• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

It's rushed comeback at the end of the year + quick stadium tour packed within 3 months in 2025 and then the contract extension is over anyways. 

better be all the best songs left in teddy oppa's vault for the last hurrah and make it 10 songs please

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

not expecting a group cb this year but if it happens then great

yg lies a lot. i'm just expecting solo albums this year

A new tour is coming surely, or an unreleased song.

ok I'll say it: Ahyeon was serving a bit more pre-debut

something about her new lewk looks off

Insane. IU is truly unbeatable 

Just imagine if they let Taeyeon tour the planet. SM will pay for their crimes 

@Gorjesspazze9

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Insane. IU is truly unbeatable 

Just imagine if they let Taeyeon tour the planet. SM will pay for their crimes 

@Gorjesspazze9

SM is so annoying. Like Taeyeon already proved she is a touring force. Give us at least 1 world tour in Europe & US:gaycat6: While they are at it just make her record a English Version of INVU to promote in the west, and tack it on the end of her next LP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SM is so annoying. Like Taeyeon already proved she is a touring force. Give us at least 1 world tour in Europe & US:gaycat6: While they are at it just make her record a English Version of INVU to promote in the west, and tack it on the end of her next LP

:toofunny2: the sad part is that the hag wanted to do it but SM women hating ass will rather have super seniors instead 

• Like 1

Just remember Super Junior still exists :bibliahh:NCT’s Grandfathers, cuz they truly never go away

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Just remember Super Junior still exists

Wishing you a quick recovery from this traumatic event. :heart:

• Haha 1

Say goodbye to your girls, FNC is soft disbanding them

Are album sales flopping? I feel like the success stans on here vanished

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Wishing you a quick recovery from this traumatic event. :heart:

Watching a Winter Fancam of her playing her electric Guitar as therapy :coffee:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Say goodbye to your girls, FNC is soft disbanding them

Oh wow, too bad no one cares. However the ones that really deserve to be disbanded are the wollim girls, it's just dud after dud with them.

jnkcentrals-no-its-true-its-true.gif

• Haha 1

that is why she was so catty to hyeri with her it's fun too, she was also defending rjy :laugh:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Are album sales flopping? I feel like the success stans on here vanished

spacer.png

Nope, cause TWICE just had their biggest 1st week sales in their career a few weeks ago. 

Only those groups who have been too dependent on the Chinese market are seeing a big decline in album sales right now.

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Nope, cause TWICE just had their biggest 1st week sales in their career a few weeks ago. 

Only those groups who are dependent on the Chinese market are seeing a big decline in album sales right now.

Hmm it just seems way less vocal now. Interesting :duck:

For anyone interested in the Hyeri / Junyeol / Han SoHee drama:

Miss SoHee confirmed the relationship on her personal blog.

안녕하세요 : 네이버 블로그 (naver.com)

Pannchoa translation:

Hello everyone, you must have been very surprised by the stories over the past two days.

There were people who were hurt and very shocked. Actually, [I know] it is right to inform you through an article, but after some judgment, I thought that it would be better for me to [convey the news] through this post to the fans. This might diminish the hurt you felt so I'm writing this post. 

First of all, it's true that we're developing the relationship with good feelings, however, I wish you refrain from using the word transit love. It is true that we met through a photo exhibition, but that was through a friend of mine who is a photographer. I went there for a specific purpose, and I heard that we might be working together on a project, so I stopped by to say hello.

Second of all, we shared our feelings towards each other at the beginning of 2024, and he broke up with that person in the beginning 2023. They've concluded their relationship early on but the news of their breakup only came out in November. 

Based on what I heard, I confirmed my feelings with him and continued the relationship.

Thirdly, regarding my crappy Instagram story. It was loser of me and lame. I should have just stayed quiet. I think I lost my temper for a moment and committed a rude act because I heard and saw various rumors and stories about transfer love, even though I didn't want to see them.

I would like to apologize to that person as well, and I sincerely apologize for not being able to act wisely towards you. This was an action that was driven by emotions rather than reason, so regardless of the reason, I unconditionally admit that I was at fault.

Fourth, of course, there will be related articles to me, but the articles do not represent all of my thoughts and feelings, and my blog is the only means of communication with my fans, so I am sorry for coming to you so unexpectedly. Even though I brought good news to you, it wasn't enough, and I want to say I'm really sorry to my fans who couldn't sleep and were upset by seeing and hearing about my situation. I always said it half jokingly, half seriously, but now that I'm 30, I can't be sloppy like this again. I feel like I still have a long way to go in terms of trying to avoid causing concern, but I am grateful and sorry that I was able to express my feelings even a little in this space, and I have many ambivalent feelings.

These days, I feel like the thought of having to show only my good side is probably ruining me even more. As I live a life that focuses more on the results rather than the process, I look back and see if I missed anything during the process. The reason you like me is probably not just because of a few photos and a few videos.

Even if I don't have a conceited and arrogant attitude, if you see me that way, it probably means that I already have some level of bad attitude. I think it's time to face it and go back to my roots and find out what I really wanted to do, what I liked, and what made me happy.

This is my first vacation in 2 years, so I'm asking for a lot of feedback/criticism so I can realize whether I'm ruining myself or not 

Even during this time, my heart aches as I think about my fans who are still worried about me, but thank you for supporting me and believing that I will become a better person, and for beating me up every time I do something wrong. 

I'm sorry and I feel apologetic, but that's why I want to do better and I'm greedy to become better. Now I've learned how to control myself better and I'll come back with a more mature side of me. I'm sorry for coming back to you with such a gloomy post on the blog that I barely use every year. It's morning. Have a nice meal. Fighting.

-----------------------------

Very refreshing but at the same I'm kii-ing at her refering to Hyeri "that person":ryan3:

• Haha 1

Cause you know I’m shy for you still

so bad that it kills..

and I can’t help but feel, like we’re moving in slow motion

moving in slow…slow motion

#istandwithsohee

12 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

#istandwithsohee

ezgif-5-16ae539e34.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Watching a Winter Fancam of her playing her electric Guitar as therapy :coffee:

spacer.png

This look is going down in history

• Like 1

Hello everyone, you must have been very surprised by the stories over the past two days.

Why Koreans always start their letters like that when facing any kind of controversy/drama? :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.