• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

I understand not liking MHJ, but obviously something is wrong at HYBE for her to be doing this. Of course "you are going to bite the hand that feeds you" if you feel something is going horribly wrong with your parent company. 

10 minutes ago, 40_L3VE said:

Despite that, they still threw their hybe machine (pun intended) behind the group and supported them in ways only they could.

You don't give someone you're "hostile" towards creative control and a budget that large.

People keep repeating this when the information released points out it's not the case. MHJ has made several statements about it, ranging from having the same budget as every other group for NJ debut, to just now saying HYBE treat ADOR unfairly, and worse than other sub labels. You are claiming HYBE support NJ when the reality is HYBE intentionally debuted another group that directly competes with NJ to hurt the NJ brand and business and sabotage them. Everything points out by now most of NJ doings are ADOR doings, not HYBE doings.

• Like 1

If Min Heejin out then H*BE will sabotage NewJeans then disband them and close ADOR At least they can go start again under Min Heejin new company tho I'm sure but it will be a tough journey Sending love and prayers We are in this together 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

sure

top 3 dem jointz tracks :gayalipacat3:

:gayalipacat5:

yes cloud 9

• Like 1

The engagement :rip:

The hype is there!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

People keep repeating this when the information released points out it's not the case. MHJ has made several statements about it, ranging from having the same budget as every other group for NJ debut, to just now saying HYBE treat ADOR unfairly, and worse than other sub labels. You are claiming HYBE support NJ when the reality is HYBE intentionally debuted another group that directly competes with NJ to hurt the NJ brand and business and sabotage them. Everything points out by now most of NJ doings are ADOR doings, not HYBE doings.

NJ would be in nugudom with all the other groups from small companies if it wasn't for Hybe. Like I said, I don't like them, but it's undeniable how influential they are.

Hybe are following the NJ blueprint with Illit because they've seen that it works. It's laziness and possibly ego (BPD proving he can do a NJ concept "but better"), not sabotage.

Profit trumps petty grudges seven days a week. Hybe needs all their groups to be successful until BTS comes back.

• Like 4

The way she ran experiment projects like f(x) for sm now NewJeans for hybe Mother never catch a break I feel her frfr

spacer.png

I hope she earned enough money to start new on her own It's time

that woojin guy y'all are constantly talking about flopped BAD omg :rip: 22k views in 9h on his channel and 3.4k on stone music's channel 

wasn't he accused of SA? 

I really like NewJeans and I wouldn't say they're my faves but their news is honestly depressing. Feels like no Kpop CEO is normal and what goes on in their heads will get in the way of how well things could be going. Like nothing can ever just go smoothly. From YG to JYP to LSM to Bang PD to MHJ. I empathize with Bunnies as a MY :cries:

• Like 6

Newjeans would have a been another Loona if it wasn't for HYBE. At best they would have been like StayC lbfr.

And btw Loona would have been huge under a big 4 company. 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

lia.jpeg

So is Lia coming back or has JYP dungeoned her for good?

IMG_9516.gif?ex=662785e9&is=66263469&hm=

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

Newjeans would have a been another Loona if it wasn't for HYBE. At best they would have been like StayC lbfr.

And btw Loona would have been huge under a big 4 companies. 

and maybe... 6 less members yes

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, playboi said:

and maybe... 6 less members yes

Back when Loona debuted, big groups were still popular. But yeah 9 members max.

A line up with: Chuu, Kim Lip, Yves, Jinsoul, Heejin, Olivia,Haseul, Hyunjin and Vivi. 

Edited by Adama

2 minutes ago, 40_L3VE said:

NJ would be in nugudom with all the other groups from small companies if it wasn't for Hybe.

These hypothetical statements are annoying because they are speculative, which makes them impossible to rebut. Maybe, maybe not? That's not an argument, that's a hypothesis.

it's undeniable how influential they are

And that takes away from all the work MHJ and her team did. Fact is, NJ had no advertising campaign, no collaboration with any other artist for a long time and strived solely on the quality of their MVs and their music (which certainly were uploaded on HYBE channel.)

Hybe are following the NJ blueprint with Illit because they've seen that it works. It's laziness and possibly ego (BPD proving he can do a NJ concept "but better"), not sabotage.

You are rephrasing what I said differently. It's 'not sabotage' but it's similar enough to be the same blueprint, and it's lazy, and it's egoistical. Call it detrimental, or a mistake, or a poor strategic decision or a bad business move if you want, it's all the same. HYBE didn't care to consult ADOR about it beforehand, didn't care to answer ADOR inquiries after the fact. It's dishonest and is sabotage, and likely breach of trust between HYBE and ADOR too.

min hee jin's moodboard game might go crazy BUT she's so messy and lowkey dumb it kinda insane. didnt she reply "im just holding it for a friend" when confronted why she had a portrait of a naked minor on her wall?

hope hybe gfriended newjennies for the kiis

sorry-emma-roberts.gif

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'll Pray For Them needs to be disbanded if anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lina morgana teas

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Back when Loona debuted, big groups were still popular. But yeah 9 members max.

A line up with: Chuu, Kim Lip, Yves, Jinsoul, Heejin, Olivia,Haseul, Hyunjin and Vivi. 

swap vivi for choerry and you got it

sorry-emma-roberts.gif

the new SNSDs I fear

• Haha 1

Fromis has been dragged back to back since their debut and they're still standing :deadbanana4:

This is getting very ugly omg

2 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Fromis has been dragged back to back since their debut and they're still standing :deadbanana4:

the got talent, beauty and good music they dgaf

28 minutes ago, playboi said:

that woojin guy y'all are constantly talking about flopped BAD omg :rip: 22k views in 9h on his channel and 3.4k on stone music's channel 

wasn't he accused of SA? 

the fact that that SA myth is brought up anytime Woojin's name is mentioned is so disappointing, dangerous and is why knetz should never be trusted

the SA allegation was proven to be a completely fabricated by a bitter Stray Kids stan. there was no truth to it, people were arrested, and Woojin did nothing wrong and remains a beautiful angel.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, playboi said:

the got talent, beauty and good music they dgaf

Lack of comebacks and promo too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.