K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

5 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Was there at Coachella and can confirm LSRF are truly terrible.

v.gif

• Replies 52.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

38 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

That's rich from you :giraffe: Nayeon/Jihyo are better singers than your ults and i am not gonna talk about the fact you Stan Selena Gomez and have the audacity to talk about vocals.

Why don't you stop trolling you don't even stan people for their talent 

:ryan3:

you willingly listen to Johyo and that Jennieboo's high pitched nasal ear destroying "vocals" you need to take several seats

only listenable singer in that group is the member that kept getting sick jongyeon? other than that 8/9 has clapped nasal severely unlistenable "vocals"

Edited by MonsterNavy

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

To be honest ITZY are not better than LSRFM they just have loud ass songs and they rap sing the whole song. Like my girl Chae was struggling the past 2 era when she stepped up taking Liability's place.

:giraffe: Please Itzy don't have the most pleasant vocal tones but after 5 years they don't have a scandal encore. 
Wdym Chae, she did fine especially on mr vampire

:clack:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VelvetCrush said:

the way y'all try to group BTS that has competent rappers, songwriters and producers with groups that are actually musically talentless :skull: if we had groups that lacked only in vocals we would be lucky :skull:

Nobody is doing that except that one deranged selena gomez stan, sis :dies:

We have plenty of users in this thread who like to run their mouths with ignorance and their uninformed "opinions" about the groups they dislike, but that user is just another level of salty and obsessed. Pay him no mind:coffee2:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

To be honest ITZY are not better than LSRFM they just have loud ass song and they rap song the whole song. Like my girl Chae was struggling the past 2 era when she stepped up taking Liability's place.

Itzy definitely have better vocal control. Yeji is quite good despite, at times, sounding like me when I watched the Evil Dead Rise cheese grater scene. Her vocals aren't necessarily nice all the time, but the JYP vocal training is VERY obvious compared to the Hybe ones. They all excel with their natural talents in a way that Hybe idols do not.

24 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Y'all claim to stan singers, but nobody here stans Sullyoon or any NMIXX member for that matter. Hypocrites. :doc:

Sullyoon Nmixx GIF - Sullyoon Nmixx GIFs

Tbh Atrl has higher standard knetz are just realizing they put visuals over vocals and dancing 

1 minute ago, elevate said:

Itzy definitely have better vocal control. Yeji is quite good despite, at times, sounding like me when I watched the Evil Dead Rise cheese grater scene. Her vocals aren't necessarily nice all the time, but the JYP vocal training is VERY obvious compared to the Hybe ones. They all excel with their natural talents in a way that Hybe idols do not.

Are you saying Illit will be done once they sing live?

The extreme bullying targeting these girls has reached outrageous levels. People are attacking anyone who praises their Coachella performance, flooding their personal Instagram with hate comments. It's shifted from criticism to reveling in their hate simply because they're a HYBE group. At the end of the day, they're not nearly as untalented as some JYP groups like Stray Kids, TWICE and ITZY, and their music isn't nearly as bad either. The hate isn't justified. Instead of directing it towards LSRFM, let's redirect the energy to people like Bang Chan, who was seething over IVE/WonYoung not bowing at him every five seconds, and for being responsible for producing the audio terror that Stray Kids call music.

IMG_9515.gif?ex=66301786&is=661da286&hm=

Edited by Ethereal
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

The extreme bullying targeting these girls has reached outrageous levels. People are attacking anyone who praises their Coachella performance, flooding their personal Instagram with hate comments. It's shifted from criticism to reveling in their hate simply because they're a HYBE group. At the end of the day, they're not nearly as untalented as some JYP groups like Stray Kids, TWICE and ITZY, and their music isn't nearly as bad either. The hate isn't justified. Instead of directing it towards LSRFM, let's redirect the energy to people like Bang Chan, who was seething over IVE/WonYoung not bowing at him every five seconds, and for being responsible for producing the audio terror that Stray Kids call music.

The stays squad coming to mass give thumbs down 

• Haha 2

"pay him no mind" but proceeds to react every single time to every single one of my personal opinions

a kii

Just now, Selenasworld said:

Are you saying Illit will be done once they sing live?

I like Magnetic but I do not follow these girlies. I wish them well, though. The only thing I remember about them atp is that FACT had a low quality pfp of Wonhee which gave of the impression she'd been run over by a farm tractor. 

3 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Fighting terrorism with terrorism.

Sullyoon Nmixx GIF - Sullyoon Nmixx GIFs

Are you a blink? :celestial5:

Aww Day6 my underrated loves

Not Day6 long living their peers

58 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

That's rich from you :giraffe: Nayeon/Jihyo are better singers than your ults and i am not gonna talk about the fact you Stan Selena Gomez and have the audacity to talk about vocals.

Why don't you stop trolling you don't even stan people for their talent 

You finally spilled a bit

9 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Instead of directing it towards LSRFM, let's redirect the energy to people like Bang Chan, who was seething over IVE/WonYoung not bowing at him every five seconds, and for being responsible for producing the audio terror that Stray Kids call music.

Chan's darksidedness has been flying under the radar for years, someday he'll get what's coming to him for all the shady shit he's said under the pretences of being "the nice guy"

woojin-stray-kids.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

Is S*hee the only one singing in that whole clip? I can't distinguish anyone else's vocals

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

They all take turns singing the hook according to the knetz who attended the pre-recording 

Edited by Xalric

thinking of how hard Seunghan would've shat on that choreo

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

16 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

"pay him no mind" but proceeds to react every single time to every single one of my personal opinions

a kii

I haven't reacted to your deranged takes on here for weeks sweetie, and that's an achievement considering how often you vomit those in this thread daily.

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Chan's darksidedness has been flying under the radar for years, someday he'll get what's coming to him for all the shady shit he's said under the pretences of being "the nice guy"

woojin-stray-kids.gif

Bang Chan the real Regina George in sheep's clothing? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.