K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png

he got his teeth done :'(

they took his smile

spacer.png

Idols stop getting stupid veneers challenge

espeically people like Nayeon and Lucas who’s teeth were a distinctive part of their charm

if Lee Knowles or Wonbin ever ruin their charming, slightly imperfect smiles with veneers it’s over for me

spacer.png

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Sohee too (though I think some of his teeth are already fake, his teeth in predebut pics were completely busted)

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Joseline said:

quality winning in the end as it should :clap3:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Leave her alone straights, get a job 

[+140] ㅋㅋ I wish those men would read books at all

5946627f0232f7d3ce1c3cd714b9fda8133d551d.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.png

he got his teeth done :'(

they took his smile

spacer.png

He looks so painfully ordinary now, and it’s not just the teeth but also the hair. Can he just cut it please :confused:

11 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Karina Grande :gaygacat2:

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

He looks so painfully ordinary now, and it’s not just the teeth but also the hair. Can he just cut it please :confused:

I know you didn't just call THEE Lucas Wong "painfully ordinary"... Excuse me ma’am, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That is my sister who was killed by a metra train. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.

the visual lineup for Make A Wish was kinda stacked huh

Lucas

Jaemin

Jaehyun

Taeyong

Xiaojun

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg?ex=65ee5ffa&is=65dbeafa&hm=fcd9ad0460e910e9d2c33f2599db9e6c9bede07815dd1e060f65831e95ca184c&

and Shotaro is cute :ryan3:

• Like 4

Kpop Emergency 🚨 Tiffany Young is Back. Also she responded to a fan today and said she is still working on her album! Finally

• Like 1

All these idols reading books... Then there is Minnie: I don't read book at all. I wish I had the time for it.

Just now, Xalric said:

All these idols reading books... Then there is Minnie: I don't read book at all. I wish I had the time for it.

some idols barely even have time to sleep let alone read a book

adrienne.gif?ex=65ea7ff8&is=65d80af8&hm=

4 hours ago, Adama said:

I genuinely wonder if they are making money? Them being popular like the others 5th gen group but without having to spend 10hours learning some hard choreographies is funny lol! 

They kinda won if it’s the case :dies: 

They actually are though! I don't blame anyone for not knowing how vtubers work but the real people behind the avatars are actually doing the choreo, you're just seeing it through a virtual avatar with full-body motion capture. It would actually be a lot more expensive and time-consuming for them to animate it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, elevate said:

GHb9J_qbsAAROef?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GHb80_qasAASbxN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GHb9BeAbkAAPgTL?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GHcCOZWa4AA8Yas?format=jpg&name=large

Ryujin :WAP: looking simple but deadly

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I know you didn't just call THEE Lucas Wong "painfully ordinary"... Excuse me ma’am, not to be disrespectful or rude but could you please take post down. That is my sister who was killed by a metra train. And it this post is very disrespectful. Idk who you are or if you even know her but I need you to take this down please.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.