K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

:ahh: 

Lmao, Aespa really bodied Bang with that PAK in his face baby! :bibliahh: Bong Shityuck-face's biggest nightmare Aespa and NewJeans casually occupying the Top 2 on Melon like it ain't nothing :fan: I know he's punching the air rn!!! :irate: Talentless always lose!:jonny5:

• Replies 66.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Someday...

She really said "masterpieces take time":jonny5:

• Thanks 1

What are the chances that the step on aespa comment actually made the GP root for them over that man? :deadbanana:

body bang :alexz:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Suilen said:

What are the chances that the step on aespa comment actually made the GP root for them over that man? :deadbanana:

I mean, among all the mess of HYBE/MHJ/NJ/Bang PD....aespa randomly being notably mentioned was a true "now why am I in it?" moment 

So probably a little bit, especially since the "step on" comments against the girls by Bang PD were so creepy and desperate. 

But they've never really actually lost GP support. People claim Girls as a "flop", but even that was a top 10 hit and I can think of a couple of big 3 GGs that would have loved to chart like that with their recent songs.

aespa has been through a lot...the LSM management issues were also a mess, especially when the articles came out that the members were scared and in tears behind the scenes etc. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Aespa re-peaking with Supernova  

What helped i think was sticking to the signature sound but ditching kwangya lyrics 

Edited by Red Velvet

this is huge wow :eek: main pop girl tingz

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Suilen said:

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

I mean, among all the mess of HYBE/MHJ/NJ/Bang PD....aespa randomly being notably mentioned was a true "now why am I in it?" moment 

So probably a little bit, especially since the "step on" comments against the girls by Bang PD were so creepy and desperate. 

But they've never really actually lost GP support. People claim Girls as a "flop", but even that was a top 10 hit and I can think of a couple of big 3 GGs that would have loved to chart like that with their recent songs.

aespa has been through a lot...the LSM management issues were also a mess, especially when the articles came out that the members were scared and in tears behind the scenes etc. 

5 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Aespa re-peaking with Supernova  

What helped i think was sticking to the signature sound but ditching kwangya lyrics 

a mixture of gp and kpop stans craving for thee kpop sound, aespa re-peaking, and everyone rooting for them after all the hybe exposé

they really are just THAT girl group :alexz: 

• Like 3

TXT look so good here

Posted (edited)

surprise appearance just like last year at the biggest festival :clap3: 

Edited by Pikachu
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Wait 

What article? 

RM's album has collaborations with Little Simz and Moses Sumney? :jonny: Let me do a quick listen

aespaaaaaa :jonny5:

so happy for the girls

and another loss for fattie pd :mandown:

• Like 1

SOTY :clap3:

• Like 2

oh wow lemme watch :biblio:

seated

• Thanks 1

the audio:bibliahh:

IMG_6583.thumb.gif.bea15e4614def5fa699af

he went to his dr kim appointment, showed giselle's face and called it a day

:suburban:

• Haha 5

Imagem

Lizzy and Bekah hinting at something on instagram, seem like we're getting an AFTER SCHOOL reunion in 2024 after all!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, romiskes said:

Imagem

Lizzy and Bekah hinting at something on instagram, seem like we're getting an AFTER SCHOOL reunion in 2024 after all!

Is Lizzy out of jail already?

1 hour ago, Santhosh said:

Wait 

What article? 

This 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

only the most impactful kpop act of all time:heart:

• Like 3

Does anyone else here know of the Thai group MXFRUIT? They came up in my algorithm last year with their debut Strawberry Ice Cream, which was my song of the summer :celestial2:  I don't know much about them, but they have really cute choruses that remind me of a certain era of kpop. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.