K-Pop Thread: 2NE1 Reunites, Signs with YG

Ryan

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Imo they are who people say BTS was

In other words, the next generation of Block B.

:cm:

• Like 1

• Replies 57.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• MonsterNavy

42 minutes ago, playboi said:

Katseye have the most untalented western GG member ever (Manon) they will never succeed :clack:

dance-ally-brooke.gif

• Haha 1

ik LE SSERAFIM will eat up the stage like always but still nervous for my girls. there's a lot riding on this. not them competing with GESAFFELSTEIN's timeslot:jonny5:

Edited by Butters

Isn't a collapsed lung extremely serious???? K-POP fans have just become inured to the most demonic **** I swear.

VCHA's Kaylee is still MIA from health issues and JYP just debuted her.

Like goodness this is really some dystopian ****.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

oh she's obsessed with him

Her friend just bobbing along, very "take it down a notch, thirsty hoe", the reserved gay friend we all need when we act like this. Best of luck to her, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if SM tries to beguile us with Winter's genetic history as plausible reasoning for what's happening to her. I'm looking up pneumothorax and even some scientific sites state that it can occur for "no obvious reason".

The industry needs a serious overhaul. I really feel like it could happen because Kpop stans are wild and intense and are able to invest their energy in a cause when they want to, but instead we just keep getting feigned concern and platitudes from goldfish impressionists.

What is going on with IVE and this high school musical **** they've been putting out..

I WONT be listening.

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Katseye have the most untalented western GG member ever (Manon) they will never succeed :clack:

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png

She wasn't even the most untalented in SG (that would have to be Emma) :clack:

I think they will enter Melon Top 100 if they keep promoting. Reception has been positive.

:clap3:the way she outshines every single era! someone please make this an avi for me x

• Like 2

Best-selling Girlgroups of All Time:

(Total álbum units including streaming- CSPC)

1. The Supremes - 77,124,000

2. Destiny's Child - 51,169,000

3. Spice Girls - 50,535,000

4. TLC - 42,552,000

5. Blackpink - 34,012,000

6. Little Mix - 17,826,000

7. Twice - 12,787,000

source- https://chartmasters.org/best-selling-artists-of-all-time/?slk=ql

Which kpop gg will join this list do y'all think? I'm guessing NewJeans if they keep the current momentum going :giraffe:

Edited by Witnessed ET

11 minutes ago, Butters said:

:clap3:the way she outshines every single era! someone please make this an avi for me x

Source Music made her the leader of Lesserafim, she knew what she had to do, and the rest is herstory. :clap3:

Stumbled upon this video again and I must say this truly was the best era of SNSD for me. Also sunny is so underrated, what's she upto nowadays? @Gorjesspazze9

• Like 2

May she rest in peace, this queen passed away at 30.

• Like 1

its too damn accurate :skull: 

rami 100% jisoo's vocals :deadbanana:

pharita is so rosé too :deadbanana:

56 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Best-selling Girlgroups of All Time:

(Total álbum units including streaming- CSPC)

1. The Supremes - 77,124,000

2. Destiny's Child - 51,169,000

3. Spice Girls - 50,535,000

4. TLC - 42,552,000

5. Blackpink - 34,012,000

6. Little Mix - 17,826,000

7. Twice - 12,787,000

source- https://chartmasters.org/best-selling-artists-of-all-time/?slk=ql

Which kpop gg will join this list do y'all think? I'm guessing NewJeans if they keep the current momentum going :giraffe:

There's no way BP with 30 songs sold 34M albums :rip: Twice is also way too low considering they sold 10M albums. Chartmaster only counted streams 

Edited by Dialamba

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

There's no way BP with 30 songs sold 34M albums :rip: Twice is also way too low considering they sold 10M albums. Chartmaster only counted streams 

Yeah it could be way off, Chartmasters is never 100% accurate because they give streaming way too much weightage nowadaye…and BP does have a lot of streams for the small size of their discography. So it's not completely unbelievable in that sense. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Get well soon, Winteriah. :heart:

The new XG song is a bop :gaycatina1:

• MuBank.EP1202: Candy Shop, VVUP, RESCENE, KISS OF LIFE, UNIS, ILLIT, WOO AH , NOWADAYS, Leni.M, EPEX, TAN, AMPERS&ONE, SEVENUS, xikers, DRIPPIN, CRAVITY, BAE173, ONF, TOMORROW X TOGETHER
And the weekend...
  • MuCore.EP850: Candy Shop, HAUBI, UNIS, KISS OF LIFE, ILLIT, WOO AH , AMPERS&ONE, NOWADAYS, Noh Ji Hoon, NCHIVE, xikers, EPEX, CRAVITY, DRIPPIN, BAE173, ONF, TOMORROW X TOGETHER
  • inkigayo.e1223: Woo Ah , Illit, Babymonster, Unis (2 songs), VVUp, ONF, Epex, Kim Chowol, Catch The Young, Tomorrow X Together, Cravity, Drippin, Bae173, xikers, Ampers&One, Nowadays, Sevenus
 Hasn't even been a week since we had a (cable TV) music show with 9 girl groups on it, and here comes the double digit boy group lineups. :fish1:

:cm:
Edited by harrythevifan

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Stumbled upon this video again and I must say this truly was the best era of SNSD for me. Also sunny is so underrated, what's she upto nowadays? @Gorjesspazze9

I vaguely remember watching this (or a similar The Boys performance) as a child and thinking Seohyun was intimidating and questioning whether that made me bi. (It didn't: I just like women who seem like they could eat someone else alive, which I think in fact makes someone more gay). I also thought Sunny was a lesbian. She lives with cats now.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.