• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

At least they'll be coming back. Can't say the same for Seunghan:bibliahh: #RIIZ6

ok

adrienne.gif?ex=66856838&is=668416b8&hm=

• Haha 1

aespa Hot Mess MV will be released at 6PM JST/KST but the single album is available on digitals now

hot mess... welcome back pots and pans excellence....

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa Hot Mess MV will be released at 6PM JST/KST but the single album is available on digitals now

I'm waiting for the video, tbh. The song previews did nothing for me but I LOVE two of the three looks in the video. The Gundam outfits :jonny5: 

• Like 1

Manon always running to the back after her lines:bibliahh:they really didn't want her at the front

Hot mess is not giving qualitea unfortunately, I was expecting 1/10th of Mr Taxi (in all departments) but we aren't getting even that:rip:

now this was a cultural reset when the teaser was rihleased

• Like 1

oh this is cute

wave-kamala-harris.gif

• Like 3

Hot Mess is a hot mess

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

Sun and Moon slaps

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Manon always running to the back after her lines:bibliahh:they really didn't want her at the front

This group, song and release is so unnecessary to the kpop/girl group scene:doc: I know it's only Hybe to blame (we need them to be over) but literally what's the point of all this pre debut project and international group only for them to release a I'm so cool kinda song that will last barely 2 minutes and feels like a Demo at best:rip: No pre-chorus, no bridge, no remarkable vocal moments, this is material for a high school talent show or an XFactor contestant group at Best.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

Hot Mess is quite a mess lmao. I don't hate it but it will take a while to get into it. The pre-chorus and the bridge are the best parts.

Sun and Moon is surprisingly really good. I liked it at first listen. 

Hot Mess is... aptly named :rip: We've had too many wins musically with them this year we were due an L

• Haha 1

i am the one 

i am the one

i am the  best

Hot Mess is trash and this will tank in japan but I guess SM doesn't care for japanese success. 

I would have taken a Yeppi Yeppi japanese version with a Summery MV in a beach over this try hard overproduced mess. Even zoom zoom snapped harder. But whatever. 

oh it's coming :jonny5:

• Like 3

Hot Mess sounds like it belongs on this album

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Treason said:

The surprise in here over people wanting to discuss SNSD instead of Stray Kids...

Should not come as a surprise at all. We will take the hag discussion over the rats any day

:ryan3:

Nobody said anything about Stray Kids????? The way I literally discuss about different groups in here??? You have a weird habit of always wanting to comment on everything I do in here :suburban:

And discussing SKZ today in 2024 in here shouldn't be odd, since they are more relevant than any of your faves right now, so know your place :ryan3:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, katyberry said:

i am the one 

i am the one

i am the  best

This is the memorable part for me. 

I feel like the song is doing a biT too much on the production though, it's a lot. But I can use

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Cosmic is flopping so hard:rip: the way even Uneventful Kill actually manage to pull decent numbers lol, and then we wonder why they release experimental weird trash like Birthday:rip: Hurry and give us Psycho 2.0 before Irene gets too old to learn Choreo.

Notice how there isn't pages upon pages about them flopping like y'all did with TWICE? At least TWICE has sales and global streaming :suburban:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Nobody said anything about Stray Kids????? The way I literally discuss about different groups in here??? You have a weird habit of always wanting to comment on everything I do in here :suburban:

And discussing SKZ today in 2024 in here shouldn't be odd, since they are more relevant than any of your faves right now, so know your place :ryan3:

Then I suggest going to a forum that likes discussing said "biGGeR gRoUp in 2024." It's not this one!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Treason said:

Then I suggest going to a forum that likes discussing said "biGGeR gRoUp in 2024." It's not this one!

Okay ATRL+ member  :ryan3:

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Kind of like the SNSD stans on here do? You always come on here saying something shady then get shocked when someone's rude to you. 

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.