K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

I honestly expected him to do better ngl, due to all the hype he has. I don’t think he himself expected to underperform like this

• Haha 1

• Replies 65.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/15/2024 at 9:11 PM, Tomek said:

You may think you're not different from anyone else here, but you definitely are. Everyone is engaging in conversations, either dragging someone or getting dragged. They're asking questions and having a normal back and forth, all while uplifting their idols with Twitter links. However, you are the only one exclusively doing the latter.

After introducing yourself, you immediately got to business and started spamming this thread as if we're an audience whose sole purpose is to read whatever banal news you want to showcase. Literally a newsletter.

You only talk to people when they quote you, and you use that as an opportunity to expand on whatever you have to say about Taehyung. And then you go back to spamming. You don't engage with anything else, and if people don't quote you, you don't engage at all. I can go into your profile and back up everything, because I can back up everything I say.

Hide contents

You literally did the same thing today.

And you can do whatever you want. It's no problem at all. I don't hold any bad feelings agaisn't you, the same goes for everyone else. And even if I did you shouldn't care.

But every time I scroll through this thread and see that you posted something, ATRL is going to ask me if I want to read it. And I'll always press no because I already know exactly what is is you said.

Again, not a big thing, but if you wanted me to elaborate, then here it is. You can do whatever you want.

Imagine if someone thought so badly about you because you didn't fight with others, you didn't talk bad about groups or idols that others liked, you only shared things about the group/idol you were interested in, and you only commented on topics you were interested in. If anyone's acting really weird, that it's not me. You have the right to block whoever you want, and I have the right to send posts however I want. You have to deal with it.

Almost time for EASY. I'm getting excited. Hope it ends up exceeding expectations and is really good.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Things need to be said.

Eunwoo is only pretty even when he didn’t blow up, he used to be only praised for its visuals. 
Mid acting, singing, rapping & dancing. So why would people care about his solo debut   

:clack:

Edited by Dialamba
  • Like 2

Taeyeon at Number 1 :beatfreak: To X turning into one of her biggest and longest running hits singles on Melon ever

9 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I usually just like to lurk but I had to come in to ask, has Eunwoo Improved his acting at all? I heard he was bad at it but I didn't watch Kdramas like that back then so I wasn't sure how true that was.

I'm watching Gangnam Beauty for the first time ( which is really just 200 pound beauty but in serialized form, the creator's should have sued) and this man can't act his way out of a paper bag. Like, the personality of a ******* cardboard box. It's terrible, watching him suck the charisma out of every scene and the other actors are trying their best but all he can do is brood sexily.

Please someone tell me that the man has improved, or at least his singing is somewhat better for a kpop visual than average.

lemme just say, True Beauty was an improvement, but still bad

and I will not comment on Good Day to be a Dog

:suburban:

Edited by youresotoxic

1 hour ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

the music may not be it but at least the face(and body) card will always be

finally something GOOD to come out of his debut week

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

EDIT: The creative director of K/DA & Riot Games (Music Branch) is now following all I-DLE members the group and Soyeon alt account on instagram.

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gifilovemoney-saaphyri.gifilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

he doing a lil too much for this horrible song 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bewitched said:

I mean he’s everywhere in Korea so…

i know he’s very popular :rip: but my question was about his solo career (whether it be acting or singing)

like i remember true beauty being huge, at least internationally

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

I honestly expected him to do better ngl, due to all the hype he has. I don’t think he himself expected to underperform like this

he didn't sell horribly, but definitely less than I expected :dies:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

he doing a lil too much for this horrible song 

When the song is flopping .. there's only one way to make some headlines :suburban:

GGioPcIacAAkv82?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioDFkasAAnLeC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioDFiboAEaN3_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioDFibYAAQzbv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioPbTaIAAIW11?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioPbubsAAkVqG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioPchbAAAlY7_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioV2UaIAAk2qz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioV2pa0AAuu4C?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioV3AbYAAWND4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioV3ebkAAjQqc?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Good Day to be a Dog

The title is serving TXT realness :jonny5:

• Confused 1

LSRF mv looks great and song sounds amazing :heart:

20 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Yunjin and Kazuha look so goood.

Does anyone have any tea what kpop girl group has a collaboration with Shakira?

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GGioPcIacAAkv82?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioDFkasAAnLeC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioDFiboAEaN3_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioDFibYAAQzbv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioPbTaIAAIW11?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioPbubsAAkVqG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioPchbAAAlY7_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioV2UaIAAk2qz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioV2pa0AAuu4C?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioV3AbYAAWND4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GGioV3ebkAAjQqc?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

the aesthetic for this era is like the complete opposite of SHALALA

we love range

IMG_6438.gif?ex=65dc5b35&is=65c9e635&hm=

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.