• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

This is kinda surprising to me too, but I think it’s just because nobody really knew they opened an insta. Otherwise, even though Wonyoung and Yujin are usually pushed more than other members, the group as a whole still has a big profile in the kpop scene. 

Yes, exactly because of IVE's status as a top group that was surprising to me. Also, even though Wonyoung and Yujin are undeniable more promoted, I never felt the other members are unknown (at least on my bubble).

Regardless, I think giving them solo instagrams early in their career was a step in the right direction by Starship. The girls can expand their individual image through more opportunities. 

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

An era, wow! I loved everything from Maniac to the b-sides and all the MV's etc. :worship2:I loved the overall dark theme that was consistent in this album (it's probably their darkest theme album yet).

Though I still don't understand why Charmer didn't get an MV. 

Reveal hidden contents

And also, their release of MAXIDENT as follow up to this album, was truly genius, since it's the complete opposite of ODDINARY which was their darkest album yet, while MAXIDENT being their brightest album. Despite the change in terms of concept between those 2 albums, they still managed to have their signature sound, which a lot of groups fail to do so when trying new concepts and so on. 3RACHA their minds :clap3:

Not 2 years ago... It feels like it was just yesterday. Time goes by so quickly

judge-divorce-court.gif

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

most sane bgstan

The way this is a copypasta and I know exactly who was responsible for that terrorism :fonso:

• Like 1

Let's not act as if  HYBE has put out anything "original" either.

Even ATRL's new favourite darlings and MJH were basically just rehashing the sound and image the latter's  former employer used to do :matty:

Edited by Odette Violet

45 minutes ago, katyberry said:

April 17th is a Wednesday though 

It is a Wednesday, you can see it says Wed on the calendar, above Sun.

I don't why the other post said Thursday.

I don't care If the comeback is monday, wednesday or friday, 7 months without a new newjeans album is torture and gods/remixes are NOT enough

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Any I'll-it fan here? How are we feeling? :coffee:

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:thing: 

2024 shaping up to a great year for ha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I don't care If the comeback is monday, wednesday or friday, 7 months without a new newjeans album is torture and gods/remixes are NOT enough

Be careful what you wish for :cm:

newjeans-new-jeans.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

BABYMONSTER making this song sound listenable

NMIXX, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that an ugly ass biatch like this would even say that. Oh my god. Are you f***** insane? BABYMONSTER making Dash sound listenable? BABYMONSTER making Dash sound listenable? BABYMONSTER making Dash sound listenable? You know who really would make Dash sound more listenable? F***** Luther Vandross 

new-york-beyonce.png

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

the way Fantagio is a mess... they have barely promoted Cha EunWoo's solo debut :dies:

he releases in 3 days and all we've gotten are concept pics and some low budget videos 

I fear he won't even crack 20k copies with the way this album is being promoted...

christina-aguilera.gif

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the way Fantagio is a mess... they have barely promoted Cha EunWoo's solo debut :dies:

he releases in 3 days and all we've gotten are concept pics and some low budget videos 

When you posted his concept pics in here, I legit thought at first that those were just regular magazine photoshoots, since the concept pics were giving nothing musically:snowman:Maybe he's just not meant to debut solo as a music artist bestie, and maybe he's just meant for modeling? Who knows?

Edited by Pluto6

51 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Leave StayC alone :angelo:

@geniecantstophypeboy @katyberry @Adama apparently are sheeps now :chick2:

The obsession of some users here against the sheeps needs to be studied :matty:

Coming from the user with his passive aggressive comments :gaygacat5:spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Non-sense records aside, It remembers me how It's still surprising to me how the 4 IVE members took over a month to reach 1 million followers on Instagram. I thought their were more well known/liked in the community. 

I mean let’s be honest, SS only promotes Wonyoung & Yujin. They aren’t beating the allegations anytime soon. 

:clack:

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

Lee Know we love you

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

DanceRacha Red Lights / Drive / Connected :clap3:

And they're talking about tasting delicious food.

Edited by discreetinside
  • Like 1

IVE comeback when? Need another Love Dive.

6fsO1fsmlqqnjW1a.jpg:large

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

When you posted his concept pics in here, I legit thought at first that those were just regular magazine photoshoots, since the concept pics were giving nothing musically:snowman:Maybe he's just not meant to debut solo as a music artist bestie, and maybe he's just meant for modeling? Who knows?

8 years in and Fantagio still can't get anything right with the Astro members...

but yeah, I agree with the concept pics. literally giving magazine photoshoot in the worst way. nothing interesting :weeps:

at this point, i'd rather him not even have a solo debut if I knew this is how it was gonna go

christina-aguilera.gif

Just now, elevate said:

IVE comeback when? Need another Love Dive.

6fsO1fsmlqqnjW1a.jpg:large

we need another masterpiece that is like Eleven, I Am/Kitsch, or Off The Record

100.gif

• Like 4

Are we ready to admit that “Drama” is the defining comeback of 2023?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not SuperLady charting higher than Wife now 

Koreans recognising talent and encouraging cohesive songwriting.

Let's go on fearless, we came to win.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

we need another masterpiece that is like Eleven, I Am/Kitsch, or Off The Record

100.gif

I Am? Hm.

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

Are we ready to admit that “Drama” is the defining comeback of 2023?

I think it was Spicy and MY WORLD imo, but Drama is a close second, it was an instant hit for me from the first snippet too!

Their digitals performance for Drama has also been amazing, it seems like it really grew with the K-GP :clap3: 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.