K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

N/Ayeon's alphabet song is at 22M stop acting like she's smashing and didn't Jihyo have higher sales with her flop single.

It sure was way after TWICE's last:bibliahh:

At end Nayeon is outstreaming and outselling RV, well congratulations for RV Scoring a top 10 3 years ago, 10 months after Twice  :gaycat2: You're really annoying af :deadbanana2: Stick to your flop group and leave twice alone 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

• Replies 66.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

SKZ being invited to a US award show with them performing and winning an award

Stray-Kids-VMA-5-scaled.jpg

stray-kids-mtv-vmas-696x442.jpg

GettyImages-1677057947.jpg

Meanwhile SM payingUS award show to have NCT them the red carpet only and then dip,  and not attend the actual show, since the money wasn't high enough :ahh: 

rs_1024x741-181009155252-634-NCT-127-american-music-awards-amas-ls-10918.jpg?fit=around%7C1024:741&output-quality=90&crop=1024:741;center,top

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Treason said:

You can find a Changbin anywhere on the street babes. I know the standard on ATRL is low but my gawd

:khalyan2:

This is a straight up lie! I don't see many Asians being that buff irl especially not the Korean-Japanese-Chinese. Filipino and Vietnamese, sometimes!

He's not handsome in the face but that body is amazing. I'd love a night!

• Haha 1

e27568a83bafc9817e232f4c46b5e7b6.jpg

We don't gotta be in love, no
I don't gotta be the one, no
I just wanna be one of your girls

• Haha 2

the choreo is so cute

they never really miss with their choreos tbh

JYP stans lecturing SM group stans about vocals

:clack:

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Your logic:bibliahh: Remove Lily and NMIXX becomes an average group too, king. However in Aespa you can remove Winter and there's Ningning :clap3:

Girl, Haewon is the 2nd best vocalist of 4th gen and is better than anyone from aespa :rip: 

Lily > Haewon > Ninging < Sullyoon = Winter > Kyujin > Karina > Bae > Jiwoo > Giselle

But yeah, aespa can also be considered more of a vocal group than Red velvet for example.

StandardNSD. 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well Rami the new vocal monster

is there any other kpop gg that can RIFF, WHISTLE and BELT

?

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

At end Nayeon is outstreaming and outselling RV, well congratulations for RV Scoring a top 10 3 years ago, 10 months after Twice  :gaycat2: You're really annoying af :deadbanana2: Stick to your flop group and leave twice alone 

spacer.png

Red Velvet last top 10 single was 2 years ago and even was a top 3 hit. :rip:

Go back a few pages and you will see that it was a JYPig who started to bring TWICE in. 

How about you focus on calling out your own kind and leave Red Legends out of your mouth.

spacer.png

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Night said:

Last year. How about Twice?

We already established RVs last top 10 was 7 months ago! According to your words, that would make it 3 years and 10 months after Twice! 

2 minutes ago, Treason said:

JYP stans lecturing SM group stans about vocals

JYP debuted NMIXX and they suddenly think that makes every group from that company a good vocalist. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

well Rami the new vocal monster

is there any other kpop gg that can RIFF, WHISTLE and BELT

?

Belle, that one girl from Pink Fantasy (Yechan)

Just now, Xalric said:

Belle, that one girl from Pink Fantasy (Yechan)

who?

3 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Go back a few pages and you will see that it was a JYPig who started to bring TWICE in. 

How about you focus on calling out your own kind and leave Red Legends out of your mouth.

spacer.png

Yeah, this really all started because Pluto was too nervous and scared to drag Red Velvet himself so he was trying to invite people to drag RV. :toofunny3: He's really not as sneaky as he thinks.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Forever a mega bop, why? :suburban:

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

spacer.png

I see twice being mentioned so I have to defend my girls plus I disagree  with miss Pluto saying RV isn't a vocal group :alexz2: This isn't my main point, I talk about double standard when Twice is still one of the most successful GG. 

(Yes 2-3 years ago as if it changes anything anyway)  

no why this user is quoting me I'm not arguing with you leave me alone freak 

spacer.png

Edited by Dialamba
  • Haha 1

Sure, you can argue that Yeri and Irene (and even Joy) are not great vocalist by themselves, but they are vital to Red Velvet.

Twice do not sing their choruses together, some members are always pitchy and can't hold a note LIVE. Red Velvet on the other hand is a vocal group.

It's not only about delivering individual parts or screaming out some adlibs, but also harmonization, team effort etc... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Now Bae and Jiwoo over Giselle is a stretch. :skull:

Red Velvet, arepa, Stray Kids, & NCT aren't doing it. Why?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

spacer.png

Just now, Rhyme said:

Yeah, this really all started because Pluto was too nervous and scared to drag Red Velvet himself so he was trying to invite people to drag RV. :toofunny3: He's really not as sneaky as he thinks.

Y'all need to stop playing dumb and act like y'all didn't drag Twice when they flopped on Kcharts :redface: I was as just pointing out the double standards with SM sheep who were trying to hide RV's floppage as well

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

who?

You know she's from the group that BabyMonster fans keeps dragging and use all sort of derogatory words against because they are out charting them.

Just now, Dialamba said:

I see twice being mentioned so I have to defend my girls plus I'm not even agree with miss Pluto saying RV isn't a vocal group :alexz2: This isn't my main point, I talk about double standard when Twice is still one of the most successful GG. 

spacer.png

This is an online forum, anyone can quote whoever they want. Why do you think we have that fuction enabled?

Don't like it? Don't post then. 

Once again, it was @Pluto6 who mentioned TWICE for no reason. 

Like NO ONE else was talking about their last string of flops and he felt the need to start ****. 

But sure let's pretend the JYPigs never start anything, always the victims.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Now Bae and Jiwoo over Giselle is a stretch. :skull:

They have both shown way more impressive live vocal abilities than Visuelle, so she can't really be ranked higher than them 

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I see twice being mentioned so I have to defend my girls plus I disagree  with miss Pluto saying RV isn't a vocal group :alexz2: This isn't my main point, I talk about double standard when Twice is still one of the most successful GG. 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Night said:

Last year. How about Twice?

7 minutes ago, Night said:

We already established RVs last top 10 was 7 months ago! According to your words, that would make it 3 years and 10 months after Twice! 

We already established it was 7 months ago babes! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.