K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

15 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Streets saying Aespa and NJs comebacks in april then the rest of the year looking dryer than a desert :celestial5:

I fear it's looking like that

• Like 1

• Replies 66.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Vernon is handsome but Huening King is the superior HYBE Wasian

now THAT is white excellence

stan-twitter-stan-twitter-memes.gif

They’re both beautiful in different ways stop being annoying 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Can SM NGG save this generation from more terrible encore? :cm:

Nmixx - panned

Aespa - mics off

Babymonster / Newjeans / StayC - curfew at 6pm, never made it

Lesserafim - never found the classroom

Itzy / Ive - went full SNSD on their only singer

Illit / TBL NGG - got lost at some fashion week

Gidle - hags

Others - who?

Boy groups - who?

spacer.png

Wait lol

spacer.png

anyway I know with IVE you’re talking about Liz but Yujin is also a good vocalist though, and Rei is more than a decent singer. That’s already three capable singers in a group, which is more than a lot of 4th gen ggs can say

spacer.png

also Nmixx could end everyone with their encore but I haven’t seen any from them, they did win a few trophies right?!

spacer.png

also, not too much on GIDLE legends, every member can hold their own vocally (except miss shuhahahaha)

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

8 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Can SM NGG save this generation from more terrible encore? :cm:

Nmixx - panned

Aespa - mics off

Babymonster / Newjeans / StayC - curfew at 6pm, never made it

Lesserafim - never found the classroom

Itzy / Ive - went full SNSD on their only singer

Illit / TBL NGG - got lost at some fashion week

Gidle - hags

Others - who?

Boy groups - who?

spacer.png

Sm New Girl group needs to shake up the industry but keep that SNSD pinkprint.

• Like 1

I like how some idols can dance AND sing for the past years for their non-stop concert and whatsoever

but when it comes to enlisting, they suddenly have injury here and there, enabling exemption

imagine stanning such guy and THAT bully from SKZ LMAOO

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I have done dumber things in my youth that I’m not proud of. 🙃But yeah, I got on a greyhound and went to Chicago O’hare airport. I lived in the suburbs, so it was like a 45 minute ride. I didn’t know it was gonna be that expensive when I got to the airport and they didn’t have any flights that weekend to Korea. I was 17 and no one on the bus cared. I didn’t really have a plan, just my backpack of clothes and some cash. When my mom picked me up she explain I wouldn’t get far cuz I didn’t have my passport. I forgot all about that💀

Not you also forgetting the passport :rip: Ngl this is adorable, though. I hope you do meet SNSD one day and unlike Cheers meeting Enhypen, I literally would not worry about the girls' safety around you. 

I mean, being an idol, though... seems kinda like hell? But I do think about that MBLAQ Lee Joon quote in which he stated that the idol world was like an "animal kingdom" and that everyone had sex with everyone. The way I would absolutely plow through all the gay dudes, omg. The Korean, the Thai, the Chinese, an absolute buffet.

So there definitely are benefits to that world.

Edit: And the Japanese, too.

Edited by elevate
  • Like 1

Aespa, and now StayC. New gen has so much taste it’s insane 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, elevate said:

Not you also forgetting the passport :rip: Ngl this is adorable, though. I hope you do meet SNSD one day and unlike Cheers meeting Enhypen, I literally would not worry about the girls' safety around you. 

I mean, being an idol, though... seems kinda like hell? But I do think about that MBLAQ Lee Joon quote in which he stated that the idol world was like an "animal kingdom" and that everyone had sex with everyone. The way I would absolutely plow through all the gay dudes, omg. The Korean, the Thai, the Chinese, an absolute buffet.

So there definitely are benefits to that world.

Edit: And the Japanese, too.

I saw them in 2015 at Kcon New York! 

I was here. Only time I e ever seen them up close. Also Sunny liked one of my pictures on Instagram of her I took. 

• Like 1

I love @Gorjesspazze9’s stories. They’re entertaining AND harmless :dies:

An ideal kpop fan: fun, unserious and no hatred toward anyone  :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Twice Look At Me going viral?

is twice redemption arc upon us?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I saw them in 2015 at Kcon New York! 

I was here. Only time I e ever seen them up close. Also Sunny liked one of my pictures on Instagram of her I took. 

Oh, I love that! I always wondered why you kept posting about Susan and her cats.

• Haha 1

i see you ms sunoo :gaycat1:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

TWICE being the only female act in the top 10 :clap3: 

it’s been almost a decade and these legends are still not slowing down 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

also Nmixx could end everyone with their encore but I haven’t seen any from them, they did win a few trophies right?!

spacer.png

I don't think NMIXX even need an Encore stage to prove their vocal tho :-*

All of them are decent vocalists (and dancer too)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

I don't think NMIXX even need an Encore stage to prove their vocal tho :-*

All of them are decent vocalists (and dancer too)

I know, and so many other girlies from other groups on that list don’t need it to prove it either, but we were strictly talking about encores. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

J is soooo pretty:jonny6:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:clap3:I’m always proud of my OT3rdgen queens (BP/TW/RV) but TWICE rly is most consistent I’m just so proud of them, I hope there’s a new comeback in summer as well 

also how amazing was jeongyeon in one spark

as much as I enjoy every comeback, nothing is topping the era that made me a fan, Feel Special :alexz3: what a time to be alive 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

But when you include streams and sales, BlackPink and TWICE are very forgotten. Aespa, NewJeans, IVE and LSF are all about to surpass them.  The third gen groups were very short lived (due to a massive lack of quality) and 4th gen will surpass them no later than 2025.

25 minutes ago, Eternium said:

But when you include streams and sales, BlackPink and TWICE are very forgotten. Aespa, NewJeans, IVE and LSF are all about to surpass them.  The third gen groups were very short lived (due to a massive lack of quality) and 4th gen will surpass them no later than 2025.

BP and TWICE will only be surpassed when those girlgroups get more than 100mil in tour gross. Until then...

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Uhm nobody asked for this opinion so idk why you bringing up streams and comparing.
A.Quality is purely subjective, and

B. idc if 4th gen groups surpass them in future eras.
My post was about Twice surviving for this long and still consistently selling albums in an industry where ggs’ years are usually numbered, and they are legends for that. ✌️ 

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

BP and TWICE will only be surpassed when those girlgroups get more than 100mil in tour gross. Until then...

:clap3:

43 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

:clap3:I’m always proud of my OT3rdgen queens (BP/TW/RV) but TWICE rly is most consistent I’m just so proud of them, I hope there’s a new comeback in summer as well 

also how amazing was jeongyeon in one spark

as much as I enjoy every comeback, nothing is topping the era that made me a fan, Feel Special :alexz3: what a time to be alive 

it’s really funny how nobody expected them to survive after their digital decline in Korea, but in return they expanded their fanbase outside of korea and also became touring forces lol. 
and yes, Jeongyeon is slowly gaining back that pre-injury confidence with each era and it’s nice to see that change in her. It’s exciting to know that we can still expect so many things from Twice even after a decade since their debut. There’s still so much potential for more solos, subunits, group activities etc. Not many girlgroups can afford to say that in kpop so I feel lucky to be a fan tbh :jonny6:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Eternium said:

*lack of quantity for BP

54 minutes ago, Eternium said:

How is it possible to consistently have the worst takes on this forum? :deadbanana2: 

You’re so loud and yet so wrong :snowman:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.