U5AgHXG.gif

• Like 1

Aespa, IVE, NJ, WJSN, we're eating so well

princess-daisy-mario.gif

• Like 1

:WAP: All my girls 

• Like 3

Back to square 1.

Anyway, IU was phenomenal. She truly ate CDs. She is by far one of the best vocalists in KPOP ever. 

That was seriously my favourite KPOP concert ever by a mile.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn i think the digital tracklist is different but Sunmi already did that with Warning :gaycat7:

Hide contents

spacer.png

This still wouldn't be a "full album" though. We want a full album from her, at least once. It's not even funny anymore :michael:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

This still wouldn't be a "full album" though. We want a full album from her, at least once. It's not even funny anymore :michael:

that's what makes it such a scream like, the audacity to do that with a mini :gaycat7:

off to nugu heaven they go :gaycat7:

RIP they served here :sadviolin:

Nooo Cherry Bullet :weeps: I loved all of their 3 title tracks :weeps: 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Back to square 1.

NOOOOO YUJEONG LEFT :chick3:

someone check on my sister @Ghiles

Like how can we take this fanbase seriously!?

7 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

that's what makes it such a scream like, the audacity to do that with a mini :gaycat7:

Tea…but WARNING is still such a SOLID mini as a 5-track EP without the tacked on singles. I mean look at the material :jonny6:

same thing with "1/6". She just never misses when she releases bodies of work :heart:

• Thanks 1

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: 'FNC Entertainment announces Cherry Bullet has disbanded'. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn't believe it. My Cherry Bullet dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn't stop. I don't consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don't know why. And while I am fully aware that Cherry Bullet is not over, they're just disbanded, I also am aware that it's never going to be the same. It doesn't matter if it is Bora or Haeyoon or Remi or Chaerin or Linlin. It doesn't. I saw this girlgroup being born when they were just nine little girls. A few years later they turned into strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. They brought the term 'girlgroup' back in the music industry and scored hits that meant the world to us fans. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I've always been aware that girlgroups are not meant to last and that's why I flew to Seoul just to see them live last year. I knew this was a fast-paced career and that's why I spent over $800 on this girlgroup (I've watched them live twice, I met them twice, I bought their music, I took a trip just to see them, paid for accommodation… You do the math!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for them. They brought back my fan vein in a way I've never experienced before.

Every Cherry Bullet fan was aware that the group was facing challenges. Ever since their debut, something seemed off, and the dynamics among the members were not always smooth. There's uncertainty, and I don't know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Cherry Bullet is never going to be Cherry Bullet again, and that's why I feel like my dream has been crushed. My Cherry Bullet dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you're not prepared… After all, they announced a comeback just last month.

And no. I am not turning my back on Bora. This was a tough decision, but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included, and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side, and I am going to always support Cherry Bullet as a group just like any of the members as individual acts. They've had an amazing and beautiful impact on my life.

Fourth (Fifth) Cherry… Good luck. Bora… Good luck.

Cherry Bullet... Thank You. You've given me the ultimate fan experience, and you've been so inspirational. All of you.

'Love So Sweet' Cherry Bullet, 'Love So Sweet'

Edited by Ethereal
  • Like 3

RIP Cherry Bullet

Q&A is a jam

Min Hee Jin is going to jail  :giraffe:

• Haha 2

:dies: lol

Everyone are perched. 110K and almost 6.5M views for half a day  aespa is taking the COTY :celestial5:

1 hour ago, naevis said:

the way there's no competition bc one group is leagues above the rest

U5AgHXG.gif

But who's getting the Melon #1?

U5AgHXG.gif

Just now, BigBangStan said:

Min Hee Jin is going to jail  :giraffe:

I dont blame her from wanting to be free of HYBE- this may get messy. i wonder how hard Bang will go on the architect of their most promising and talented girl group since LE SSERAFIM!:giraffe:

• Haha 2

not 4 years this blackpink ass level mistreatment :toofunny2:

ILLIT is changing their fandom name....because of lisa stans? :rip:

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.