11 minutes ago, Butters said:

its getting messier:coffee:

so the newjeans girlies want out of hybe too :coffee:

purple armywhales on newjeans business and for what :rip: 

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

This is only speaking in terms of MHJ's "plan" 

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The way NJ's records are being broken just like that by those clones. 

Kpop groups are indeed just replaceable, no wonder that woman is crumbling  down :toofunny3:

This is why talent really matters in the end, anyone can be newjeans because they rely only on image/sound rather than a talent... Thats whj got mad when some group copied their image because thats what they really get..

Look at aespa no one can copy them because their whole image/concept is also based on vocal skill.. everyone can come up with ai Avatar concept but no one can do vocal acrobatic like winter/ningning...

This is also why RV sounds so different with NJ altough they have similar sound because they have skilled vocalist.

New jeans lacks skill so its easier to duplicate/cloning them...

Maybe this also the reason why hybe pick mediocore idol because he want to make sure they are replacable.

SM still the best company IMO.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Can HYBE survive the public opinion if the NJ girls side with MHJ and speak against HYBE? They are not only pretty liked, they are also the most popular idols / female idols in Korea right now.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

I just know wongyoung is smiling and doing one more set of Pilates while watching this messspacer.png

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Aria0327 said:

I just know wongyoung is smiling and doing one more set of Pilates while watching this messspacer.png

I'm confused? I love IVE but I'm not caught up with wonyoung

Not the HYBE and Sm stans going at each other suddenly amidst all this mess :dies:

2 minutes ago, Aria0327 said:

I don't think Wonyoung reads Kpop tabloids. She is probably chilling with her secret boyfriend. :cm:

Yeah, this is going to cement IVE as the leading girl group of both the 4th and 5th gens.

:deadbanana4: 

• Thumbs Down 1

Tell me Miss "I don't do such foolish things" didn't actually mention BTS s:wan: 

• Like 1

If NJ disbanded, most of NJ fans are probably gonna switch to IVE i guess..i don't see them stanning illit unless they are hybe/army stan to begin with...

5 minutes ago, smates said:

Tell me Miss "I don't do such foolish things" didn't actually mention BTS s:wan: 

Ah yes, the famous notepad document titled "ADOR IS UNTOUCHABLE" and "ULTIMATE ESCAPE" coincidently found in plain sight on MHJ work laptop, with all ADOR top secrets. Very believable. :clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

If MHJ was trying to escape/ do some foul things to HYBE, none of those documents would be found on Ador work computers, yall so gullible..

:ryan3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

If MHJ was trying to escape/ do some foul things to HYBE, none of those documents would be found on Ador work computers, yall so gullible..

Hybe as a company is bigger than anything nowadays, if they want MHJ out, they'll plant the evidence if they have to and end her once and for all.

19 minutes ago, smates said:

not riize catching strays :rip: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

Hybe as a company is bigger than anything nowadays, if they want MHJ out, they'll plant the evidence if they have to and end her once and for all.

if HYBE wants MHJ out they can def kick her as early as this very minute. but MHJ has newjeans on her hands and she will NEVER leave hybe without the girls

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

The investors needs to see the full data/stocks to buy a company tho and theres no way hybe didnt record data log of their stocks.. they noticed that someone been downloading a full stock/company data :rip:

This download record is what cause hybe gone full investigation on her in the first place. :rip:

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

if HYBE wants MHJ out they can def kick her as early as this very minute. but MHJ has newjeans on her hands and she will NEVER leave hybe without the girls

The thing is, can she decide if she leaves with them or without them? Sadly if this turns out to be as messy as it seems, I feel like MHJ will be out of hybe and will just go to another company that wants to embrace her concepts, as for the NJ girlies, it feels like Hybe has complete control over them and if their intentions are to end NJ as a group and a brand, they will do it.

Edited by MusicFan98

:celestial5:points are made 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

@harrythevifan didn't some similar situation happened in FNC when directors and members of one group were buying stocks to get more power against the CEO!?

And can a EXID/BESTie situation could be the resolution of this drama!? (Which is the worst situation possible).

I think FNC (or whatever they're called now) were just involved in some Chinese M&A capitalism.  EXID/Bestie were two companies -- one company had no money while the other company with the money was dissatisfied with the results -- so the resolution was for them to go their separate ways.

This situation is kinda unique/comical because we're not dealing with two companies, we're dealing with one company and its fully controlled subsidiary.  The company can just get rid of the rabblerouser via the terms in the contract.  Now, that can be expensive, unless you can prove that person was doing things in violation of the even the spirit of the contract.

Really, the closest thing is the Fifty Fifty situation, where the producer with the  backing of a major label were trying to get rid of someone who was a drain on the profits while contributing nothing.  That deal fell apart because the useless CEO was not playing by the usual societal rules, probably because he's spending his mom's money as a 60 year old. 

In this case, I guess it's possible the Saudis could scrounge up some golf player money to buy Ador from Bighybe and have the girls sing about their love of carbon dioxide, but what will probably happen is New Jeans will end up somewhere else under BigHybe.  Unless the girls are stupid.

:cm:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.