K-Pop Thread: Idol Hunks Get Wet and Wild at Waterbomb Festival

Ryan

YG is stuck trying to replicate Teddy's success formula without him and it's failing :dies: 

• Like 1

• Replies 53.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

:priceless: Sheesh 

• Haha 4

batter up sounding even worse with ahyeon, what went wrong?

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

YG is stuck trying to replicate Teddy's success formula without him and it's failing :dies: 

I mean they did considering his formula was making the same tired song every time

it's not hitting because people are lowkey biased pro BP anti BM

but this is 100% a Blackpink song :clack:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but... Batter Up is actually better :biblio:

It's time for YG to innovate beyond these cheesy "I'm the best" lyrics and the song structures that haven't changed in like half a decade. 

@Mel. can we keep the YouTube achievement posts at a more sensible level? Like maybe one every third page or so. Two on the same page is definitely way too much considering no one cares 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

4 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

batter up sounding even worse with ahyeon, what went wrong?

i said the same thing when the snippet first dropped

she just sounds soooo out of place :deadbanana: especially that pre chorus

Me listening to SHEESH. :bibliahh:The way it's a RIDE and goes to various places, instruments and sounds. I'm gagged DOWNE. In headphones in Spatial Audio is something!

Gave Sheesh a chance. Sheesh's verses and outro are fine, but the chorus is dated and horrendous. 

4 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

@Mel. can we keep the YouTube achievement posts at a more sensible level? Like maybe one every third page or so. Two on the same page is definitely way too much considering no one cares 

Girl leave me alone. I don't tell you hoes to stop posting who y'all like. Stop being weird, you can literally ignore me instead of bitching. I'm gonna post what I want

BYE.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but... Batter Up is actually better :biblio:

I think BATTER UP worked more for me personally because it was more youthful and cute which fit their ages more

Edited by Rhyme

Post about Itunes and Youtube? What year is this? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 8

their formation is a mess :deadbanana2: their new choreographer is sabotaging them

19 minutes ago, TheCal said:

just thought of Seunghan

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

finally someone properly authorized and equipped

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

Actually, let me leave and enjoy their debut with actual supports. You girls are draining, it's quite sad that I'm being chastised and made to feel unwelcome for supporting a group I like

i say nothing when yalls favs come back and there's pages upon pages of support for them, but it's an issue when I do it. Y'all are weirdos. BYE

• Haha 5

The way Wonhee trained for less than two months applied for RUDeaf and became a breakout star is so funny to me A real gagtory 

spacer.png

i say nothing when yalls favs come back

SHEESH! :clown:

• Haha 11

Babymon feels like a copy of blackpink but with worst members and songs. No girls stand out and they all look like little kids trying to be adults

Yg should give them a concept that fits them. 

• Like 1

100M views. The cvnt pop of 2010's 

this makes them the 3rd Non Big 3 2nd Gen Girl Group after Sistar and Kara :clap3:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, turuni said:

Babymon feels like a copy of blackpink but with worst members and songs. No girls stand out and they all look like little kids trying to be adults

Yg should give them a concept that fits them. 

Well at least they have 1 member that can sing. You can give them that :coffee:

22 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Actually, let me leave and enjoy their debut with actual supports. You girls are draining, it's quite sad that I'm being chastised and made to feel unwelcome for supporting a group I like

i say nothing when yalls favs come back and there's pages upon pages of support for them, but it's an issue when I do it. Y'all are weirdos. BYE

This is false by the way :rip:

no pity for you, you reap what you sow! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.