b4

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

hew is this?

michael-jackson.gif

Reliable ATRL is when I stopped reading and laughed :bibliahh:

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.