K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Stadiums :ghostface:The fact that that this is just the announcement in Asia so far :ghostface: They will probably also do stadiums in North America and Latam as well :ghostface:

But why are they having a concert at KSPO dome, when they literally sold out Gocheok Sky Dome in less than 5 minutes last year? Cause KSPO Dome is where they usually hold their fan meetings  :rip:

And they need to upgrade from domes to stadium in Japan, cause they can easily

sell out stadiums over there. Like where is Nissan stadium?

I was shocked at so many stadiums on SEA. I don't know If I'm confident they will sell out all of them (in SEA). Either JYP will decrease a bit the capacity or I'm severely underestimating them. Hope It's the second guess. 

About Korea, I was excepting Gocheok Sky Dome again. But 4 concerts at KSPO Dome is more tickets sold than 2 concerts at GSD. Not to mention, they probably will do an encore in Korea. So let's see. 

About Japan, they are definitely adding more dates later. 3 Tokyo Dome and 3 Kyocera Dome won't even slightly cover their demand there. Their last tour they sold out 8 Dome dates in minutes for 2.5 million applications. 

Stadiums for North America and LATAM are lock. 

Europe is up in the air. Or they will do a lot of arena concerts, but visiting many cities, or they will do some stadiums to concentrate demand or they will mix one or another stadium + some arenas. 

The fact they sold over 60k tickets by themselves for I-Days concert in ITALY of all places alone, make me think they'd have no problem in France or Germany. 

Anyway, one of the biggest K-pop groups ever debuted, I'm afraid :gaygacat4:

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 1

• Replies 66.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

SM used AI generated pictures of Taeyong to insert him into that NCT comeback video while he's in the military 

voyezten-hyoyeon.gif

:rip: NCT will be the bane of my existence. Now they using A.I. to keep them around forever. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

:ghostface:

The fact that they are also about to headline multiple festivals in a few days 
:ghostface:

I think It's essential to convert your streams and physical sales in concert tickets 

:hug:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

GR-q9LPXUAAZfvk?format=png&name=900x900

• Haha 1

Heaven might be Taeyeon's most basic song. It's kinda like weekend but not as catchy, and the lyrics & Chorus arent as good as To X. It's gonna have to be a grower I fear. Same with the weird Mv. It's a 6.5/10 on first listen. Also the song feels kinda short 

STAYC Let Me Know :jamming:

Pop perfection. 

• Like 1

im afraid cheeky icy thang is not doing it for me....

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

apparently rado wanted 1 Thing to be their title track but the girls and their staff insisted otherwise. they shoulda listened to him

bep kinda lost their flair :cries: stayc has a nice catalog but it pales in comparison to what rado and jeon goon used to put out pre-pandemic :cries: bubble was really nice though.

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I was shocked at so many stadiums on SEA. I don't know If I'm confident they will sell out all of them (in SEA). Either JYP will decrease a bit the capacity or I'm severely underestimating them. Hope It's the second guess. 

About Korea, I was excepting Gocheok Sky Dome again. But 4 concerts at KSPO Dome is more tickets sold than 2 concerts at GSD. Not to mention, they probably will do an encore in Korea. So let's see. 

About Japan, they are definitely adding more dates later. 4 Tokyo Dome and 3 Kyocera Dome won't even slightly cover their demand there. Their last tour they sold out 8 Dome dates in minutes for 2.5 million applications. 

Stadiums for North America and LATAM are lock. 

Europe is up in the air. Or they will do a lot of arena concerts, but visiting many cities, or they will do some stadiums to concentrate demand or they will mix one or another stadium + some arenas. 

The fact they sold over 60k tickets by themselves for I-Days concert in ITALY of all places alone, make me think they'd have no problem in France or Germany. 

Anyway, one of the biggest K-pop groups ever debuted, I'm afraid :gaygacat4:

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I think It's essential to convert your streams and physical sales in concert tickets 

:hug:

They are about to have one of the biggest tours in Kpop history :gaygacat4:

The fact that JYPE has 2/4 of the biggest touring acts in Kpop :nicole2: They really struck gold with SKZ and TWICE :gaygacat4:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

They are about to have one of the biggest tours in Kpop history :gaygacat4:

The fact that JYPE has 2/4 of the biggest touring acts in Kpop :nicole2: They really struck gold with SKZ and TWICE :gaygacat4:

Seeing how much money Stray Kids brings and will bring to JYPE, sometimes I understand why they haven't debuted any korean boygroup almost 7 years after their survival :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

GR61aWqa8AA7Vys?format=jpg&name=medium

Starship is a joke atp... putting this with WJSN in the back while they haven't had a comeback in 2+ years 

christina-aguilera.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Haha 2

Taewon, tATEyeon, etc :giraffe:

10s

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

Taehyung and Jennie are sitting on a tree S-M-O-K-I-N-G :celestial3:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CrisPop said:

YES!! :clap3: :cries:

EVERYBODY MOVED :jonny:

Heaven is a bit better than Happy at least which is her most basic song in her entire career, it's definitely easy to listen to although somewhat uneventful. 

7 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Taehyung and Jennie are sitting on a tree S-M-O-K-I-N-G :celestial3:

how on earth did her team not edit this out :rip: oddatalier is filled with the absolute WORST staff cause they're all just her friends who she hired to follow her round and post stuff for her

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

3mix really are booked and busy :bird:

Ahhh I'm really happy JeongQueen is doing her own show :WAP:

please squeeze out a solo next queen! Lemme dream. 

Gag it

heaven grew on me hugely actually... it clicked

• Like 1

@Joseline I almost got an heart attack because of you I read the post about Song Joonki second child but looked at Jun Hyun Moo and Seohyun pics, I was asking myself if she was a homewrecker and we didn't know it.

:jonny5:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.