K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

in conclusion, min heejin should go back to SM and they should give her full creative freedom. this never happened during the decades she was there but weirdly hybe has been TRYING her ever since newjeans debuted

it was fully her decision to leave SM and go to HYBE to get creative control tho. creatives don't usually try to take full control of their company if theyre backed by a mega conglomorate :ahh:

• Replies 52.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

ALL the bars boycotting :ahh: 

45 copies doesn't sound that bad now

like why are we coddling this woman who has enough industry experience to know its stupid to bite the hand that feeds you

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Ugh this modern spring classic (it was released in October but the spring classic arbiters have canonically accepted it) :celestial6:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

ALL the bars boycotting :ahh: 

45 copies doesn't sound that bad now

Why the bars boycotting?? What's tea 

Just now, levi_valvi said:

Why the bars boycotting?? What's tea 

SM's mistreatment/lack of promotion to every single member i believe :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:eatpopcorn: oop

Debuting ILLIT which is just a MidJeans copycat for the eventual Disbandment of MidJeans

Oh wow Hybe works hard 4x.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

Euhm :rip:

Why bars are always so fickle 

Girls > Next Level > Spicy > Black Mamba > Savage > (Dreams Come True) > Better Things > Drama >>> (Life's Too Short)

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

it was fully her decision to leave SM and go to HYBE to get creative control tho. creatives don't usually try to take full control of their company if theyre backed by a mega conglomorate :ahh:

? i dont understand your reply. she left SM because they didn't approve of her concept for the new gg and she wanted creative control. your post literally repeated what i said…?

8 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Karina will appears on 2 varieties shows this year + her solo endorsements :deadbanana4: 

Winter got a collab and a ost + her solo endorsements 

Ning Ning is finally promoting in China

Like what more do they want :deadbanana4:

Edited by Adama

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Karina will appears on 2 varieties shows this year + her solo endorsements :deadbanana4: 

Winter got a collab and a ost + her solo endorsements 

Ning Ning is finally promoting in China 

Like what more do they want :deadbanana4:

kpop stans are some of the most mentally challenged people on earth. nothing new here…

• Like 5

Not Reddit siding with hybe :rip:

Honestly all of this wouldnt have happened if illit flopping, the success of illit really hurts her ego i guess...

Honestly if shes really smart she cpuld use illit success as a stepping stone/turning point to reinvent/develop NJ image/sound.. but looks like shes already running out of ideas... 

Edited by Pinter

She eventually get the girl group she wanted since SM didn't let her but at what cost? :bunny:

Edited by Odette Violet

3 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

? i dont understand your reply. she left SM because they didn't approve of her concept for the new gg and she wanted creative control. your post literally repeated what i said…?

She left SM on her decision because she said shes running out of ideas and got so burnt out after all these years... She said she needs to refresh etc..at least thats what i read on interview... :rip:

2 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Honestly all of this wouldnt have happened if illit flopping, the success of illit really hurts her ego i guess...

Honestly if shes really smart she cpuld use illit success as a stepping stone/turning point to reinvent/develop NJ image/sound.. but looks like shes already out of ideas... 

:celestial5: payola 

I need mother Min Heejin to burn all the bridges with them before this is over That statement was just a quick coverup appetizer before the full a22 meal 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Honestly if shes really smart she cpuld use illit success as a stepping stone/turning point to reinvent/develop NJ image/sound.. but looks like shes already out of ideas... 

isn't Petra Collins handling the creative direction of NJ next concept and mvs ? 

21 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

in conclusion, min heejin should go back to SM and they should give her full creative freedom. this never happened during the decades she was there but weirdly hybe has been TRYING her ever since newjeans debuted

I don't think they ever will give her full creative freedom but they are possibly in good terms She called Lee Sooman her teacher or her master and still respect him after she left after all She could go back to work as their creative team but I don't that's worth it

spacer.png

She could go do some indie project for the gag Let's go mother We are out of here 

spacer.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Hybe has clearly been "trying" her because she is internally trying to take control over the company and is being extremely stupid about doing so. Your post basically indicated you either don't realize that or don't care and see her solely as a creative director. Creatively I clearly feel she's great but business wise going after the people that bankrolled your entire company and trying to take it from under them is both utterly stupid and irresponsible as it puts EVERYBODY that works under you at risk as a CEO. We need to separate the creative director from the CEO here this isn't a cut and dry situation. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just read the statement accusing ILLIT of being NewGods clones

1NGLiTr.gif

ADOR saw the Magnetic virality and had to claim it

1NGLiTr.gif

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Hybe has clearly been "trying" her because she is internally trying to take control over the company and is being extremely stupid about doing so. Your post basically indicated you either don't realize that or don't care and see her solely as a creative director. Creatively I clearly feel she's great but business wise going after the people that bankrolled your entire company and trying to take it from under them is both utterly stupid and irresponsible as it puts EVERYBODY that works under you at risk as a CEO. We need to separate the creative director from the CEO here this isn't a cut and dry situation. 

ooh okay i get what you mean now. but my problem with hybe is that they were against newjeans since before debut, then they tried to take credit for their success even though they trashed their concept BEFORE debut… they've always been hostile towards them and min heejin

• Like 1

GodJeans will NOT be disbanding before a world tour in NA

1NGLiTr.gif

The entire NA asian diaspora and all weebs will be battling for tickets for a chance to collapse during OMG live

1NGLiTr.gif

7 minutes ago, FACT said:

I don't think they ever will give her full creative freedom but they are possibly in good terms She called Lee Sooman her teacher or her master and still respect him after she left after all She could go back to work as their creative team but I don't that's worth it

spacer.png

She could go do some indie project for the gag Let's go mother We are out of here 

spacer.png

she should join forces with jaden jeong i think

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

ooh okay i get what you mean now. but my problem with hybe is that they were against newjeans since before debut, then they tried to take credit for their success even though they trashed their concept BEFORE debut… they've always been hostile towards them and min heejin

Yeah I can see that as well and do agree a bit. Sorry for being a bit hostile and rude too I didn't sleep much :ahh:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.