K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

26 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Not Reddit siding with hybe :rip:

Honestly all of this wouldnt have happened if illit flopping, the success of illit really hurts her ego i guess...

Honestly if shes really smart she cpuld use illit success as a stepping stone/turning point to reinvent/develop NJ image/sound.. but looks like shes already running out of ideas... 

Reddit is infested with bts and hybe stans so it's no shocker really

Edited by Mattheo
  • Like 1

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

can someone make a Min Hee Jin version of this banger so we can blast it all over korea? :jonny6:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

she should join forces with jaden jeong i think

spacer.png

Triple S project is so fun but he be signing anyone to join the group at this point 

Maybe if he let her choose the members and the group size is about 4-6 members well yes

spacer.png

I believe she will go solo tho I don't think she needs that type of budget anymore I'm sure it will be good without big budget Hopefully not take another two or three years for this gg or bg to come 

spacer.png

the way twitter and reddit are eating MHJ alive

they can't see that this is not about innocent teenage girls but about a big company blatantly copying someone's (a co worker's) creativity and payola it to the max to erase the former group and make more money themselves

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

she should join forces with jaden jeong i think

spacer.png

I think they would hate each others :dies:

• Haha 1

Welp, that leaked tripleS tracklist is completely fake :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Welp, that leaked tripleS tracklist is completely fake :deadbanana4:

I was about to say it's the exact same template as "Sweet Synthesis" aka that fake newjeans album from earlier this year

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Hybe has clearly been "trying" her because she is internally trying to take control over the company and is being extremely stupid about doing so. Your post basically indicated you either don't realize that or don't care and see her solely as a creative director. Creatively I clearly feel she's great but business wise going after the people that bankrolled your entire company and trying to take it from under them is both utterly stupid and irresponsible as it puts EVERYBODY that works under you at risk as a CEO. We need to separate the creative director from the CEO here this isn't a cut and dry situation. 

You are falling for HYBE's media play. HYBE would have sacked MHJ sooner or later to get control of NJ. It's so happens they chose to strike now. HYBE may have majority shares in ADOR, but they do not control NJ. NJ and all their activities are solely under the direction of MHJ.

HYBE want NJ for themselves, to play along the nice HYBE family dollhouse they are building, or they want NJ to die off before they become too much of a threat to HYBE.

HYBE isn't a charity, y'all. They want more money and they don't want competition. If that means burning the ADOR building down, so be it.

All Door One Room

spacer.png

It was a good memory to cherish It was another of experiment phase of her life Next phase is the big on Learn from this queen I know you have it in you 

Thinking about it This is the Korean version of Tay vs Scooter

Min Heejin = Taylor Bpd = Scooter

At least she didn't do this after release 7-8 albums like

spacer.png

Her own master era is coming sisters ADOR (Min Heejin version)

Edited by FACT

a world where taylor swoft is the biggest artist alive and MHJ gets jailed again

where seunghan is rotting in SM prison and BB girls are dropped again

I'm taking L after L

jisus please come back to save me :'( 

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

MHJ made some points. IFFRAUD wbkspacer.png

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

You are falling for HYBE's media play. HYBE would have sacked MHJ sooner or later to get control of NJ. It's so happens they chose to strike now. HYBE may have majority shares in ADOR, but they do not control NJ. NJ and all their activities are solely under the direction of MHJ.

HYBE want NJ for themselves, to play along the nice HYBE family dollhouse they are building, or they want NJ to die off before they become too much of a threat to HYBE.

HYBE isn't a charity, y'all. They want more money and they don't want competition. If that means burning the ADOR building down, so be it.

All of entertainment is a media play and I have a degree in media studies, so I am more than capable of recognizing what is going on. That said, it doesn't take somebody with more than a basic understanding of the industry to recognize that, if what HYBE is claiming about MHJ is true, she's overstepped her boundaries and should be fired. Mind you they backed her in a very high-profile pedophilia scandal, so I think it is decently incredulous to claim that they want her out solely bc they want to take NJ over completely. It is not in there best interest to fire a CEO of a company that is making so much money and doing well unless something was actually going on behind the scenes. Obviously there's more nuance to this situation than "HYBE wants control" or "MHJ wants control" and recognizing that isn't an incorrect read on the situation. :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

ooh okay i get what you mean now. but my problem with hybe is that they were against newjeans since before debut, then they tried to take credit for their success even though they trashed their concept BEFORE debut… they've always been hostile towards them and min heejin

They weren't "against" them. They didn't believe in them. That's a difference.

Despite that, they still threw their hybe machine (pun intended) behind the group and supported them in ways only they could.

You don't give someone you're "hostile" towards creative control and a budget that large.

NJ fans really the new army, with their persistent need to be the victims in any and all situations.

I do believe that BPD had a problem with being proven wrong and MHJ getting all the credit for NJ's succes, but at the same time, I also believe that MHJ has been doing shady sh*t bts.

In conclusion, I don't like neither of them and don't really care who comes out on top of this slugfest.

• Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the way twitter and reddit are eating MHJ alive

they can't see that this is not about innocent teenage girls but about a big company blatantly copying someone's (a co worker's) creativity and payola it to the max to erase the former group and make more money themselves

Though I do agree with MHJ's claims that HYBE is basically copying NJ's aesthetic and music to a degree, I doubt there would be an entire internal investigation and audit of the company unless something was really going on. Y'all saw what happened with SM that led to firing and resigning of a vast portion of the companies workers. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Yeah I can see that as well and do agree a bit. Sorry for being a bit hostile and rude too I didn't sleep much :ahh:

dont worry :hug:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

top 3 dem jointz produced song :jonny5:

ya ya ya and obsession complete the top 3

No, no. Say it with your chest.

4x.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinking said:

Mid Jeans peaked with Ditto/Omg

4x.gif

ditto was a once in a lifetime achievement 

from this to super shy…hm I get why hybe had to intervene 

:clack: 

• Thanks 1

HYBE doesnt care that much about NJ, if NJ tanks they'll sack them up, they just want 10 BTS so they don't have to dependent from only one group I know the truth hurts but HYBE is scared of another BTS's domination 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

fraud-deceit.gif

• Haha 2

I kinda want NJs to smash harder now in spite of hybe

• Like 1

Newjeans in their fifty fifty era, omg. I hope HYBE doesn't ruin them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.