K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

Taeyeon's Ten inspired nose from 2016 was the best..... I know she saw him as a trainee in the SM hallway and was shook.

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 65.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Giselle is the new brand ambassador for Loewe. It doesn’t seem like her and Seungmin got to interact though 😔 @Pluto6

Visuelle finally getting that solo push she always deserved! :ghostface: I think SM and JYP wanted them to stay away from each other on purpose, so that weird and obsessive Kpop fans wont start any rumors etc. 

• Like 2

Yes, Taeyeon is kinda the Amanda Lapore of Korea at this point but for that, she is iconic!

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

baby

spacer.png

It's so nice to finally see some of the other members also getting some solo gigs :clap3:

-----------------

This is so random btw

i think voldeyeon has a competition though...

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

GHkPUjcW4AA-HaX?format=jpg&name=mediumGHkPUjeWkAAzae2?format=jpg&name=mediumGHj7v2obMAAPYCl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHj7wcdacAAUqQS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Reveal hidden contents

GHfpDSqXYAAVqne?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, fauxtography said:

the way you only exist to obsessively drag twice tho its like m'am, look in the mirror and try not to crack it :ahh:

The name of Twice alone triggers that loser so much it’s gagworthy :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Visuelle finally getting that solo push she always deserved! :ghostface: I think SM and JYP wanted them to stay away from each other on purpose, so that weird and obsessive Kpop fans wont start any rumors etc. 

They would’ve looked so cute 😩 I will never forgive smiss or jypiss for this

• Like 1

Seungmin looks good but that vampire makeup will never leave some idols huh :dies:

Yawn nose does change weekly, sometimes she looks new, sometimes she looks herself it’s very confusing:deadbanana4:

meddling with her nose made her sounds nasal though

• Thumbs Down 1

Since when has Taeyeon ever sound nasally :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mattheo said:

I'm more distracted by Dahyuns new veneers this promotion cycle

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

the constant need to prove and explain that twice is somewhat "still" successful in 2024 in this thread whenever I log in always sends me help:ahh: 

This tbh, they are past their prime, not relevant to the GP, get over it:bibliahh:ofc, it is hard to fall off the pedestal of "BIGGER THAN SNSD" but hey, they are bigger than Wonder Girls:clap3:

2 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

da62ac754b5a1b9047dcfbae6af94b80.png

she is slowly morphing into taemin

did someone photoshop that hair onto her it looks faker than aespa's PAPER cover :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

This tbh, they are past their prime, not relevant to the GP, get over it:bibliahh:ofc, it is hard to fall off the pedestal of "BIGGER THAN SNSD" but hey, they are bigger than Wonder Girls:clap3:

The fact that Twice fans are literally just celebrating their touring success and album sales and nobody even mentioned anything about “relevance to the GP”, yet here you are SPIRALING for no reason :rofl:

i mean i know y’all are just hateful trolls, but I wonder what makes you and that navy user and some other twice haters in this thread absolutely lose your minds over any mention of Twix? This is a fascinating case study. :gaycat3:

• Thanks 5

In my opinion, TWICE has nothing left to prove. Whether they do, or don't repeak,  they have already did the damn thing :clap3: I can't stop repeating that Formula of Love is one of the best kpop albums ever PERIODT

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

do yall see me cry and defend crackstink here to every member that drags them in this thread 24/7? exactly :rip:  

yet apparently i'm the one that's losing my mind :deadbanana2: :ahh: the lack of self awareness i'm 

2 hours ago, Mattheo said:

The fact that it's her Wikipedia photo :skull: 

HBhDiH1.png

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The fact that Twice fans are literally just celebrating their touring success and album sales and nobody even mentioned anything about “relevance to the GP”, yet here you are SPIRALING for no reason :rofl:

i mean i know y’all are just hateful trolls, but I wonder what makes you and that navy user and some other twice haters in this thread absolutely lose your minds over any mention of Twix? This is a fascinating case study. :gaycat3:

Maybe cause they stan acts that are nothing but a memory now :redface:

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png

wow, when was the last time sm had an male idol this popular? d.o.? baekhyun? 

5 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

voldemort was used as an old drag for Yawn in this thread..kinda weird that a new user know about it :ducky:

It was used by Knetz too, so not that weird. Her and Hyerin from EXID got that nickname. 

Well Hyerin kinda looked for it.

And she used to call him Voldemort sunbaenim. :deadbanana4:

43 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

do yall see me cry and defend crackstink here to every member that drags them in this thread 24/7? exactly :rip:  

yet apparently i'm the one that's losing my mind :deadbanana2: :ahh: the lack of self awareness i'm 

No but you break your HEELS when it comes to giving your obsessive mentally deranged takes on Twice every chance you get. And bless your soul if you think defending your own faves is worse than THAT behavior of yours  :gaycat2:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Maybe cause they stan acts that are nothing but a memory now :redface:

Idk what it is, but that can’t be the only reason right? *oprah concerned gif*

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

In my opinion, TWICE has nothing left to prove. Whether they do, or don't repeak,  they have already did the damn thing :clap3: I can't stop repeating that Formula of Love is one of the best kpop albums ever PERIODT

:clap3:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.