Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

oh wow... :gaycat7:

I think all groups who didn't make enough of an impact in the last 2 years are about to get devoured by the competition and the inflation :penguin: Kepler's legacy :bird::rip:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

18 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

SKZ headlining 3 different festivals in 3 different countries this summer so far :ghostface: These global legends :ghostface:

Their upcoming world tour this year haven't even been announced yet either :ghostface:

The World Tour? Was in Festivals 

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

oh wow... :gaycat7:

and they started well… But too many girl groups and too much competition right now. 

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The World Tour? Was in Festivals 

I wonder when they will start their tour, cause it seems like they won't tour the US nor Europe until autumn at least due to all the summer festivals they are headlining?

Edited by Pluto6

1 minute ago, Adama said:

and they started well… But too many girl groups and too much competition right now. 

There's just no room for nugu girlgroups in K-pop anymore with the more girlgroups from the big companies debut :'( I only ever decide to listen to either aespa, NewJeans, LSRFM, or IVE now and then probably the new SM GG/I'LL IT/Teddy's girlgroup. Less popular girlgroups just don't have the resources to keep up for me 

wait, BABYMONSTER vs TXT on april 1

blackpink vs bts successors

who will chart higher? 

will both be N/A on korean charts?

spotify?

who will have more album sales?

:suburban:

we all know who will win the youtube views battle

:suburban:

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

There's just no room for nugu girlgroups in K-pop anymore with the more girlgroups from the big companies debut :'( I only ever decide to listen to either aespa, NewJeans, LSRFM, or IVE now and then probably the new SM GG/I'LL IT/Teddy's girlgroup. Less popular girlgroups just don't have the resources to keep up for me 

Yeah Billlie is also declining in terms of sales. Weeekly sales are on par but no one care about them anymore, Cube ngg is flopping even harder. No comment on Kep1er, they're only doing good in Japan:rip:. Cherry bullet are over. So far the only gg who are able to stood out right now are XG and KISS OF LIFE but for how long? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I wonder when they will start their tour, cause it seems like they won't tour the US nor Europe until autumn at least due to the summer festivals?

I think they will start their tour maybe in late june or early july and play the same set for I-Days Milano and Hyde Park which are basically full concerts. I think the US dates will be in august or september, but they won't have any stop in Chicago, because of Lolla. 

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

can TREASURE stay away from baemon?? 

Baemon is just the male treasure, get used to it, they'll keep in touch.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

Yeah Billlie is also declining in terms of sales. Weeekly sales are on par but no one care about them anymore, Cube ngg is flopping even harder. No comment on Kep1er, they're only doing good in Japan:rip:. Cherry bullet are over. So far the only gg who are able to stood out right now are XG and KISS OF LIFE but for how long? 

Yeah the more groups the big companies push out, the more different concepts they'll each have to differentiate them from each other which just leads to the small companies being pushed out. I do love XG though and they do have the uniqueness of being all japanese

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

can TREASURE stay away from baemon?? 

Blackpink's Treasure's little sisters :loki:

25 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I think they will start their tour maybe in late june or early july and play the same set for I-Days Milano and Hyde Park which are basically full concerts. I think the US dates will be in august or september, but they won't have any stop in Chicago, because of Lolla. 

I don't think they will overlap their Western festival dates with their Western concert dates, so my guess is that they will probably tour Asia first during the summer, and go back and forth with concerts in Asia and festivals in the West. Once the summer season is over, they will fully start focusing on Western dates

Edited by Pluto6

I still cant believe stray kidz and treasure were on the same show together... like look where one is and where the other at

44 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

now how and why are VCHA in that lineup… I feel like sometimes these companies set their acts up with premature moves like this

Don't they have like 2 songs? :rip: 

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I don't think they will overlap their Western festival dates with their Western concert dates, so my guess is that they will probably tour Asia first during the summer, and go back and forth with concerts in Asia and festivals in the West. Once the summer season is over, they will fully start focusing on Western dates

Hyde Park and I-Days Milano aren't traditional Festivals, they can work similarly as tour dates, since they are full concerts and the other artists are just supporting acts opening for them. Headliners usually play a set of 2-3 hours and they are being advertised by the festival promoters as the only dates SKZ will be performing in Europe during 2024. But since they always start their world tour in Korea, I think they will present their tour there first and play the same setlist and with the same props in Europe. Japan and SEA will come after the Festivals imo 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

do we thjnk crackstink can sell 3m+ for their last and final comeback? :gaycat2:

What is crazy to me is how blinks claimed those 3M sales during pre-orders lol

All the hype news, threads on the main page and even years later, it never came to be.

The way they manage to over hype everything it's truly an skill. If you don't do a follow up, you can truly be fooled lmao

20 minutes ago, BellKat said:

What is crazy to me is how blinks claimed those 3M sales during pre-orders lol

All the hype news, threads on the main page and even years later, it never came to be.

The way they manage to over hype everything it's truly an skill. If you don't do a follow up, you can truly be fooled lmao

where? :rip: I only remember blinks predicting 3m not claiming :deadbanana:

:WAP:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

It's rather odd how the members have been unusually quiet this year due to them resting and having a long holiday, yet we're bombarded with announcements left and right, and it's only March. This is also without the comeback or tour announcement. :dies: The calm before the storm I guess

THEY ARE COMING HARD THIS YEAR

JdJhgE.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

ahh the sunbaenims are getting on board

JdJhgE.gif

• Haha 1

I fear (G)I-DLE lacks better connections, unfortunately. NewJeans, IVE, aespa, LE SSERAFIM are all performing in major festivals but them 

Talent LOST

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.