K-Pop Thread: 2NE1 Reunites, Signs with YG

Ryan

Morning only to engenes. Just woke up and listened to XO, it's cute but a bit boring, It won't be one of my favorite ENHYPEN titles for sure. They look super cute on the MV tho, gonna listen to the album now!

mayshimura-sunghoon.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• MonsterNavy

14 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

She's got too much money for YG to let go unfortunately, I'm sure her family paid/are paying YG somehow seeing how insanely rich they are

But no one comes close to that one girl in the new Teddy group, when are they even debuting 

Wait what's the tea what do her parents do

ENGODPEN YOU DID IT OMG!! One of their most cohesive albums omg, definitely AOTY contender for me and as someone else said, none of the songs is a skip. I'm really impressed, ENGODPEN WE LOVE YOU!!! Provisional ranking of ROMANCE: UNTOLD:

1. Moonstruck

2. Brought The Heat Back 

3. Hundred Broken Hearts (Jungwon's MIND... I did not know he had this on him)

4. Paranormal

5. XO

6. Highway 1009 (HEESUS... such a beautiful song, thank you :chick3:)

7. Royalty

8. Your Eyes Only

But it will probably change over time 

I2K0K7h.gif.6e99e43a928f9b8064e7039a7512

jungwon-tissue-jungwon.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Darkling said:

3. Hundred Broken Hearts (Jungwon's MIND... I did not know he had this on him)

oh Jungwon wrote that one?

let me listen until it clicks

Moonstruck is so beautiful :heart:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

oh Jungwon wrote that one?

let me listen until it clicks

13 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

spacer.png

did they announce?

tenor.gif

There are 33 songs from 12 ggs in top 100 melon, even in 3rd gen gg dont even dominate this much

Edited by 1qazx

LEE KNOWLES ON LEE MUJIN SERVICE ihkhglhh;lklklbvgufdytredfyt @Pluto6

PkP9.gif

• Like 1

AFTER 8 YEARS Jang Hyunseung is finally speaking.

"At the time, it was a situation where it was decided that I will be leaving the team, and soon after, there would be official news about my departure. They told me not to attend the fan meeting, saying not to come. So I didn't go and went out to have fun instead. It wasn't an unauthorized absence," he explained.

"I was told by the company to film a video with my phone saying, 'Sorry to the Japanese fans that I couldn't attend due to various personal reasons at home.' So I filmed that and sent it. I would have preferred to just stay at home rather than go out. But at that time, I didn't feel like staying at home," he added.

During all this time THE BLUE BOX was the Villain. 

When he was spotted at a café with his sister during BEAST Fanmeeting, CUBE simply told him to not go. 

Jang Hyun-seung /Courtesy of Jang Hyun-seung's Instagram

The thing is this incident was later shown and brought upon after HIGHLIGHT/BEAST left CUBE and they said that fanmeeting was their worst nightmare and the company decision about it really settled the decision to not renew with CUBE.

EDIT: NOW JESSICA it's your turn to speak.

Edited by Xalric

14 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

LEE KNOWLES ON LEE MUJIN SERVICE ihkhglhh;lklklbvgufdytredfyt @Pluto6

PkP9.gif

:ghostface:

Not him doing Lee Mujin Service before Artist of The Month :jonny2: He really wanna be seen more as a vocalist than a dancer these days :jonny2:

The international acclaim

scream-professional.gif

• Like 1

Didn't think I was late today, but than MuBank decided to start at 1705!

• MuBank.EP1214: VVUP, KISS OF LIFE, H1-KEY, Weeekly, CRAXY, STAYC, NewJeans, Dreamcatcher, LEE CHAE YEON, (G)I-DLE, ALL(H)OURS, B.D.U, TWS, BLITZERS, YOUNGJAE, ENHYPEN, NCT WISH

Apologies to VVUP, they deserve better than this.

:cm:

EDIT: And the weekend...

• MuCore.EP862: KISS OF LIFE, H1-KEY, NewJeans, STAYC, (G)I-DLE, Weeekly, Dreamcatcher, LEE CHAE YEON, ALL(H)OURS, B.D.U, TWS, YOUNGJAE, ENHYPEN, NCT WISH
  • inkigayo.e1234: (G)I-dle, NewJeans (2 songs), Dreamcatcher, Weeekly, StayC, Lee Chaeyeon, H1-Key, Kiss Of Life, Babymonster, Enhyphen (2 songs), Hwang Yunseong, Tws, NCT Wish, Evnne, All(H)ours, BDU
  • Simply K-pop Con-Tour Live: Weeekly, Kiss Of Life, VVUP, Gyubin, Yu Soohyun, BDU, Jungmo, NND, NTX, All(H)ours, Apex, Wumuti, VVS; Special MCs Zayyan (Xodiac) & Kim (VVUP)

I think VVUp's Kim isn't Korean, for the lulz.

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan
  • Like 1

Sunghoon is very beautiful and has the best eyebrows 

mayshimura-sunghoon.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, Darkling said:

The international acclaim

scream-professional.gif

Have you ever noticed that NO journalist outside of Korea never gave a negative review of a Kpop album. You know damn well they would rather skip that album then review it and see the fans storm on them.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Have you ever noticed that NO journalist outside of Korea never gave a negative review of a Kpop album. You know damn well they would rather skip that album then review it and see the fans storm on them.

And it is always a 4 star review :rip: NME has been doing it as far back as 2nd generation. No one should pay any attention to it. They also include at least one Kpop album in every best of list :rip:

There is probably a bit of a gap in the market for legitimate Kpop reviews in English, someone just needs to be prepared to take the heat from fans

so happy for my boys :heart:

• Like 4

Well you can ramble as much as you want but this time, they were right and ROMANCE: UNTOLD deserves at least 4 stars.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Harrier said:

And it is always a 4 star review :rip: NME has been doing it as far back as 2nd generation. No one should pay any attention to it. They also include at least one Kpop album in every best of list :rip:

There is probably a bit of a gap in the market for legitimate Kpop reviews in English, someone just needs to be prepared to take the heat from fans

NME The YG Entertainment girl group do their best with half-baked material, but it's not nearly enough. :deadbanana2:

Say thank you ENGODPEN

LQtf03pIxdV6M67wuW.webp

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.