K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

20 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Minho would go to Gucci's show last year, but unfortunately got into a car accident. He was just unlucky. 

Maybe he wasn't invited by any Brand this year. I don't think It's that deep. 

Rumors are saying that his deal with Gucci is maybe over, hence why he wasn't invited to fashion week this time :celestial6: Cause he has been promoting the brand for over 6 months now, and yet still hasn't been announced as an ambassador. Well we will have to see whether he wears Gucci in his next public event or not, which will confirm everything.

And it's the exact same situation with Bang Chan and Givenchy :fish2:

Edited by Pluto6

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

group on hiatus #1

2023 debuted soloist #2

and a 1,5y old rookie group #5

i know bang pd is swinging his stumpy legs

5 minutes ago, Zuko said:

group on hiatus #1

2023 debuted soloist #2

and a 1,5y old rookie group #5

i know bang pd is swinging his stumpy legs

His dream is to have TXT at #1 though, se he still isn't really satisfied :coffee2: 

Edited by Pluto6

Irene proving that she's more than just a very pretty face, a vocalist!

4th gen can't match these standards

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

4th gen can't match these standards

Not many 4th gen girls have 16 years of training at their agency, either.

:cm:

• Haha 1

It's insane how HYBE has monopolized almost the entire bg market :redface: SKZ still holding it down for the original Big 3 though :clap3:

HYBE will probably also slowly monopolize the gg scene, once they start debut more ggs. We can already see that LE SSERAFIM is slowly coming for the 2nd spot after NewJeans as well. Poor Fromis though, who never benefitted from the HYBE privilege

Edited by Pluto6

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

His dream is to have TXT at #1 though, se he still isn't really satisfied :coffee2: 

i know he gives those boys a third degree before and after each comeback :rip:

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Rumors are saying that his deal with Gucci is maybe over, hence why he wasn't invited to fashion week this time :celestial6: Cause he has been promoting the brand for over 6 months now, but still hasn't been announced as an ambassador. Well we will have to see whether he wears Gucci in his next public event or not, which will confirm everything.

And it's the exact same situation with Bang Chan and Givenchy :fish2:

He was sponsored by Gucci in January on both his airport departure and Le Gala des Pièces Jaunes event. But sometimes being sponsored doesn't necessary translate into ambassadorship or Fashion Week's invitations. It's hard to say If their deal ended cause he's not making public appearances since early february when SKZ's resting break started. 

I'd like to see the king going to a fashion show one day. If not from Gucci, then from other brands. We will see. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Not many 4th gen girls have 16 years of training at their agency, either.

:cm:

Many aren't even 16 years old yet. :matty: 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The way everyone and their uncles are going to fashion week except Lee Know :fish2: So when is he ever going to make his fashion show debut, JYPIG? :fish2: Imagine having such a handsome and popular idol, but not promoting him anywhere :snowman:

I sometimes wonder if it's JYP not pushing him and not giving him solo schedules, or if it's himself who doesn't want to go these fashion shows and other events, cause we know he's a low profile king. I'm just really trying to understand why he's the least pushed member, when in reality he should be front and center? :redface::ghostface:

778957b7ea9352fb953cb880d63e0630.jpgad874232ffff1116cdb9ccc29cf12ff3.jpg0e3f369a547f15af61d4619b1847f2b3.jpg81a9904626ec0e363e5a7c5b0f152e78.jpg

b26ee745a308959124f98b8f67456a0d.jpg0d3d69e2deec1b0bbb11f409e600b7d8.jpg

And Han. Since they’re the only ones without official accounts maybe they’re not being reached out to personally. 

• Like 2

jksjs he's so cute. Updating us about his weight :heart:

The LE SSERAFIM lashings nonstop since they dropped their comeback :snowman:

Just now, ANTIclimatic said:

And Han. Since they’re the only ones without official accounts maybe they’re not being reached out to personally. 

I really think their lack of personal instagram holds them back to be reached out. It doesn't help they don't post on the group account as well, It's dead as hell there. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

The LE SSERAFIM lashings nonstop since they dropped their comeback :snowman:

Every group sooner or later goes through this cycle

In a perfect world, LSRF will end their haters at Coachella but we'll see :snowman:

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

We like to dismiss some groups as just coworkers but once you live with someone even someone you don’t like their absence would still hurt.

12 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

You're right! I sometimes forgot how Han is not having many solo schedules either, but that's because he's the most pushed member within their music, such as having the most lines overall and having the most solo songs, and just having a big presence in their music etc.. He's also low key one of the unofficial centers of SKZ, so a lot of people don't really realize that he has actually the least solo schedules in the group :redface:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I really think their lack of personal instagram holds them back to be reached out. It doesn't help they don't post on the group account as well, It's dead as hell there. 

Yeah that’s what I think because as soon as Aespa and most of SKZ got their own accounts they’ve been getting opportunities. I really don’t think these companies have any incentive to promote their idols if they’re already popular.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

You can't get more ITZY than this :deadbanana2:

The instrumental is so good

Loco is their best instrumental and one of the best kpop instrumentals EVERR. Period.

• Like 4

sohee looks so good in specs :heart:

:weeps: Sunny said her Cat Huchu died today. And she is having a hard time, she also said she probably won’t post on Bubble anymore 

Here is the iconic Tokyo Dome performance of Do the Catwalk to help ease my depression today😔

4 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

You're right! I sometimes forgot how Han is not having many solo schedules either, but that's because he's the most pushed member within their music, such as having the most lines overall and having the most solo songs etc.. He's also low key one of the unofficial centers of SKZ

Exactly because within the group ranking he’s definitely in the middle if not the top 3 so he should be getting solo work outside of music.

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:weeps: Sunny said her Cat Huchu died today. And she is having a hard time, she also said she probably won’t post on Bubble anymore 

Here is the iconic Tokyo Dome performance of Do the Catwalk to help ease my depression today😔

Don’t you have to be under an active idol or under management to have a bbl?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Don’t you have to be under an active idol or under management to have a bbl?

Yes, but she still posted in bubble. So I’m not sure, maybe her contract ain’t actually over yet. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.