• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Save-Me-Oprah

647 posts

and it’s only January 17…

spacer.png

This is crazy :rip:

Now that Kep1er is 95% sure to disband, that Bayyih fans are becoming really something, hating on all of her groupmates... I already fear for this girl post group career. They'll be horrible.

who says no one is here for slick choreo?

the west just isn't used to pop acts doing it anymore but I'm sure they'll go crazy for LSRFM

Congrats to LSRF being the second 4th gen to perform at Coachella :clap3:

They are good performers but their songs are trash lately, hope they go back to ANTIFRAGLIE slayage

He's getting the gigs :celestial4:

• Like 1

spacer.png

they really made Sohee get his spindley little legs out in mid January :'(

6 hours ago, Adama said:

The crowd doesn’t want to watch a

dance group so they will have to works a lot on their lives vocals

Everytime a K-pop group is going to perform on Coachella and Lollapalooza, I see the same type of worried comments. It was like that when BLACKPINK was going to perform in 2019, when aespa was going to perform in 2022 and NewJeans last year. But, in fact, the groups are always adapted to present performances that match the event's style. 

Not exactly a Le Sserafim fan, so maybe there's more examples, but recently I watched their performance on GDA and It was a great presentation of live vocals with live band and a mix of choreographies and hyping the audience up. They did a very good job, imo. So I think they will be fine. 

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

we love him

spacer.png

His popularity lately.… Everytime I saw his photocard’s price, I was surprised. Almost as expensive as Wonbin. Even for the group order slot, Sohee’s slot was in demand. Everyone was like WTB Sohee. Wonbin and his hair is not safe I fear

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

His popularity lately.… Everytime I saw his photocard’s price, I was surprised. Almost as expensive as Wonbin. Even for the group order slot, Sohee’s slot was in demand. Everyone was like WTB Sohee. Wonbin and his hair is not safe I fear

I'm still finding weird that all the performative boycotts and stuffs, but no one is boycotting coachella yet when several of their heads are actually funding anti-lgbt causes....

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

I'm still finding weird that all the performative boycotts and stuffs, but no one is boycotting coachella yet when several of their heads are actually funding anti-lgbt causes....

Because it never got enough traction as an issue, most people will only support a cause if it gets shoved in their faces :giraffe: 

22 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I ignore any social media driven boycott ever since I found out the Starbucks boycott is driven by them suing the union for using a Starbucks associated account to post pro-Palestinian tweets without getting corporate approval from SB.

That somehow has turned into “SB funds genocide” when that’s… not true :dies: 

Anyways, I’ve already forgotten about SISTAR19’s song :rip: They really should’ve come with a 10/10 to make a mark. 

handsome :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, illia said:

hereformsminaj-adele.gif

Why is he sitting like that :ahh: 

11 minutes ago, illia said:

hereformsminaj-adele.gif

couldn’t miss Louis have given him some pants he could actually sit down in

hereformsminaj-adele.gif

RIIZE having 4 visuals (king of kpop ANTON, Eunseok, WONbin and Sungchan) is INSANE :jonny5:

5/10 WJSN members in one room... thank you Bora and Hyolyn!

tia-sister.gif

• Like 1

Can't wait for the le sserafim girlies to sing "I got a credit card and a good company" at coachella

try-not-to-say-mother-mother.gif

11 minutes ago, newaespa said:

RIIZE having 4 visuals (king of kpop ANTON, Eunseok, WONbin and Sungchan) is INSANE :jonny5:

Something is missing here

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.