• Replies 52.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

I can't watch these girls put on the same exact show a second time around :rip: 

they need to bring illit out

• Thumbs Down 1

This song is SO bad omfg! Bad vocals bad discography. Go girls give us nothing!

• Thumbs Down 1

They look done. I felt that the energy is very low this time. I know that they don't want to perform again after last week.

Edited by PeopleLikeUs

aw rodgers oppa absent today :(

SOURCE will really have to learn to distribute lines after this, Eunchae/Kazuha are clearly not able to handle 90% of what they've been put to sing. Songs with Yunjin and Chaewon singing 80% of it wouldn't be a bad idea.

• Like 3

The way ISOKNOCK had the crowd so hyped in the set right before this. It's almost disrespectful to see what LesMis is doing. 

These girls just weren't ready for a festival of this level. The empty stage?? Give them something to work with. Their stage presence is so awkward too. The red head that keeps trying to hype up the crowd with her cringe.. :doc:. They look so awkward when they're just standing there not doing any choreographed moves. I thought they were a dance group? They're no ITZY. It's like they know they suck but have no choice but to keep going. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, romiskes said:

SOURCE will really have to learn to distribute lines after this, Eunchae/Kazuha are clearly not able to handle 90% of what they've been put to sing. Songs with Yunjin and Chaewon singing 80% of it wouldn't be a bad idea.

they should pull a Sistar on em

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, romiskes said:

!!!!

or give them easier lines to sing at least

The crowd is kinda deader than last time

:biblionny:

They are doing so good :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

The way ISOKNOCK had the crowd so hyped in the set right before this. It's almost disrespectful to see what LesMis is doing. 

These girls just weren't ready for a festival of this level. The empty stage?? Give them something to work with. Their stage presence is so awkward too. The red head that keeps trying to hype up the crowd with her cringe.. :doc:. They look so awkward when they're just standing there not doing any choreographed moves. I thought they were a dance group? They're no ITZY. It's like they know they suck but have no choice but to keep going. 

yunjin is serving giselle levels of cringe trying to embrace her valley girl to get people hyped... blackpink would never! "where my east coast girlies at???... but you guys didnt keep it a secret ;O"

this is honestly so sad to watch

The scrutiny these girls are under atm :ahh:

I can tell most of the ppl complaining either haven't been to a festival. These girls are killing. 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not a "YuQi stunt double" on stage 

:ahh:

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

yunjin is serving giselle levels of cringe trying to embrace her valley girl to get people hyped... blackpink would never! "where my east coast girlies at???... but you guys didnt keep it a secret ;O"

y'all will gag at cringey ass aegyo but call "valley girl" Yunjin (who grew up in the US btw) cringe :ahh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

They're really going at it with "Smart" and the crowd seems to be loving it :clap3:

Edited by romiskes

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

y'all will gag at cringey ass aegyo but call "valley girl" Yunjin (who grew up in the US btw) cringe :ahh:

we know she grew up in new york and is a valley girl

Give it up, Le SerraMid. 

Bring out ILLIT!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

weaboos stop calling everybody/thing from east asia cringe when they're using a language you understand challenge

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Coachella "best memories"

:suburban:

7 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Yunjin is actually American though :rip: 

Just now, Asscatchem said:

we know she grew up in new york and is a valley girl

albany is full of rich white people if you don't get that it sounds like a you issue 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.