• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

27 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

While Kpop does sure took influences from different genres but for the majority of it's run. The genre cultivated the image and sound of being so out there :celestial5:

That said none of the songs of Get Up album are good imo especially comparing it and coming from such a strong debut.

and like I haven't mentioned they make me sleep like.... a lot, truly in tuned with the current state of mainstream music  so yeah that answers your question  :zzz:

I feel like a lot of groups lost the plot in their research for more maximalism, the switch was inevitable. Have you actually tried listening to NJ music while sleeping? Just curious. You say it like it's a bad thing but if you sleep well, that's good. :foxaylove3:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

2 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

:nicole2:

Is there hype for another JYP girl group? 

27 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

@Gorjesspazze9 

Beamly

If there isn't a spoken dialogue tribute to "oh boy, do you believe the situation?" with an unenthusiastic "yeah"...I'll SEETHE.

• Haha 1

I love LSRFM but I do think they need something like a World Tour first before doing the Coachella. Mental and stamina just weren't there for them yet.

I watched IVE last Feb for their tour and ngl, I was ready for some bad vocal but they proved me wrong. Liz of course effortlessly slayed but Yujin, Rei and surprisingly, that toddler Leeseo really impressed me with their singing. Even Gaeul & Wonyoung were not as tragic as Eunchae/Sakura/Kazuha at Coachella :celestial5:

• Like 1

JYP realized only miss @Pluto6 will stan the Loud Boys so he choose to debut another girl group :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Kpop stans have grown indifferent to many Kpop achievements over the last few years. Illit bagging a hot 100 and likely a PAK and nobody is moving. :bam: Same goes with brand deals. I remember when NJ Hanni 1st got announced as Gucci global ambassador or when Ditto entered the hot 100, it was a big event. That was only over a year ago. A lot has changed. :gaycat4:

sakura-le-sserafim.gif

3 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I mean, it was an uncertain time for Kpop and its future, with BTS going on hiatus and Blackpink slowing down. Many wondered if Kpop had peaked, if BTS and Blackpink were an outlier. Then came NJ. Then many other groups also achieved new milestones. Now it seems like everyone has become accustomed to the new generation doing well and striving and it's the new normal, with every new achievement becoming less impressive than the one before it. All in the span of 2 years. :bam:

these "achievements" only matter when it happens to big relevant groups like BLACKPINK, newjeans, aespa etc especially when its BLACKPINK

no one is gagging if ILLIT or babymonster snatches every single newjeans or blackpink record

thats the harsh truth

sakura-le-sserafim.gif

i'm screaming at every yunjin drag I see on tiktok and twitter :ahh: 

"I expected a lot from miss opera singer who wants to change kpop"

:ahh: 

• Haha 1

CRAVITY despises IVE, I just know it :rip: 

Karina knows better

Whitney Houston Singers GIF - Whitney Houston Singers - Discover & Share  GIFs

JENNIE x ZICO oh my god :WAP:

you can tell Jennifer really wants that Korea/Asia and world domination :WAP:

Edited by MonsterNavy

cmon blonks 90k is nothing lets give the pinks another iconic record before ILLIT takes over kpop completely :WAP:

That Jennie sounds good, a future PAK is coming.

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

cmon blonks 90k is nothing lets give the pinks another iconic record before ILLIT takes over kpop completely :WAP:

Those pictures always gag me. I wish we had gotten a Y2K fantasy music video in those outfits for Typa Girl :'(

scrolling back to see which one of my posts @Ethereal disliked this time

chrispaget1-1779418130713825635.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Those pictures always gag me. I wish we had gotten a Y2K fantasy music video in those outfits for Typa Girl :'(

yup, and the fact that this photoshoot is only used for the nonsensical kit version :rip: 

this and their iconic all pink mugler outfits shouldve been used in an mv :'( 

13 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i've honestly seen more hate towards LSRF from SM stans :rip:

Ofc it's easier to shift all the blame to "SM stans" when blinks are harassing the entire group and making viral hate posts across all social media platforms :rip:  like yeah, the entire kpop community is dragging them rn but the main and most nasty ones are bp fans

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

scrolling back to see which one of my posts @Ethereal disliked this time

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

The scandal not affecting LSRFM at all :rip: 

IMG_9033.gif?ex=662f93f5&is=661d1ef5&hm=

cause it's fake outrage 

Can someone explain how they were #1 for 15+ hours but still blocked by Fate? 

It's like something is making sure Whistle stays the only debut with a PAK since Attention was also blocked on YT Music 

making of the next smasha in korea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.